» «
Photo

GTA Live (PS3 Rolelay)

28 replies to this topic
The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

Brothers of Redemption MC President

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo, 21 June 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Welcome to GTA Live. This is a RP for GTA IV (including the episodes), and GTA V (when it is released) This RP is made to be simple to become part of, and deep and enjoyable once you are playing. Like many other RPs out there we have a set of rules to follow with the world, as well as career paths, world politics, and other interesting and fun things to do and be part of in GTA (more info below). In order to become part of this RP you simply need the following; A copy of GTA IV, a PS3, and an understanding of the rules and regulations for this RP.

Rules
1.No Unjustified Killing. Like many other RPs, you can not go around just killing at your leasure. All killings must be justified, and must be overseen be staff of this RP. By Justified, I mean if you have to kill, have a reason behind it.
2.Obey the Laws. Within the world, the political powers have the right to attempt to create laws that impact everyday life within the world. Failure to comply with these laws within the world can result in a criminal record for your charcater, jail time, or worse. More information on the laws and politics is located below.
3.Fight or Flee. Within the world there will naturally be violence, and every character can react in their own way. However if you choose to react to violence with more violence. Be prepared for how that impacts your life.
4.Stick to Your Character. Act accordinly with your character on how you have made them. If you are a fisherman who likes to drink, and keeps to himself, stick to it.
5.In-Character/Out-of-Character Conversation. Like other RPs, there is a way communicate within the world. You Do Not Need A Mic to converse with other characters. Act as your character in conversation at all times. If you need to converse out of character, there will be a public Out-of-Character Chat on the PSN that users will be invited to upon entering the world. More info on how to converse with other characters is located below.
6.Rep it Up. In order for your character to excel at whatever their aspirations are, you need to earn a reputation level to do so. There are many ways to earn reputation, simply being active is a good way to do so. More info on reputation located below
7.You Only Live Once. Your character only has one life, so choose what to do with it wisely. If you are killed or die for a purpose, you must create a new character. If you are accidently killed by a NPC hit and run, or beat up, you must report to Schottler for a doctor to clear you and will need an ambulance ride.
8.Somebody Save Me; Every User has a right to call for emergency services, and all users will be invited to a chat called "Dispatch" in order to reach proper authorities . More information on how to converse with other characters is located below

Jobs/ Careers
Your character can choose any job/career that is on the list, however your character needs a high enough reputation to unlock more job opportunities (aka a career). More jobs/career paths can be added upon request.
Level 1 Reputation
Street Racer; Racing the streets is a good way to earn respect on the streets. Illiegal Racing can be dangerous, so choose your races wisely.
Police Officer; A patrolman who drives around in a police car. Police officers have the right to pursue traffic violations, street violations, or anything else they are dispatched for in their district. Police have the difficult decision to follow the law or bend it to their will, however whatever they choose will effect their carrer and possibly their life.
Doctor; A basic doctor that works in Schottler Hospital. Doctors have the responsibility to save the residence of the world. A doctor can have an interesting life and could even work for orginized crime, but the path they choose to take could cost them thier career, their life, or others lives.
Gangbange/Mobster/Biker; Gangbangers, Bikers and Mobsters are normally convicted felons that have served their dues. They do what ever they can to live, and can become as powerful as they aim to be. This can be a dangerous life, and is not a life for the normal person.
Bus/Taxi Driver; Drivers are an essential to public transportation within the city, and have some perks to their jobs. If you are looking to make connections this is a good way to start.
Politian; Some may consider this to not be a job considering you don't have to physically do anything, however you are trying to be the voice of the people. Who you voice for is up to you, but remember politics can become pretty dirty.
Worker; There is many places that are looking for people who can handle labor. Whether it is the Broker Docks, or the Acter Industrial Park, where you work and who you work for is up to you.
Garbage Man; Liberty Sanitary Department has the only job that could cause chaos if not done properly. There is always a demand for this job, and it could be beneficial if you are doing more then picking up garbage.
Restaurant/Shop Worker; The sales field is often considered a demanding and fast paced environment, unless you are working for Burger Shot. Just make sure you don't upset who you serve and sell to.
Drug Dealer; Not a glamorous job, but a need one. Drug dealing is often dangerous, but can have huge payoffs. Only the best dealers however are not in jail or dead, so keep that in the back of your mind while on the streets.
Firefighter; A heroic job for the fearless, and the selfless. Normally a dangerous job, but firefighters are as respected as doctors. Just remember to be safe when fighting fire.
Prostitute; A self explanatory position that has a huge demand. Prostitutes come in many forms, and have a wide variety of clients. It can be a dangerous job, depending on who you are meeting, but you can make a lot of money.
Level 2 Reputation
Detective; Ad Vice and Homicide Detectives are the most common detectives out there. Building evidence to solve cases and take down crime syndacates. Whether you are a clean or dirty detective is up to you.
Specialty Doctor; High payed, specially trained doctors who work at Schottler Hosipital or at a private plastic surgery company, or for a mob.
Gang/Mob/MC Member;Similar minded people who come together for the sake of profit, or fame, or other personal reasons. Though you are working with other people, danger is a common occurence.
Limo/Private Driver; Driving for a company or person is a great way to connect with high powered people, however you cannot kick them out of your vehicle if anything goes wrong. Depending on who you drive for, you could face danger.
City Council Member; City Council only has 5 spots open to people of the world. Those 5 members help the Mayor create and decide on laws for the world. Hopefully you don't let this go to your head or let someone buy you off.
Restaurant/Shop Owner; Nothing like owning your own business. Your own hours, your own company and your reputaion. Just watch out for extortions.
Drug Trafficer; Whats better then dealing? Being a dealers hook up. You control the flow of narcotics within your dealers. However police will be wanting your name, if any of your dealers go down.
Pimp; What is better then getting a hooker? Controlling a hooker and being paid by one. Pimps make money of prostitution and their clients. Pimps must protect their income which can be very dangerous.
Level 3 Reputaion
SWAT; Joined the highly trained SWAT, and become a part of the laws power force. It is a very dangerous, but respectable job, and SWAT members always work together.
Police Comissioner; Be the voice and the boss of the Police. Enjoy the reward of your men doing a good job, or the backlash for brutality. Just remember, you can be voted out, or worse by making enimies.
Mob Boss/Gang Leader/Biker Club President; Be the leader of a nitorious and feared crime family or syndacate, the world is your playground.

