Photo

Analysis Topic - Michael

630 replies to this topic
Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

user posted image

Not that important or anything, but I user posted image VC?

He was on a holiday to Vice City? Or isn't that a C?

(I'm sorry if this is old news)

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

That is at his therapist. Perhaps his therapist went to VC?

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Nameless Foot Soldier @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 00:17)
QUOTE (Mpower @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:18)
The armored truck scene is the same as the one in the film 'HEAT'

They didn't need to kill any of those guys that were help up. angry.gif

Drop of a hat these guys were rock & roll.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

what is michael's ambition to get back in the game, his motivation

he's rich he has everything, what does he need

is it boredom?

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (greenrock @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:18)
what is michael's ambition to get back in the game, his motivation

he's rich he has everything, what does he need

is it boredom?

That, and the fact that his family have spent most of his fortune. Didn't I also read somewhere, that it was the FIB that hired Michael for the initial heist? Maybe he was forced into it again, and realized that he missed it badly.

nimblelinn
  • nimblelinn

old school

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by nimblelinn, 05 May 2013 - 08:49 PM.

user posted image

The license plate says kryst4l (cristal) like the expensive champagne! The one made popular by rap videos.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Maglev @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 12:31)
user posted image

Not that important or anything, but I user posted image VC?

He was on a holiday to Vice City? Or isn't that a C?

(I'm sorry if this is old news)

good find !!!!

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Nymphx @ Friday, May 3 2013, 19:54)
I know this is a reimagined Sud California but in 2013 the games have become very realistic... even in GTA SA airport was better placed !

user posted image

Speaking about this picture, the people seem to be on the deck of a yacht??

Hopefully it is a driveable yacht.

Sorry if this have been pointed out before.

GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (nimblelinn @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 20:45)
user posted image

The license plate says kryst4l (cristal) like the expensive champagne! The one made popular by rap videos.

This screenshot was a hint and proof that we could customize license plates. The car has different plate numbers in different screenshots, but then again that could be a different car.

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 08:20)
QUOTE (INEEDVNOW @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 16:12)
QUOTE (kesta195 @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 11:37)
Sorry if this is obvious but did anyone notice that the TV Michael is watching is different to the one he smashes? I think the TV he smashes is probably Jimmy's.

Yes, hes watching TV in the living room, and smashing the TV in Jimmy's room

Reminds me of when Tony Soprano smashed the windshield of his son's car because he wouldn't grow up.

I thought he was smashing his daughter's tv, because it sounds like you can hear her voice when it switches to that scene.

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

Is it just me, or are the shots where Michael is hitting people (specifically where he hooks that guy in the car dealership) look as if he's not hitting them?

I dunno, it could just be me but it looks like he's 'just' swinging past his face, and not directly punching him, kinda like a movie.

Did anyone else get this?

CrisFormageKIFFLOM
  • CrisFormageKIFFLOM

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (nimblelinn @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 20:45)
user posted image

Real life brand names arent in gta.....so no!!

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Did anyone notice that other characters like Jimmy, Tracey and Amanda and even Lamar in Franklin's trailer are wearing different clothes in different scenes and trailers.

Like in Trailer 1 they all are wearing something else, then in separate trailers we can see Jimmy, Amanda, Tracey and Lamar wearing different clothes in different scenes.

I could be wrong but, as far as I remember other characters (not protagonists) in previous GTA games never changed clothes. The only time I remember Mcreary's changed clothes was the in robbery mission.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (zainzombie @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 11:10)
Did anyone notice that other characters like Jimmy, Tracey and Amanda and even Lamar in Franklin's trailer are wearing different clothes in different scenes and trailers.

Like in Trailer 1 they all are wearing something else, then in separate trailers we can see Jimmy, Amanda, Tracey and Lamar wearing different clothes in different scenes.

I could be wrong but, as far as I remember other characters (not protagonists) in previous GTA games never changed clothes. The only time I remember Mcreary's changed clothes was the in robbery mission.

Almost all of the characters in IV had two outfits. In previous GTAs they only had one outfit.
Remember Roman:
user posted image
user posted image

Little Jacob:
user posted image
user posted image

It's the same for characters like Bernie Crane, Mikhail Faustin, Ray Boccino...
But we'll probably see more variety in V. icon14.gif

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 14:52)

Almost all of the characters in IV had two outfits. In previous GTAs they only had one outfit.
Remember Roman:
user posted image
user posted image

Little Jacob:
user posted image
user posted image

It's the same for characters like Bernie Crane, Mikhail Faustin, Ray Boccino...
But we'll probably see more variety in V. icon14.gif

Hey thanks for the correction. Idk why I never noticed that.. mercie_blink.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by Kifflom112, 09 May 2013 - 02:00 AM.

