Photo

Analysis Topic - Franklin

573 replies to this topic
VATG
  • VATG

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Nymphx @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 20:44)
user posted image

"We run Los Santos ", a reference to this music ?

user posted image

and if i'm not mistaken there is also a similar nike advertisement.

VincentPericant
  • VincentPericant

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Romakasi @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 20:37)
QUOTE (philley @ Friday, May 10 2013, 00:34)
Blind? Different tattoo, different body shape, boobies too small,....

Please read the end of my post

The stripper is black.

Check mate.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:52 AM Edited by brian., 10 May 2013 - 06:55 AM.

Has anyone pointed out that the girl with franklin's friend in the "new walls/van back end" section of the trailer looks exactly like Kendall Johnson, and aged as though it could be her as well?

And Game is confirmed back and did voice work... why would he not be B-Dup? I bet he IS B-Dup (saw him saying he was doing work for V, and said "B-Dup LOL!" at the end, so he might be B-Dup.

Don't care if people said "no returning characters" - Radio personalities have returned, brands, and lots of stuff, no protagonists returning, ok. But That looks like Kendall, and BDup is confirmed. Unless they cast the same voice for a different character in the same locale... which would be odd, but whatever.

Also. Blimp says "Atomic", the GTA version of Goodyear Tires: http://gta.wikia.com/Atomic

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

When was B-Dup confirmed? -.-

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by brian., 10 May 2013 - 11:11 PM.

QUOTE (Happyness @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:27)

Right here. Back in november. He is back, as B-Dup. returning character confirmed (loosely). Watch the video.

http://www.computera...-role-as-b-dup/

I realize it isn't actual confirmation that his character will BE b-dup, but a person that famous, playing a different role, in the same series? No way. That would be like Ray Liotta coming back and NOT being Tommy Vercetti. And if not (since Tommy is a protag), It would be like Garey Busey coming back and NOT being Phil Cassidy. Makes no sense/they would not do that. So, B-Dup is still alive. And so is Kendall Johnson. This is the first game that is going to include old characters, but the old protags, of course, are dead (as is proven - they exist in GTA IV, as dead people, and remembered on the walls, in graffiti. It's not just a nod, it's continuity).

I seriously will not be surprised if they turn the whole thing on its head and it's los santos, 20 years later, same people (ones that are still alive) "we've managed to keep most of the game a secret, as it should be"

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Friday, May 10 2013, 23:01)

Right here. Back in november. He is back, as B-Dup. returning character confirmed (loosely). Watch the video.

I realize it isn't actual confirmation that his character will BE b-dup, but a person that famous, playing a different role, in the same series? No way. That would be like Ray Liotta coming back and NOT being Tommy Vercetti. And if not (since Tommy is a protag), It would be like Garey Busey coming back and NOT being Phil Cassidy. Makes no sense/they would not do that. So, B-Dup is still alive. And so is Kendall Johnson. This is the first game that is going to include old characters, but the old protags, of course, are dead (as is proven - they exist in GTA IV, as dead people, and remembered on the walls, in graffiti. It's not just a nod, it's continuity).

I seriously will not be surprised if they turn the whole thing on its head and it's los santos, 20 years later, same people (ones that are still alive) "we've managed to keep most of the game a secret, as it should be"

Walter Mudu voiced both King Courtney in III and Malc in TLAD. So their theory about having them to voice the same characters is completly bogus.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

Ya'll remember in RDR when you shoot someone with a shotgun, you see some damn realistic bulletholes and wounds and what not? Well in the Franklin trailer when he kills that dude with the shotty, we see plenty of blood splattering on the walls, but i can't spot those bulletholes/wounds. All i'm saying is...i hope that stuff returns, cause that be a bummer if not.

haitian11
  • haitian11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Ice1980 @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 19:33)
QUOTE (Boss7dm @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 20:19)
I think we can say Frank smoked weed , look at this:

user posted image

His eyes want close lool

I personally think the guy to the left of Lamar is the same man running in the alley in the very first trailer. They look similar, not because there black, but the face structure! Anyone agree?

Nah, they do have similar noses but Lamar has maybe an older and/or stressed face even though he is young. and his skin is darker.

