Photo

Franklin's earring

12 replies to this topic
TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Just watched Franklins trailer a few times again. Noticed that at the end he is walking out of a house and has an earring in his left ear. I can't seem to find any other place in the trailers where he is wearing it.

So, it would seem character customization goes a little deeper than people are anticipating?

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

Probably. Hopefully, we get to keep some of that jewelry we steal in one of the heists. smile.gif

Seenyour31
  • Seenyour31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

It'll probably be a clothing option, like Niko could buy hats and glasses/sunglasses, R* didn't add things like weight loss/weight gain, bulking up, hair style changes etc..., because of the technological difficulties, but it can't be too hard to add a small miscule change to appearance like earrings.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

He had earrings at the very beginning of the trailer. He also had a new haircut and his neck tattoo is missing

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (Seenyour31 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 05:44)
It'll probably be a clothing option, like Niko could buy hats and glasses/sunglasses, R* didn't add things like weight loss/weight gain, bulking up, hair style changes etc..., because of the technological difficulties, but it can't be too hard to add a small miscule change to appearance like earrings.

Oh I completely understand about the hair/weight/tattoo stuff.

Just wondering what other people are wondering about clothing options. Ok so we have shirts, pants/shorts, earrings, shoes(?).

What else? Hats? Socks? Belts? Backpacks?

Will there be set outfits? Or can we pick each individual piece?

Can we go shirtless?

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

I think hair, tattoos and piercings are specific to Franklin. (Trevor already has a lot of tattoos)

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Lil_B_The Basedgod @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 05:54)
I think hair, tattoos and piercings are specific to Franklin. (Trevor already has a lot of tattoos)

Ah I see now at the beginning he has the earring, not sure how I missed that. His hair seems the same all the way through to me though, maybe more faded up near the end?

I get the feeling tattoo's are not included.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (TheQuestfor100Percent @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 06:00)

Ah I see now at the beginning he has the earring, not sure how I missed that. His hair seems the same all the way through to me though, maybe more faded up near the end?

He still has a fade but he has a design in his hair on the side that wasn't there before. I'm just ultra confrused as to why franks tattoo is gone confused.gif

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Lil_B_The Basedgod @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 06:03)

He still has a fade but he has a design in his hair on the side that wasn't there before. I'm just ultra confrused as to why franks tattoo is gone confused.gif

I see the design, I wasn't sure if it was there in previous trailers/screenshots. I think the tattoo is a result of the development process. The characters seem to change slightly everytime we see them, and I think this may be one of those changes.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (TheQuestfor100Percent @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 06:06)
QUOTE (Lil_B_The Basedgod @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 06:03)

I see the design, I wasn't sure if it was there in previous trailers/screenshots. I think the tattoo is a result of the development process. The characters seem to change slightly everytime we see them, and I think this may be one of those changes.

It'd be cool if customization of that depth is in the game.
Although even if it isn't, I won't throw a fit.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

I see the characters wearing several different different masks in the trailers and screens. I wonder if we can buy different disguises?

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hopefully it will be more than just a static piece of clothing fingers crossed that it will somehow alter our wanted level

Tommy_Vercetti_Mob
  • Tommy_Vercetti_Mob

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hope it's a customization option and maybe he hasn't got his tattoo at that point in the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users