So Now We Know

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
rjmthe2nd
  • rjmthe2nd

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

They said no body customization,no vehicle customization, but we seen tattoos,piercings in franklins ear,a car in a trailer analysis video where a Infernus had a orangish body paint with black rims, and some guy saying Johnny Klebitz Is In The Game, if Johnny is back,we can assume Niko & Luis is too, which cuold probably mean the 3 would team up with them and a do a bank heist as a final mission? i swear if rockstar does this this would be the biggest,most epicest GTA Ever.

imagine Niko,Johnny,Luis meeting Michael,Franlin,Trevor trying to rob the same bank at the same time,would be wierd, but a cool ass mission.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yeah that last part is totally bullsh*t. Never gonna happen.

rsgtafan
  • rsgtafan

Aka SenseiKOFF

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

Where the hell are all these idiots coming from?

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (rjmthe2nd @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 11:04)
They said no body customization,no vehicle customization, but we seen tattoos,piercings in franklins ear,a car in a trailer analysis video where a Infernus had a orangish body paint with black rims, and some guy saying Johnny Klebitz Is In The Game, if Johnny is back,we can assume Niko & Luis is too, which cuold probably mean the 3 would team up with them and a do a bank heist as a final mission? i swear if rockstar does this this would be the biggest,most epicest GTA Ever.

imagine Niko,Johnny,Luis meeting Michael,Franlin,Trevor trying to rob the same bank at the same time,would be wierd, but a cool ass mission.
  • They only said no fat/thin body customisation mechanic.
  • They didn't rule out car customisation, but nothing we've seen confirms it either.
  • There is no reason to believe Johhny is in the game.
  • I have just been trolled, havn't I...

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

No body customizations as in GYM.

The Infernus (which i have not seen yet) could be a special vehicle like the orange/yellow Comet in GTAIV, or Playboy X's Patriot.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

Epicest, huh?

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

I think there should be an age restriction process in place here. All I see on this forum is edgy little 15 year olds thinking their opinions (unimaginative, uncreative and childish) are valued here.

user posted image

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

When did Rockstar ever say they'd be no car customisation? And the chance of Niko, Johhny and Luis all returning at once is about as likely as me becoming president of the US.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Claude K6 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 11:10)
I think there should be an age restriction process in place here. All I see on this forum is edgy little 15 year olds thinking their opinions (unimaginative, uncreative and childish) are valued here.

user posted image

Hey I've always thought it would be cool if this was a 17+ (the games rating) site, but I don't see how it would be enforceable. People would just lie.

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I hope you can add piercings and tattoos to your multiplayer character biggrin.gif

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Retarded post is retarded.

The logic in "If Johnny is in, so are Niko and Luis " is soooooo flawed. They were never allies at any point, and Johnny and Niko only worked together for 2 missions before Johnny stole off with the 6money for the diamonds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users