I noticed something in Michael's trailer. In the first scene, featuring the iconic Santa Monica Beach Houses, I spotted a Wolf Realty sign. Does that indicate that we can buy one of those properties along the beach? I sure hope so.
user posted image

CallCenterZombie
  • CallCenterZombie

Sour Tooth

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 19:58)
I noticed something in Michael's trailer. In the first scene, featuring the iconic Santa Monica Beach Houses, I spotted a Wolf Realty sign. Does that indicate that we can buy one of those properties along the beach? I sure hope so.
user posted image

You're sig looks outa wack now. tounge.gif

Rjeev142
  • Rjeev142

Snitches get stitches

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 01:58)
user posted image

Hey... Wait a sec....

Lamar: "Can you tell me where berto beach house is?"
Michael: "It's that house over there, with the yellow steps"

Holy crap! We found berto beach house guys!

RussianFreak
  • RussianFreak

Russian Patriot, PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:50 AM

Here's my take on the Michael situation.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPxi8UPEO48

Yeah, that's a 3 part review, and unlike some reviewers I go beyond simply stating the obvious. I talk about graphics, textures, mechanics, plot predictions, physics, weapons, cars and the real-life equivalents that have been combined to make them, etc.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 20:58)
user posted image

There seem to be a lot of realty and rent signs popping up in screenshots, I feel like anywhere there might be a sign might also be a location we can purchase.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

I Don't know if anyone noticed but in this screen, over to the left, it looks like someone is walking a dog,

user posted image

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

Could be yes. But still hard to see.

MadClownBadDub
  • MadClownBadDub

Gampo

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Today, my therapist told me, and I quote: "You're clearly addicted to chaos." I had to stop myself from creaming my jeans. Totally walked out of there with my Michael swagger on. Hahaha, too excited for this game, you gents are doing grand with the analysis. Keep up the good work!

Jamie Smith
  • Jamie Smith

"The King Has Risen!" - MJ

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

Really hope we can buy a Farm Ranch as Michael up in the Grapeseed Area. Would be a nice place to chill and get away from the city life and his annoying family.

daytona111
  • daytona111

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hey I was going through the trailer of Michael and at 00:29 during the scene at the balcony if you stop and see each screen cap between 00:29 and 00:30 you actually see Franklin instead of Michael... just after Michael looks down from the balcony.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by brian., 14 May 2013 - 10:34 PM.

QUOTE (visionist @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:00)
QUOTE (Nameless Foot Soldier @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 00:17)
QUOTE (Mpower @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:18)
The armored truck scene is the same as the one in the film 'HEAT'

They didn't need to kill any of those guys that were help up. angry.gif

Drop of a hat these guys were rock & roll.

Oh, is that DANNY TREJO I see in the very first frames of that vid?

And they told me I was making a joke in the Trailer 2 analysis thread when I said the guy in the trailer by the running water looked like danny trejo (actual post, a better pic of trejo-like character can be found there: http://www.gtaforums...t&p=1061941682). I was also the person in that thread who said Lamar looks like Jay Z ( http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1061941714 ). And got called a joker for that too tounge.gif now I see others making the same observation, I hope you guys can weigh in on this as well! =)

That guy is the same guy, right? If you watch the trailer, there are clearer frames than this one, it looks a lot like Danny Trejo to me, who has already worked in GTA games before, just like the Game, who is also returning as a cast member, so he could return also:

user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne

Just finished watching this movie again. The quote above instantly reminded me of Michael. Michael's family life is his prison, and the only way he can escape it is by returning to a life of crime. Seems Michael wants to get busy living instead of dying.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

I don't know about anyone else but the poem "Ulysses" by Lord Alfred Tennyson reminds me of Michael a bit. In the poem, Ulysses feels bored and frustrated with the direction of his life after returning home. Ulysses declares that it is boring to stay in one place, and that to remain stationary is to rust rather than to shine; to stay in one place is to pretend that all there is to life is the simple act of breathing, whereas he knows that in fact life contains much novelty, and he longs to encounter this. His spirit yearns constantly for new experiences that will broaden his horizons. It's a bit daft but it gets you thinking. He wants to return to the life that he once adored like Michael.

The poem itself was featured in Skyfall too but that has nothing to do with Michael himself.

-Wheatley

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

So, I was going through the Michael trailer frame by frame and noticed this.

user posted image

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 17:43)
So, I was going through the Michael trailer frame by frame and noticed this.

user posted image

Nice find icon14.gif I'm guessing that's where Franklin works since it looks like he's reposed a car and got some police attention on the trip back. I guess Michael has some problems with Frank's boss maybe this is how the two of them meet.

It's kind of interesting going back to the older screens

Looks like Franklin goes to some extreme lengths to reposes cars

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users