How To Create a Gang/MC/Mob
It is pretty simiple to create a gang in Liberty and it all depends on you. Here is what you need to know.
1.Find The RIght People Build your gang or whatever you call it, with people you trust. The bigger and more powerful your gang becomes the true colors may come out in people you put your trust in, so choose wisely.
2.Claim your Territory. Find your spot, and make sure it is known by other gangs as your spot. This is where you will expand from.
3.Find Your Corner in the Market Drugs, Prostitutes, Weapons, Cars, Information, Idenities, whatever you can control to expand, do so, it will help you become more powerful, but what your back withthe bigger you get.
4.Register Your Gang; After you find your members, stake your neighbourhood in Liberty, and taken control of a part of the black market. Fill out the application and post it in the O.O.C Chat (more info below on O.O.C Chat)

Laws, Politics, and Jail
Laws are created, controlled, maintained, and upheld by the users within the RP. As a citizen you have the right to a voice, and to use that said voice. As a citizen, you are expected to understand the law, and understand the consequences of breaking the law.

Politics within the RP are also controlled by users. Political users can conduct politics however they see fit within accordance of the RP's laws. Failure to do so can serious consequences including jail time.

Jail within the RP is conducted at the Albany Prison Facility, located on the south-eastern edge of Albany Industrial District. Any users serving a criminal sentence are to stay there for their designated sentence. Prisoners can attempt to jailbreak, however a man hunt may happen, and the maximum penalty would be charged on the user's character. Crime charges and jail time breakdown coming shortly.

How to Converse In And Outside The World
Conversing within and without the world is pretty simple so that those without a Mic can communicate with anyone. Below are the regulations to conversing in and out of Character.
1.All conversations shall be in chat rooms. There will be a "Public In-Character" chat that all players will be invited to upon entering the world. This chat is a way for everyone to communicate with everyone.
2.Private In-Character Conversation is allowed between users, however both users must physically find each other within the world in order to contact one another later when they are not physically together. Think of it like meeting up and exchanging cell numbers to contact each other later. Every user is allowed to have private conversations with other users, however everything must be finalized by staff.
3.Out-of-Character Conversation. There will be a public chat for all O.O.C conversation that users entering the world will be invited to along with the Public I.C Chat. The O.O.C Chat will be users best way to speak with staff about issues or verification.
4.All Agreements Must Be Verified By Staff. No ifs, ands, or buts. To recieve verification, post your agreement/arrangment in the O.O.C Chat
5.Calling Dispatch; If a character needs to contact dispatch they can do so through Dispatch, simply post what you need and where you need it. Dispatch will pass on the information to active authorities, and will reply to users about when authorities should arrive.
6.The Ballot; All Political duties will be delt with in game, therefore, characters will recieve PMs on political matters that they can vote on. Ballots do expire, so if you do not respond you do not get a vote.
Please Note For managing purposes, we recomend that users title their chat with either I.C (In Character) or O.O.C (Out-Of-Character) so there is no issues in conversing with conversing between users.

