Quantcast

» «
Photo

No system message when someone post or quote you ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Vincent Johnson
  • Vincent Johnson

China

• Members
  • China

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Los_Vincent, 01 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

there is no system message when someone post in your topic or quote on you (sorry for my bad english )
need help

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by miromiro, 01 May 2013 - 02:51 PM.

It is actually possible to do that, I do it almost daily. Go to the Search Engine, type in your name, then at Search Options select Search posts from... Today & at Result Type select Show results as posts. If I search for instance, Los_Vincent, it'll give you these results, showing where your name was mentioned during the past 24 hours. This tells you only when your name is being mentioned, about when somebody posts in one of your topics, well, simply check them daily or something. Or you could simply use the "Track this Topic" option at the bottom of your topic where it says "Options" and you'll get an e-mail about it. Or, if you want a direct link to your topic, go to your Control Panel and choose "Yes" for the 5th option - "Do you want all subscribed topics displayed on the sidebar?" and you'll see links to your topic at the bottom of the sidebar on the left.

Next time, ask such small questions in the "Have A Question?" topic. icon14.gif

Vincent Johnson
  • Vincent Johnson

China

• Members
  • China

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 23:45)
It is actually possible to do that, I do it almost daily. Go to the Search Engine, type in your name, then at Search Options select Search posts from... Today & at Result Type select Show results as posts. If I search for instance, Los_Vincent, it'll give you these results, showing where your name was mentioned during the past 24 hours.

Next time, ask such small questions in the "Have A Question?" topic. icon14.gif

OK sorry for my wrong post
i'm new to this forum .just don't know why there is no system message to tell you someone has quote you or something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users