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (brian. @ Friday, May 10 2013, 20:01)

Isn't B-Dup deceased?

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Calanguento @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:26)

Isn't B-Dup deceased?

His voice actor I believe

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 04:27)
QUOTE (Calanguento @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:26)

Isn't B-Dup deceased?

His voice actor I believe

No, The Game is not dead.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 18:40)
QUOTE (gamesguru @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 17:26)
Same character model?
user posted image

Because all black people look the same ? sarcasm.gif

lol.gif !

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

same character model?
>pic<

No, not in the history of GTA 4, peds use the same model as every individual ped has its own SETS OF MODELS.

They even have different head models from the looks of it.

Rockstar did a good part on that scene in the Debut Trailer. The thug barely had any gang color on him w/c didn't spoil the fun awaiting for us in Franklin's Trailer.

VATG
  • VATG

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Gucci mane and Shalika from Boyz n the Hood tounge.gif

user posted image

Afly94
  • Afly94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (VATG @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 16:50)
Gucci mane and Shalika from Boyz n the Hood tounge.gif

user posted image

that old lady reminds me of Kendll Johnson from GTA S for some reason

Troll Proof
  • Troll Proof

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

She's wearing a "Fruntalot" jacket.

http://www.grandthef...i.com/Fruntalot

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

And Frontalot company has a picture of who in GTA IV? monocle.gif

She's repping for her brother tounge.gif Gotta be Kendall, age looks right too. Maybe.

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Posted this earlier in the main Gta V section before I noticed that this thread existed:

user posted image

Tradan posted this screenshot in the mapping topic today and I noticed that on the back wall of
the garage forecourt the graffiti "EH1" which is the first part of Rockstar North's postcode
(zipcode for our transatlantic brothers).

This may be an easter egg hinting that we will be able to ride trams in the game but unfortunately
they will only be available as DLC circa 2014.

Also the dude talking to the guy in the white cap is wearing a baseball jacket which looks like the
Hibs top (I believe a lot of R* North's Scottish staff support Edinburgh's finest underachievers so bang
goes my hope for spotting any 5-1 graffiti in the game)

user posted image

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

At 00:31. Watch the scene in slow motion and very carefully, sorry guys, couldn't make this into a GIF. Money Physics amconfirmed.

user posted image

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Noticed a few things while going through Franklin's trailer frame by frame.

This cop seems to be duel wielding pistols and shooting at Franklin while driving. I didn't see the passenger in any of the frames. Although, maybe one of the arms we are seeing is the passenger and he managed to keep his head and torso out of the cameras line of sight. Also note neither the driver or passenger window is broken, they were firing through the front windshield. This could eliminate the "blind-spot" that you have while performing drive-bys in IV.
user posted image

Here you see the passenger of this car fire a shot at Franklin as Michael rams them. The driver and passenger continue to aim at Franklin as they get pushed by Michael.
user posted image

In the GTA V 'o clock video where they dissect this trailer they said this ramp in the trailer is the same as the one on the screenshot below it. Clearly it isn't.
user posted image

sus12321232
  • sus12321232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:42)
QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:38)
QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:37)
Yo this car look's like a buffalo, yet the back seems different.

user posted image

Backlights look like they're from the 2011+ models for one.

Then again...

user posted image

and there's this:

user posted image

TWO versions of the Buffalo?

Alright maybe it's a different car, but hell it looks similar.

Or maybe it is the same car with the back of it customized

sus12321232
  • sus12321232

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Romakasi @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 20:23)
While watching new CVG's GTA 5 o'clock I've spotted some interesting stuff!

Could this stripper be Tracy?
user posted image
Tattoo style is definitely the same (of course, tattoo could be increased in size and moved to the left shoulder during development as well as loin tattoo simply removed) as the one she had in Trailer 2:
user posted image

Also, same hair color and ponytail.