=================================
How To Sign Up
Quote The Sign Up Section ONLY
Username:
PSN;
Timezone:
Why I Should Be Staff (If I am Applying) (Leave blank if you do not wish to apply for Staff)
I, Username have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, Username wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name;
Character Age;
Character Race;
Character Sex;
Character Job/Career
Character Background;
Character List Of Achievements/Convictions (If Any);
In-Game Gang Application
Post This In The O.O.C CHAT
Gang/MC/Mafia/Other Name;
Home Neighbourhood:
Industry In Black Market;
Members (This is updated whenever you add or lose members)

Welcome To Liberty
The Laws Of Liberty (As Decided By The People)
1.The Jingoism Act: Police have the right to detain suspect(s), property(s), and possession(s) without warrant for up to a maximum time 24 hours. Suspect(s) have limited rights while detained under the Jingoism Act, such as; rights to an attorney, a phonecall, reason for detainment, etc.
2.The Pack-It Act; Any fire arm that is not a pistol is deemed illegal to own or use in the State of Liberty.
3.The Anti-Gang Act; Police have a right to wirewap, monitor movings, search and siezure, or any other resource they need to take down crime syndication. However to ensure proper use of police resources, a warrant is required under this act.
4.The Speed Trap Act; Police have the right to impound any vehicle suspected of illegal street racing, or being won through the profits of illegal street racing. Police are allowed to monitor suspects of illegal street racing if a case is built against the suspect.
5.The Anti-Drug Act; Police are allowed to use the same force they would under the Anti-Gang Act.

If a Civilian wishes to create a law, they must petition it for City Council to view the law.

The People Of Liberty
Staff of GTA Live
The1TheOnlyGonz
Brandon1364

Liberty City Council Members;

LIberty City Police Department;
Commissioner
Detectives
Nate Graham: Ad Vice Desk
Gonzo Miller: Ad Vice Desk

Liberty City Fire Department:

Liberty City Hospital Department:

Civilain Posistions
Lyle Hunter: General Labourer/Street Racer
Jacob Langston: General Labourer/Pusher

Gangs Of Liberty
The Petrovic Mason Mafia
Brandon Petrovic Mason: Mafia Boss

Weazel New
Liberty's #1 News Source

Scheduled Sessions
Grand Kick Off- T.B.D

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

Sounds cool. PSN: T00Gangsta4Dis

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

This game is now Launching!!. Sign Up Now!! We are Looking for Staff Member to help run the RP!

Sign Up Before This Kick Off Session and Pick Any Reputation Career!!!!Sign Up Now!!!

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

are yall still doing this? if so i wana sign up

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (confederatestatesgta @ Friday, May 31 2013, 15:26)
are yall still doing this? if so i wana sign up

I want to, just need the demand of the users. But yea, we want to run this asap

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

I want to do this man. But how would you "set jobs" and "have chats in the game" besides voice.

chancellor159
  • chancellor159

Gramdroid

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

Username:chancellor159
PSN;chancellor159
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
Why I Should Be Staff (If I am Applying) (Leave blank if you do not wish to apply for Staff)
I, chancellor159 have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, chancellor159 wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Nathaniel Dane Graham ;
31;
White;
Male;
Detective
Born in Liberty City to American parents.Been a detective for 3 years in Vice City.Moved back to Liberty City in June 2013;
None ;

Brandon1364
  • Brandon1364

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Username:Brandon1364
Psn:Brandon1364
Timezone:Eastern Standard
Character Name:Brendan Petrovic Mason
Race: Russian & African American
Sex: Male
Job: Street racer, Petrovic Gang, Drug dealer.
Background: I'm a co leader to my grandfather aka my mom's father Kenny Petrovic, I have gotten rich from stealing cars for my grandfather and organizing drug deals for him. I live houses to the left of the parker mansion with my sister Alyssa Mason. I'm a pro street racer with my special "blue turbo" Nrg 900 and my "baby blue turbo" f620.

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (ImBoss450 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 05:13)
I want to do this man. But how would you "set jobs" and "have chats in the game" besides voice.

Jobs can be set two ways, by signing up and by playing. Signing up, you choose a career to start with, which I record here. You are to act or do what you signed up for. (Drive a taxi if you choose that job). In game you can change it by how you play. (Drive a fare, which is mob and become a getaway driver because the mob offer you the option) It all has to be verified by staff, but it is really up to the user and how they want to play.

