Post auto deleter

10 replies to this topic
aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

So, the original idea came from user Marty McFly in this post.

The main point of the idea is that if a member is banned within set timelimit, which could be set from just few hours to day or two, his/her posts would be automatically deleted. It would help a lot when it comes to these spammers, just banning their new user won't help when they make posts that stretch the page to unreadable condition. I'm not talking about quoting just a big post, but... Just click the link to the post where Marty McFly gave the idea, and scroll up and you'll see what I'm talking about.

MRZ
  • MRZ

It's M.R.Z , Not mrz.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Yeah , also to prevent stretching of the Topics with Double,Triple,Quadruble-Posts and Explicit content. confused.gif
and btw , the idea is By DK22Pac tounge.gif

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

i think the moderators should prevent account creating from same IP?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (alayanrole @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 09:11)
i think the moderators should prevent account creating from same IP?

They do, but some people use Dynamic IP's that change every so often.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

Deleting spam posts isn't hard for us. It just takes a few seconds.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 00:28)

If it take a few seconds to delete spam, can you please 'look after' the spammers in this ENB Thread
There's so much haters in this thread and they're so annoying. Thank you colgate.gif

*sorry for my bad english

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Jengsebong007 @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 07:37)
QUOTE (Vanzant @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 00:28)

If it take a few seconds to delete spam, can you please 'look after' the spammers in this ENB Thread
There's so much haters in this thread and they're so annoying. Thank you colgate.gif

*sorry for my bad english

Just Report the spam post you see asking for it to be deleted and the mods will do the job. That's why we have the Report feature on the forum. smile.gif

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

Well I'm probably one of the most active members in ENB Screenshot Thread, especially when it comes to lurking around. And as the spammer also seems to be from Europe, he comes when I'm already checking it so I'm always first to report. And I have asked, pretty much on all my reports, that the post should be edited/removed due to page-stretch.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

Master of San Andreas , thanks guy. i've reported the post and the users to the moderator. But it takes about 3 to 4 hours for the moderator to delete that post. I'm really dissapointed sad.gif

oksa8 , yeah, I think one of us(I mean the most active users in the ENB Screenshopt thread) is gonna be a moderator to delete that 'annoying' post because there's so much haters in that thread. Like Marty said, "THE HATERS HAS ARRIVED" lol.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Jengsebong007 @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 16:04)
Master of San Andreas , thanks guy. i've reported the post and the users to the moderator. But it takes about 3 to 4 hours for the moderator to delete that post. I'm really dissapointed sad.gif

Dude, we're not here 24/7. We have a life outside these forums. We deal with reports whenever we're available. Also, the forums are currently abuzz with a lot of activity due to all the V news. There are too many reports originating from the V forums, so sometimes other reports might get sidelined for a while. But that does not mean we won't get around to them at some point. Cut us some slack, mate.

Things won't be like this forever. The activity will calm down eventually and we'll be back to normal.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Master of San Andreas and Girish , okay. I'm sorry smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users