Photo

Female Peds in GTAV..

8 replies to this topic
gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

I know in GTAIV most of the peds that armed was just Male NPC gangs and Police... I suggest that what if the female peds should be armed too? Armed with pepper spray, stungun or taser and pistol to depend themselves if the player or other NPC attacking her... So what do u think? Share your thoughts but be polite and respectful to others ok... smile.gif

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Inb4 feminist GTA players cause massive arguement.

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Claude K6 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 21:16)

In Saints Row 2 Female Peds are armed with stungun and pepper spray.... Why not adapt it in GTAV? I think there's nothing wrong if the female peds can protect themselves instead being killed defenseless... I'm not asking that all female peds should have weapons but atleast most them should have one atleast..

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (gta_fan28 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 13:34)

In Saints Row 2 Female Peds are armed with stungun and pepper spray.... Why not adapt it in GTAV? I think there's nothing wrong if the female peds can protect themselves instead being killed defenseless... I'm not asking that all female peds should have weapons but atleast most them should have one atleast..

No no no no, I completely agree with what you said, it's just that if they do go down this route, there are some stubborn feminazis that will cause an uproar because female peds aren't carrying bazookas and miniguns, only the males.

But I'd prefer it that way anyway.

Davidx123
  • Davidx123

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Claude K6 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 13:45)

No no no no, I completely agree with what you said, it's just that if they do go down this route, there are some stubborn feminazis that will cause an uproar because female peds aren't carrying bazookas and miniguns, only the males.

wait, why would males have guns too?
I think that females should be just armed with a normal gun\side gun just as males. I dont think peds will ahve bazookas either.

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Claude K6 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 21:45)

Just a normal gun man like pistol.. No Bazooka or Miniguns..

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Davidx123 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 13:55)
QUOTE (Claude K6 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 13:45)

wait, why would males have guns too?
I think that females should be just armed with a normal gun\side gun just as males. I dont think peds will ahve bazookas either.

It was an over-dramatisation, in respect of comparing pepper sprays to handguns.

I guess it was unneeded, but you get the point now.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

In Saints Row 2 Female Peds are armed with stungun and pepper spray....

Exactly this I was thinking. There are very few female NPC in a GTA game that have been armed with weapons (unless you put a "peds with weapons" cheat on). The only ones I can remember are prostitutes in San Andreas that would sometimes be armed with pistols or knifes.

TwistedMedia
  • TwistedMedia

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

in San Andreas the prostitutes used to carry knives, or occasionally guns.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't include this, especially as we are getting female police officers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users