As for chat, like stated I will have a public out of character chat and a public in character chat. Every user gets invited to it. To speak with specific users or characters in game, you must find them in game in order to exchange numbers so to speak. Then you have a private chat with that user anytime. Again any decisions must be verified by staff.

Does that help?

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (The1TheOnlyGonzo @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 20:07)

Jobs can be set two ways, by signing up and by playing. Signing up, you choose a career to start with, which I record here. You are to act or do what you signed up for. (Drive a taxi if you choose that job). In game you can change it by how you play. (Drive a fare, which is mob and become a getaway driver because the mob offer you the option) It all has to be verified by staff, but it is really up to the user and how they want to play.

As for chat, like stated I will have a public out of character chat and a public in character chat. Every user gets invited to it. To speak with specific users or characters in game, you must find them in game in order to exchange numbers so to speak. Then you have a private chat with that user anytime. Again any decisions must be verified by staff.

Does that help?

But how are you gonna be GTA IV Staff on a PS3? Or are you referring to PC?

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (ImBoss450 @ Wednesday, Jun 19 2013, 05:10)
QUOTE (The1TheOnlyGonzo @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 20:07)

Does that help?

But how are you gonna be GTA IV Staff on a PS3? Or are you referring to PC?

Staff is simply a title I am giving those who help run this RP. This RP is simple and it does not run on a modding server. There is no need for staff on pc, or any special staff. Unless some modder has something to aid this RP, I am not modding any part of this RP.

Does this help you? This is all on PS3 and uses IV and the Episodes.

On a side note: keep signing up people!

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

This RP is adding a conviction and prison system shortly.

Nee jobs of: Prison Guards and Warden positions will be available soon.

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

A basic briefing of politics, laws, and jail within the RP has been added to the OP. More information about Jail sentencing and crime charges breakdown coming soon. More jobs in the penal system coming soon!

thedbzcomics
  • thedbzcomics

Artist

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

Username: thedbzcomics
PSN; Acharles98
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

I, thedbzcomics have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, thedbzcomics wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name: Lyle Hunter
Character Age: 26
Character Race: American, Mixed.
Character Sex: Male
Character Job/Career: Worker, Street Racer, Gangbanger
Character Background: Born in Los Santos in 1987, at a young age in 2001 I joined the Grove Street Families, I left once a true friend of mine was shot in Las Venturas only 5 years later. I then moved to Liberty City in 2007 hoping to move away from that life. Why did i move here? I guess it was the weather . I've seen the notorious Niko Bellic, been in the biggest club belonged to Tony Prince, and have seen the infamous Lost MC. I do what I can to live as a worker, I own nice cars, and I am a past gangbanger, I'm looking for that special someone who I can work with and gain trust in.

Gramdroid
  • Gramdroid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (chancellor159 @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 04:14)
Username:Gramdroid
PSN;Gramdroid
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time
I, Gramdroid have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, Gramdroid wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Nate Graham ;
29;
White;
Male;
Detective
Born in Liberty City to American parents.Been a detective for 3 years in Vice City.Moved back to Liberty City in June 2013;
None ;

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

Lyle Hunter and Nate Graham added to the RP Citizens! Welcome to GTA Live. Almost enough users to set up out kick off session.

Wrestler82
  • Wrestler82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

Username: Wrestler82

PSN; Wrestler82

Timezone: 12:15 Pm (EST)

I, Username have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, Username wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name: Jacob Langston

Character Age: 19

Character Race: Black

Character Sex: Male

Character Job/Career: Worker, Drug Pusher

Character Background: A young kid who grew out of poverty in South Boham, where he met a gang that had transformed him into bad teenager. He wants to work out of being a Drug Pusher to turn his life around, before it's too late.

Character List Of Achievements/Convictions (If Any):1x Convicted Of Selling Marijuana, Graduated From High School 

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

Welcome Jacob Langston to GTA Live bro.

We are getting closer to Kick off. Sign up before our kick off session and choose any reputation level job

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Bumperino.

kolekelley2
  • kolekelley2

Kole Kelley

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

Sign Me Up!

Username: Kolekelley2
PSN: Kolekelley2
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Why I Should Be Staff (If I am Applying)
I, Kolekelley2 have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, Username wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name; Kole Kelley
Character Age; 24
Character Race; Caucasian
Character Sex; Male
Character Job/Career: Murderer
Character Background; Criminal Background, With A Terrible Family And Committed Thousands Of Crimes
Character List Of Achievements/Convictions (If Any); Murder Of 32 Families, Killing Of Government Officials, Embezzled 32 Pounds Of Crack, Etc.

