IF there's snow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
MattyIce
  • MattyIce

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Would you all take the family time, as Michael, to build a snowman with your children on your front lawn?

I think being able to build a snowman should garner you "Respect" points from the Vinewood Hills H.O.A.

If you earn enough Respect from the H.O.A you would win "Lawn of the Month" award.

This would be a great idea for in-game achievements. Not necessary to finish the story, just necessary to gain 100%.

down2buisness
  • down2buisness

R* F

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif Funny stuff... Your rolling a fat troll ball.. You can call him trollman.

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

QUOTE (MattyIce @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 13:19)
Would you all take the family time, as Michael, to build a snowman with your children on your front lawn?

I think being able to build a snowman should garner you "Respect" points from the Vinewood Hills H.O.A.

If you earn enough Respect from the H.O.A you would win "Lawn of the Month" award.

This would be a great idea for in-game achievements. Not necessary to finish the story, just necessary to gain 100%.

what dont you understand about:

GRAND
THEFT
AUTO

It is not "lets make snowmen with the children". Play the Sims if you want that garbage.

wtfandango
  • wtfandango

Rat

• BUSTED!

QUOTE (MattyIce @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 03:19)

f*ckING ZEE CLONE

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

Everything MattyIce posts gets locked.

He is a GTA forums troll who thinks its cool to post crappy threads.

I don't think you understand how to troll properly because they are pretty crappy trolls.

wtfandango
  • wtfandango

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (MattyIce @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 03:19)

This would be a great idea for in-game achievements. Not necessary to finish the story, just necessary to gain 100%, and im a trolling bitch blah, blah, blah, i do this on the internet to compensate for being bullied in school, having homoerotic tendencies and a small penis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users