Might be not Tracy, though, but these tattoos could be some kind of insignias of Vanilla Unicorn's strippers, so there is still a chance Tracy could work as a stripper smile.gif

But....How can it be Tracy when the stripper is obviously black

haitian11
  • haitian11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:18)
Big Smoke's lost a bit of weight

Big Smoke isn't in this game -__-

Teh Edgiest Man on Earth
  • Teh Edgiest Man on Earth

2edgy5u #TeamMichael

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

user posted image
Tattoo style is definitely the same (of course, tattoo could be increased in size and moved to the left shoulder during development as well as loin tattoo simply removed) as the one she had in Trailer 2:
user posted image

Might be not Tracy, though, but these tattoos could be some kind of insignias of Vanilla Unicorn's strippers, so there is still a chance Tracy could work as a stripper smile.gif

user posted image

From the TBOGT intro, sort of a coincidence? I acknowledge the tattoo is different, but it's on the exact spot too.

Gr8
  • Gr8

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Teh Edgiest Man on Earth @ Monday, May 20 2013, 03:14)

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

From the TBOGT intro, sort of a coincidence? I acknowledge the tattoo is different, but it's on the exact spot too.

Not really,quite a few girls (mainly slutty ones) have a tramp stamp. I think it's R*'s way of showing us that Michael's daughter isn't a good girl without even having to tell us much about her personality.

EinsZweiDrei
  • EinsZweiDrei

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (sus12321232 @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 20:19)
QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:42)
QUOTE (Apollo_33 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:38)
QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 15:37)
Yo this car look's like a buffalo, yet the back seems different.

user posted image

Backlights look like they're from the 2011+ models for one.

Then again...

user posted image

and there's this:

user posted image

TWO versions of the Buffalo?

Alright maybe it's a different car, but hell it looks similar.

Or maybe it is the same car with the back of it customized

Might indeed be a customized version, like the Sultan and the Sultan RS in GTA IV.

TooTrill
  • TooTrill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

He's obviously in "Grove St. Families" (or maybe a new set of them maybe called Vespucci Beach Families, or based on Real life "Venice Shoreline Crips" maybe they'll be called "Vespucci Shoreline Families.) or possibly just "The Families" .

Anyways Franklin's the Gangbanger character, blastin' at "Ballas" in the screenshot's & in his trailer.

Plus rockstar confirmed the "Ballas" are in GTA V & are very strong so i'm guessing it will be like real life. "Ballas" are based on "Crip" hoods & "Grove St." is based on "Blood & Piru" hood's because in real life Crip gang's out number Blood gang's in L.A. 5/1 so i imagine the Ballas will be all over South Central & South Los Santos along with Grove St. with maybe VLA & Vagos having some turf in South Central & South Los Santos but with the majority of they're gang presence in East Los Santos because in real life L.A. East L.A. is ALL Sureno/Maravilla gang's with no black gang presence at all.

http://www.gameinfor...eft-auto-v.aspx

-Gangland-

"San Andreas fans look back fondly at the gang wars between the Ballas, Grove Street Families, and Vagos. Though modern day Los Santos is very different from the golden era of street gangs featured in that game, Rockstar has confirmed that the Ballas are still going strong.

When you ride into gang territory, they don't automatically attack you like they used to. The thugs mind their own business unless you antagonize them by drawing a weapon. Their extreme distaste for authority, however, is much more apparent. Whenever the police roll into their neighborhood, the Ballas will open fire on the boys in blue. This can be used to your advantage when you're trying to lose the heat in a chase. Drive into gang territory and they will immediately attack the police, giving you a window to escape."

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

"Enjoy them hoes, homie!"

"Yeah, whatever."

The "hoes" could be Michael & Trevor, don't you guys think? I mean, throughout the trailer his friends are disapproving of him and his lack of care for the hood.

Gr8
  • Gr8

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 14:21)
"Enjoy them hoes, homie!"

"Yeah, whatever."

The "hoes" could be Michael & Trevor, don't you guys think? I mean, throughout the trailer his friends are disapproving of him and his lack of care for the hood.

Always thought he was saying "Enjoy the 0's homie" as in enjoy the money, would make sense since it seems that's a mission starting cutscene.

The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • The1TheOnlyGonzo

Brothers of Redemption MC President

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (gonnaenodaethat @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 23:39)

Tradan posted this screenshot in the mapping topic today and I noticed that on the back wall of
the garage forecourt the graffiti "EH1" which is the first part of Rockstar North's postcode
(zipcode for our transatlantic brothers).

That is not the starting to rockstar northd postal code. It would be letter, number, letter if it was a postal code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users