MickTheMofo
  • MickTheMofo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

Username: Mick The Mofo
PSN; MickTheMofo
Timezone: Gmt

Character Name; Mick Brennen
Character Age; 20
Character Race; African/American
Character Sex; Male
Character Job/Career Street Rqcer, Drug Dealer
Character Background; Grew up in a bad town and got involved with drugs and criminal activity. Later became a street racer to pay off his depths to the loan sharks.

themademan22
  • themademan22

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

themademan22
schuirmann23
Central time
Why I should join staff(If I am implying) (Leave blank if you do not wish to apply for staff)
I,themademan22 have read all the rules and the regulations to the RP.I will comply to the rules while in game,and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions.I,themademan22 wish to use the following charcter in this RP,and I have filled out all required information.

Thomas "Tom" Jared Ranfied
Caucasian
Male
Police Officer
Born in Los Santos to U.S Citizens.Moved to Liberty City at 23,and joined the LCPD.
Achievement-Saved 12 Hostages from Bank Robbery and apprehended all two suspects.

ninja1232
  • ninja1232

Its the Final Countdown.....

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

ninja1232

ninja1232

EST

Tony Scarino
Caucasian
Male
Hitman for Hire
Bio: Tony was born in Vice City and crime was all he knew growing up. Tony got associated with the Vercetti family in his early adult years as a street dealer. After a deal turned bad, Tony hunted down both of the scammers and got the money back. He was promoted to Hitman from then on. On hia first contract, he was compromised by the police and had to flee Vice A.S.A.P. Tony fled to Liberty to try to make big here. So much for Beginner's luck, eh?

oborne 96
  • oborne 96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

PSN; Oborne96
Timezone: GMT i Think
I, oborne96 have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, oborne96 wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name; JAMIE SMITH
Character Age; 22
Character Race; HISPANIC
Character Sex; MALE
Character Job/Career, TRUCK DRIVER?
Character Background; MOM DIED AT THE AGE 12 AND DAD RAN AWAY WHEN HE WAS BORN HE'S HAD A HARD LIFE IN MEXICO BUT HAS MOVED TO AMERICA FOR A NEW LIFE.
Character List Of Achievements/Convictions (If Any); KNOW TO BE VIOLENT AND KNOW TO POLICE FOR POSSESSION OF DRUGS AND INTENT TO SUPPLY.

ArizonaHellRyder
  • ArizonaHellRyder

Vice President of the Vagos MC

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

Could a Mod please lock this topic.

I know that Vagos drove the president of BoR MC off of IV,TLAD, TBOGT and these forums. This project was abandoned along with BoR MC.

Themademan22 has set up a PS3 RP similar to this, I suggest PS3 RPs sign up there, cuz this RP has gone no where

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (ArizonaHellRyder @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 12:32)
Could a Mod please lock this topic.

I know that Vagos drove the president of BoR MC off of IV,TLAD, TBOGT and these forums. This project was abandoned along with BoR MC.

Themademan22 has set up a PS3 RP similar to this, I suggest PS3 RPs sign up there, cuz this RP has gone no where

Mademan barely checks this forum. Check out Boss Gaming World, no Mic required but it would he nice to rp.

kelevra320
  • kelevra320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Username: kelevra320
PSN; JoeyStaff
Timezone: GMT

I, kelevra320 have read all the rules and regulations to the RP. I will comply to the rules while in game, and will obey staff member's decisions and/or instructions. I, kelevra320 wish to use the following character in this RP, and I have filled out all required information.

Character Name; Joey O'Sullivan
Character Age; 23
Character Race; White British
Character Sex; Male
Character Job/Career; Drug Dealer
Character Background; Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland to a drunken unemployed father Mickey O'Sullivan and Schoolteacher Margaret O'Sullivan. Moved to Manchester, UK at a young age with mother Margaret to escape the violent clutches of his father. After being kicked out of every educational institution available to him, Joey moved into running drugs and collecting debts by whatever means for a local heroin kingpin before deciding attempt to start his own empire and board the Platypus Ship as it docked in Dover in 2008 to be illegally smuggled into Liberty City with hopes of women, fast cars, good blow and more importantly, making stacks of money.
Character List Of Achievements/Convictions (If Any); Grievous Bodily Harm, Theft of a Motor Vehicle, Assault and Battery and Possesion of a Class A Narcotic (Heroin) With Intent to Supply.

oborne 96
  • oborne 96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

its locked?

ArizonaHellRyder
  • ArizonaHellRyder

Vice President of the Vagos MC

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (oborne 96 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 10:38)
its locked?

It should be. Vagos made the OP leave after he tried to split our MC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users