» «

'Mastering' the Map

4 replies to this topic
  • ahleaveitouh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] With the trailers that we have seen,how long do you think it will take you to 'master' the map? By 'mastering', I mean pretty much knowing the map like the back of your hand, knowing where everything is, shortcuts etc. I have had GTA IV 'mastered' for quite some time now but every time I drive around (I use a steering wheel and pedals) I'm always finding new alleyways, cool places to drive etc. Thinking of the size of this map in V, I will be entertained for quite some time just from driving around and getting to know the map!

• Liberty2k7

Now Mr Raspberry Jam...He died a noble death

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Dang dude I'm guessing a long time. I pretty much mastered GTA iv and the iii era maps like the back of my hand but it took a while and V seems to be absolutely huge mercie_blink.gif

Its hard to tell. Los Santos probs within a month but the countryside will be really tough. Its so easy to get lost in red dead if you don't look at the map etc. Nm what V will be like!

• kasparlaks

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

IV took me some time (dull and repetetive) but SA with all the landmarks made remembering a route easier. It's easier to navigate on a map full of landmarks, "oh, I must turn left at the cock rock"

For an annoying dick, you really are an annoying dick.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm not good at remembering the maps at all. Of course I remember certain things better as I play more but never have I achieved a point where I could just stop using the map and go around the full map confidently without getting lost. At the very least I'd have to see where North is on the minimap.

• Distrom

Sapos y Brujas no caminan entre gente seria

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Ive fully mastered GTA IV, and IDK how long will it take me to master GTA V, I gues it would take me months. Or even a year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users