GTA 5 Documentary

8 replies to this topic
Sipher
  • Sipher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hi All,

I'm sure Rockstar reads these topics and for the time window given from now up until release I think it's enough to fit in a documentary for the making of GTA V. I would love to have this as a collectors edition if it comes out and am happy to buy it or it could turn out to be a really cool documentary in the big screens too! i.e. Snoop Dogg's Reincarnation, Notorious. Michael Jackson, iSteve etc. There are a lot of points they can bring up on the documentary, the franchises success, the delay, their engine and challenges during the making - this can benefit into selling the game and putting an even more positive image on the mother ship (Rockstar Games). This is what happens when a quality product is made, we want to know more - yes we will play it and yes squeeze every drop of it, but we want to get close and personal with the people who made it and hear what they have to say about the whole process. It will be the first time they make something like this but then again, it's only right as they owe us this after 5 years of no new GTA and a long delay.

Just to be on the safe side, I'm not asking them to show us the "magic" just an insight into the process of development and a general idea of what it really takes to make a quality game.

So please Rockstar, if your really out there - please make a documentary!

R0ckStar1996
  • R0ckStar1996

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

i realy liked your idead in the documentarty they can tel us all the experiences they saw during making the game +1 Vote

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

I would love something like this - I have the limited editions of RE5, Fallout 3 and MGS 4, all of which came with a dvd/blu-ray showing the making of the game, from random bugs found and fixed, to heated arguments between the programmers who want to fix bugs, and the bosses who want more content.

This would be amazing for something like GTA V.

Sipher
  • Sipher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

If only we had more supporters for the idea - I really think Rockstar would hear us out and make one, it would be so worth it at the end. Apple-like documentaries talking about their products and showing us cool 3D Animations, textures, mappings etc.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

It would be cool indded.
seeing the beta characters, names if changed, i hope they would do that

ed72o
  • ed72o

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Agreed

Shadewell
  • Shadewell

Pure awesomeness

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

Would love that too. Exists a making of of one of the other gta's?

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

Sounds boring. Id just tune in to see if there was any new or unseen ingame footage I could see in the background. Id be on the lookout for V's map layout like with what happened when they slipped up with IVs map.

I dont care about the work that goes into making a game like GTA. Just get the f*cking game done and finish it in a timely fashion. No need for a behind the scenes reality series with manufactured drama, just show me the final product.

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Sounds interesting, I liked the documentary they made for South Park how the process is of making a new episode. I'm just afraid it would break the 4th wall for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users