• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

Yo amigos. I know when given a choice over GTAWikia and Grandtheftwiki, you always pick the first one. However, the first one isn't always the greatest. It's a bunch of hilariously trivial information and bad lies. Don't believe me? Here's some proof:

*What does MSNBC have to do with a movie that has no relevance to the game?
*What does Cottonmouth have to do with GTA?
*This fanfiction makes me want to gourge my eyes out with a hot needle

Got any more examples of screwed up sh*t on the unreliable GTAWikia? Let me know and I'll put it on the first post!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

It's quite reliable for a lot of things, though. Mainly vehicles and locations. I prefer Grandtheftwiki, as well, though.

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Is GTAWikia affiliated with GTANet?

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

So you created a thread to hate on a website that (to answer Paddster's question) is not affiliated with GTANet whatsoever?

You have problems brudda.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

This could've been in the other GTAWikia/Grandtheftwiki/WikiGTA topic. No need to create a topic just for this.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:55 AM

Creating this thread to flame and hate GTA Wiki is certainly no to consideration. Like I told you before, Grand Theft Wiki is undoubtedly the best wiki for reliable GTA stuff but GTA Wiki is the first and original website before they move, and still has near perfect information today even though the guys have already moved.

Anyway what is your account back there? And why you have a personal vendetta of GTA Wiki?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 04:00)
This could've been in the other GTAWikia/Grandtheftwiki/WikiGTA topic. No need to create a topic just for this.

If there is an existing topic for GTAWikia as suggest by this post, then please use it. We don't need one just for negative comments about it.

Also, note that it is a Wiki. Like Wikipedia, it can be edited by anyone and not all information on Wikis like these is entirely reliable. It also depends on the level of moderation on the Wiki. If you find any mistakes there, you can just create an account and correct it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users