Photo

Two Protags New to LS

5 replies to this topic
Dont_Mess_69
  • Dont_Mess_69

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

In the very first trailer with Michael's voice over, he moves to LS. Trevor, in his trailer released yesterday, says he's new in town and making "friends". Franklin, the former gang banger, is obviously native to LS. But where have Trevor and Michael come from? Another SA city?

THC 300
  • THC 300

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Dont_Mess_69 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 21:03)
In the very first trailer with Michael's voice over, he moves to LS. Trevor, in his trailer released yesterday, says he's new in town and making "friends". Franklin, the former gang banger, is obviously native to LS. But where have Trevor and Michael come from? Another SA city?

michael is probably from the east coast. trevor is from blaine county but rarely goes into LS

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

I don't know, in Trevor's trailer he says to Michael "you're back in town, baby" implying that Michael used to live in los santos with Trevor many years ago.

Dont_Mess_69
  • Dont_Mess_69

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 23:22)
I don't know, in Trevor's trailer he says to Michael "you're back in town, baby" implying that Michael used to live in los santos with Trevor many years ago.

Then we are to assume that the map encompasses a newly redesigned LS that connects to Blaine County.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Tomb Raider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 23:22)

Or maybe he's referring to Michael going back to his life of crime?

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

Trevor is new in Los Santos. It's similar to how CJ was new in town when he went to San Fierro, or how when John Marston went to Mexico he was an outsider. Imagine if Trevor was the only character and the first portion of the game limited you to only Blaine County, by the time you could go to Los Santos, you would be new in town. At least, that's my interpretation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users