Photo

'Mastering' the Map

4 replies to this topic
ahleaveitouh
  • ahleaveitouh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] With the trailers that we have seen,how long do you think it will take you to 'master' the map? By 'mastering', I mean pretty much knowing the map like the back of your hand, knowing where everything is, shortcuts etc. I have had GTA IV 'mastered' for quite some time now but every time I drive around (I use a steering wheel and pedals) I'm always finding new alleyways, cool places to drive etc. Thinking of the size of this map in V, I will be entertained for quite some time just from driving around and getting to know the map!

Liberty2k7
  • Liberty2k7

Welcome to Burger Shot, Mo' F**kaa!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Dang dude I'm guessing a long time. I pretty much mastered GTA iv and the iii era maps like the back of my hand but it took a while and V seems to be absolutely huge mercie_blink.gif

Its hard to tell. Los Santos probs within a month but the countryside will be really tough. Its so easy to get lost in red dead if you don't look at the map etc. Nm what V will be like!

kasparlaks
  • kasparlaks

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

IV took me some time (dull and repetetive) but SA with all the landmarks made remembering a route easier. It's easier to navigate on a map full of landmarks, "oh, I must turn left at the cock rock"

THEBIGZED
  • THEBIGZED

For an annoying dick, you really are an annoying dick.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm not good at remembering the maps at all. Of course I remember certain things better as I play more but never have I achieved a point where I could just stop using the map and go around the full map confidently without getting lost. At the very least I'd have to see where North is on the minimap.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Ive fully mastered GTA IV, and IDK how long will it take me to master GTA V, I gues it would take me months. Or even a year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users