Something you've done that you're really proud of

11 replies to this topic
MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

Wassup guys this is my first time posting on the Off-Topic section of the forum so I hope you like this.

As I was walking home today from this park I go to I saw this one girl walking on the sidewalk in front of me who too had been at the park.Right behind her was this red SUV with 2 guys inside and you all know how people are nowadays,with their faces in their phones so of course she didn't notice the car.At first I thought it was her ride but then I saw one of the guys (and I'm not even bullsh*tting) pull some cable ties from the backseat so I knew what was gonna go down.I ran up beside her,put my arm around her shoulder and she started overreacting and sh*t.The guys in the SUV looked at me and I'm not a cholo but one side of my family are so I dress like one you know wear dickies,plain white tees,got my hair slicked back and all that so they just stared me down I did the same and they pulled off so I got all proud cus I stopped a kidnapping haha.
What's something you've done that you're really proud of?

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

Holy sh*t, you deserve respect for that. icon14.gif

I:
Got my grades up in most of my classes
and
Have matured as a person, if you look at my first few posts and my current post, you can see this.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

Participating in school activities such as important school events like intramurals, etc. Also for earning medals due to having good academic performance.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

You're a beast. The closest I've ever done to that was help this kid when he was getting jumped. I wasn't going to interfere until I saw someone pull a knife. I didn't want to watch a killing... Long story short, I saved him. He didn't even thank me, he just said "where's my phone?" and ran down the street. I still felt proud, though.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 30 April 2013 - 04:12 AM.

I got good grades in school, then they dropped. Now for the rest of high school I'll have to fight my way through to get anywhere near scholarships.

EDIT: Misread title, thought it said things you weren't proud of.

Uhh... Something I AM proud of?...

I lettered in band today...

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Saved a person who was choking on french fries. At first I didn't know what to do. I went to get water but when I got back the person was unconscious. Long story short, I saved the guys life and he gave all his old N64 games as a thank you gift.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:20 AM

So far I got only A/B honor roll this whole school year. All A's in algebra and one six weeks I only had one B. I'm getting awarded along with the other honor students, and in two days I will be ordering a $163 diecast because of my achievement. biggrin.gif

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

I don't feel pride in myself much at all as I feel it weakens my motivation for future accomplishments. For this reason, I'm always criticizing myself that I could've done much better. Although as far as mild pride moments, regarding the mid-term we got back recently, I got a 96% in my Business course.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

Compared to your story, OP, I haven't done anything special.
Only thing I can think of is teaching myself to play drums, but that ain't that amazing either turn.gif

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (MaddFool @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 01:59)
Wassup guys this is my first time posting on the Off-Topic section of the forum so I hope you like this.

As I was walking home today from this park I go to I saw this one girl walking on the sidewalk in front of me who too had been at the park.Right behind her was this red SUV with 2 guys inside and you all know how people are nowadays,with their faces in their phones so of course she didn't notice the car.At first I thought it was her ride but then I saw one of the guys (and I'm not even bullsh*tting) pull some cable ties from the backseat so I knew what was gonna go down.I ran up beside her,put my arm around her shoulder and she started overreacting and sh*t.The guys in the SUV looked at me and I'm not a cholo but one side of my family are so I dress like one you know wear dickies,plain white tees,got my hair slicked back and all that so they just stared me down I did the same and they pulled off so I got all proud cus I stopped a kidnapping haha.
What's something you've done that you're really proud of?

wow that was awesome mate ive never done anything like that

SHOTIMITSU
  • SHOTIMITSU

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

Finally completed Kingdom Rush on IOS. I don't mean just the game but all the achievements, aswell as hard mode... YEA BOI!!!!!

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by zoo3891, 02 May 2013 - 01:00 AM.

I got an incredibly stubborn game to work in DOSBox the other day. happy.gif

Also wrote an essay on racism and modern blindness to it for history class that ended up late, but the teacher thought it was so good that she decided to give it full points. happy.gif happy.gif

edit: And I killed two threads in a row. happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users