Photo

Why is Franklin Hated so much

722 replies to this topic
pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:48 AM Edited by pilscy, 20 June 2014 - 04:51 AM.

Franklin is my fav character n i hate him.

He's just on pause with his life in the game. nothing to continuously do besides the taxi missions ... but do i really wanna do taxi missions or ....

take over vago/ballas hood playing gang wars? its like he's the black Michael without the family.. doesn't do anything besides iron, eat chips, washing his car, on the laptop and thats it.

His relationship with lamar is weird . "lets get the hood together" /...... / "shady, mofo ... I'm really asking myself why am i doing this" something along those lines... why? why can't him and lamar have a normal relationship. I've seen these guys act normal with each other at times but for the most of it... its very confusing. 

We can understand why trevor doesn't have a girl - he's a meth head focused on money

we can understand why Michael doesn't have a love life. - he's married with Kids

But I can't understand why Franklin has no one.. the girl that leave his house during the transitions make me wonder how lazier rockstar coulda Gotten. Online you can call chasity so why can't you have some on call girls or just a girl in SP on the whole.

The whole gang wars was a let down. the fact that rockstar still has a green rag in your closet but u can't recruit 1-3 homies to ride with you... still drills me with this game.. sadly its the only good game out right now with some gang in it so i still play but i continue to say.. Rockstar really fcked up here... no they didn't promise gang wars but i would think that they woulda let u recruit some homies the same way u can't recruit chop.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

Franklin really needs to have a side story, besides his antics during the main MTF story. He needs a gang story and something about maybe buying Simeon's business off of him. It'd be great to repo cars from time to time again, like the first mission in LS.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

Franklin really needs to have a side story, besides his antics during the main MTF story. He needs a gang story and something about maybe buying Simeon's business off of him. It'd be great to repo cars from time to time again, like the first mission in LS.

Gang mission? Franklin wants to get as far from the hood as possible. It's just Lamar keeps dragging him back, and you can see that in the story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users