I had only read and watched CVG , Kotaku and USAToday's articles, but not yet a video from a site that is from my own country, lol. Usually because i just don't bother with Gamekings, but this video was good actually. This is not incredibly new..but the way he explained it was different.
- He said that one thing he really liked is how one of the characters was dropped in the middle of nowhere by helicopter, then switched to a different character. A little later on switched back to the character in the middle of nowhere and he was actually making his way home. He really loved this and said it really makes the gameworld feel alive and that its not just about you controlling everyone and everything, it's about being part of a huge story.
- He says you can hunt. So this is yet another source talking about hunting. He's naming all the activities you can do in the game.
- Says you can go to the gym.
- Pickup hitchhikers and these come with their own funny things and consequences.
- Says there are plenty more activities but Rockstar just wouldn't say which ones.
I watched the OPM preview by the way and they talk about some tech stuff later on...basically he says that he thinks the trailers have been souped up a bit, cause the demo didn't look as incredible as the trailers, but it still looks really fantastic. So it's a few sources now saying this. But this is not the final product.
Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 09 May 2013 - 03:36 AM.