Photo

Fire Truck..?

3 replies to this topic
LXuserXL
  • LXuserXL

GTA Master

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

Okay, so today there was a drug bust straight across the street from my house, and I live on a busy street. Anyways there was detectives in Under-cover cars police, everything then fire trucks came. Then the Fire chiefs (3 cars) and then this thing... Does anyone know what they use this for?

user posted image

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

Haz mat possibly? Was your neighbor operating a meth lab?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

Looks just like some sort of utility van. If it was drug bust as you say, my guess would be that it's a HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) vehicle.

A lot of fire departments have info on their various vehicles on their websites. Have a look there and you might find more info on it.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

Looks like one of those new Nisan NVs with a high roof. A lot of fire departments use vans and box trucks to haul material for other purposes
besides fire fighting. It could be fire police which normally carry traffic control devices like cones and barricades, it could have been a mobile command post
with that high roof, they can fit all sorts of communications tools in it. It could also be the fire marshal or just a van that they dispatch for rescues
when it would take too long and cost too much to navigate a truck down streets when they know there's no fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users