Stuck after passing flying school?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
blueman9723
  • blueman9723

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

Hello, i posted here needed help for the flying school, and well they passed it but when i went into the game i didn't know where to go. No new icons appear and i don't know how to continue the story line, here is my save game if anybody wants to see where i am.

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/36939

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

Wrong section, mate, this belongs to the San Andreas Mission Help section .

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

You've already been told here that you've got not storyline missions left to complete. You've finished the storyline and the only target now for you would be to reach 100% completion of the game. As lil weasel said in the post I linked, check out your save game and, at the bottom of the field where's written all the main information about the save game, there's a line saying "Click here to to display the mission & property checklist." - click that one and you'll see three lists with stuff you've done and stuff you haven't. The ticked ones means you've completed the mission / side mission, and the ones that aren't ticked means that aren't completed obviously.

Here's what you still need to do to reach 100% completion:
  • Vigilante, Paramedic & Firefighter Level 12; Pimping Level 10 & Taxi side missions - 50 fares.
  • Challenges: BMX Challenge, NRG-500 Challenge & The Chiliad Challenge (all 3 races)
  • Fighting lessons at the 3 GYMs from Las Venturas, San Fierro & Los Santos.
  • To collect: 100 tags (Los Santos), 50 Horseshoes (Las Venturas), 50 Snap-shots (San Fierro) & Oysters (The whole San Andreas)
  • To do these Odd-Jobs: Shooting Range Challenge Level 12, Valet Parking Level 5 (Wank Hoff Hotel), Freight Train Level 2, Quarry Mission Level 7, Trucking Level 8 & Exporting Vehicles (all 3 lists)
  • To complete the Bike School & Boat School.
  • To win the Stadium Events: 8-Track (Los Santos), Blood Bowl (San Fierro), Kickstart (Las Venturas) & Dirt Track (Las Venturas - available at the same Stadium only on Monday & Wednesday)
  • Courier missions: Roboi's Food Mart Asset (Los Santos), Hippy Shopper Asset (San Fierro) & Burger Shot Asset (Las Venturas).
  • Street Races: Las Venturas, San Fierro & Las Venturas (also the Air Races in Las Venturas, available at Airport) - all can be located at the race-flag icon on the radar and map)
  • Buy safe houses (all those green houses on the radar and map are available).

If you need any more help related to how each of these are being completed, or you need extra information about this stuff, feel free to ask in this topic. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users