Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wildlife?

32 replies to this topic
THEBIGZED
  • THEBIGZED

For an annoying dick, you really are an annoying dick.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by THEBIGZED, 01 May 2013 - 12:45 PM.

If one of the protags will have hunting side missions it's clearly Trevor. In RDR animals served a clear purpose of filling the vast open areas with something to interact with. They also were a part of the economy system in the game. It's going to be interesting to see just how much they will divide activities between the three protags as I have a hard time seeing Franklin take off to the woods to hunt and skin animals for any other reason than having fun.

But now that Trevor is in there animals could again have other purpose than to be there just for show. Trevor could easily have a friend who'd collect and buy rare animal skins and such. And even if, when playing with Michael or Franklin, you by chance happened to come by an animal you think is valuable, hunt it down and give it to Trevor. But that would assume there'd be an inventory system in the game and we haven't really seen much of that in a GTA game (other than weapons and a few objects).

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 22:06)
Cali has coyotes, right? It would be cool to see some of those nasty motherf*ckers out in the country somewhere.

Well...
*. A fully functional wildlife ecosystem, including Coyotes.

Link

Liberty2k7
  • Liberty2k7

Welcome to Burger Shot, Mo' F**kaa!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by Liberty2k7, 01 May 2013 - 01:30 PM.

QUOTE (BeyondRage @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 12:38)
QUOTE (THEBIGZED @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 22:29)
user posted image

Would be a bit weird if they had a nice sea ecosystem and no animals on land.

I seriously can't wait to read more about this screenshot, i want to know if the sharks can kill, if they react to blood in the water, if they react to you at all, can you kill them? Will they attack the mini submarine. Do they have lazers?

Lazers? Aha one too many dude, you were on a roll! Sharks will make me crap my pants! Yea rockstar will hopefully just build on what they accomplished with red dead, it had so many animals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users