Nice memories, thanks for posting Muffin
Anyways this time it's strictly IV. And I've decided on the following settings and schedule (other settings will be decided on the night, traffic likely to be a mix of low-off-parked to prevent lag, weather to be on variable).
The event starts off with Classic RnB choices, muscle cars, then two special rounds involving helicopters and big rigs. Followed by traditional RnB but with quicker cars. Then one final special GTA race involving motorcycles, in a one lap sprint . (All details below). Race 1
- Dukes - Don't Look Down - 3 lapsRace 2
- Sabre GT - Thunder Road - 4 lapsRace 3
- Stallion - Shortcircuit - 4 lapsSpecial Race 1
- Maverick - SmokeScreen - 3 lapsSpecial Race 2
- Phantom - Bogan's Run - 2 lapsRace 4
- Banshee - Rize in the East - 3 lapsRace 5
- Sultan RS - Horsepunch - 3 lapsRace 6
- Sentinel - Quick Knives - 3 lapsSpecial Race 3
- PCJ 600 - Southern Switch - 1 lap (GTA Race - no weapons - traffic low)
Edited by ajbns87, 16 May 2013 - 07:12 PM.