Quantcast

» «
Photo

How far would you go to play this game now?

71 replies to this topic

Poll: How far would you go to play this game now? (324 member(s) have cast votes)

How far would you go to play this game now?

1. I could secretly kill my neighbor's cat, to get GTA V now (13 votes [4.58%])

Percentage of vote: 4.58%

2. I could secretly burn some forest no one visits often anyway, to get GTA V now (11 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

3. I could walk into my school/job place completely naked, to get GTA V now (7 votes [2.46%])

Percentage of vote: 2.46%

4. I could purposefully broke my arm/leg, to get GTA V now (5 votes [1.76%])

Percentage of vote: 1.76%

5. I could punch some random old woman in the face and spit on her hair, to get GTA V now (6 votes [2.11%])

Percentage of vote: 2.11%

6. I could take a bath full of horse's sh*t, to get GTA V now (12 votes [4.23%])

Percentage of vote: 4.23%

7. I could push the needle through some random man's car tires and spray on it a word "BOOBS", to get GTA V now (23 votes [8.10%])

Percentage of vote: 8.10%

8. I could secretly have a quick gay sex, to get GTA V now (24 votes [8.45%])

Percentage of vote: 8.45%

9. I could wear Justin Bieber's t-shirt and walk in it proudly every day, listening to his music on an mp3 player, to get GTA V now (21 votes [7.39%])

Percentage of vote: 7.39%

10. I could drink my dog's/cat's pee, to get GTA V now (3 votes [1.06%])

Percentage of vote: 1.06%

11. I could kidnap some random kid from the street, drive him to a nearest forest, tie him to a tree and lick his face, to get GTA V now (7 votes [2.46%])

Percentage of vote: 2.46%

12. I'd rather wait for September than do any of this sh*t to get this game earlier (152 votes [53.52%])

Percentage of vote: 53.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote
zalanith
  • zalanith

I <3 R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

I could wear Justin Bieber's t-shirt and walk in it proudly every day, listening to his music on an mp3 player, to get GTA V now

what i need now is JB t-shirt!
singing out loud - I JUST NEED SOMEBODEHHH TO LARRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

LOL!!! Weird options... confused.gif

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 18

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

I don't mind just waiting instead of doing bad deeds

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

They're not all bad deeds.

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

Gay sex doesn't sound that bad. I mean, whats to loose there?

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

seeing as the neighbor does have a pesky cat that walks all over our cars. If it where in my backyard id kill it with a shovel and freeze it so it doesnt smell until trash day.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:39 AM

I'd have gay sex.

Even as I have tears streaming down my face as that cock enters my ass. It'll be worth it. I'll post gameplay video for you guys, I'll take one for the team....literally.

jk...I will just wait until September. It's not as....hard...as having gay sex.

Num3rical
  • Num3rical

I didn't choose the Ivysaur life, the Ivysaur life chose me.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 02:23)
I don't mind just waiting instead of doing bad deeds

>gay sex
>bad deed

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:31 AM

I'd rather wait for the finished product than to make a complete ass of myself to get it sooner.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Sometimes the journey is just as fun as the destination if you allow it to be. The amount of fun I've had speculating with my friends, chatting with you guys, watching analysis videos, replaying IV over and over again, this was one hell of a way to spend my last year in high school, the end of my teenage years are coming close and the troubles of the world are getting near. What a experience, that had ups and downs. But to be honest, I'd really like to have the game now before I move to Seattle in the coming months to kill myself. Beating the story of this Video game is on my list of things to do before I "jump".

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Darko @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 15:43)
QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 15:22)
I wouldn't go to any lengths to play the game now if I could. I want to play the finished product.

Agreed, even if it was somehow the finished product, like making use of time travel or something.

I know some people probably would think of us as crazy to not want the game earlier than everyone else, and I can understand that perspective, certainly. But I know myself well enough to know that I would end up regretting it. I imagine myself 4 and half months from now, already quite familiar with the game. Not bored of it... I doubt I'll be bored of it for a very long time (I mean I still play GTA IV and have fun, so that ought to tell you that GTA V will only last longer), but maybe I've beaten it once already and now I'm replaying the missions, or driving around the map for the 100th time. And it's September 17th, and everyone else in the world (slight hyperbole, but only slight) is getting to enjoy the game for the first time. I know, I know for a fact that I would envy them, just as they envied me several months ago.

It's not the end the end of the world, obviously. I would just move on and continue like usual, not break down into an existential crisis or anything. But not having the game right now isn't the end of the world, either. Sometimes we genuinely want to be in it together with everyone else. So if someone were to bring up the offer, I would be lying if I said it wasn't tempting, particularly it involved invoking some kind of time travelling finished GTA V copy, but if I was given the time to think about it, I would decline.

Especially if I had to do any of that sh*t for it, dear lord. There's only one thing on that list I'd be willing to do, and I'd do it for free anyways, so it's almost not relevant. I'll keep you guessing on which one that is, though.

Lol, end of this comment is hilarious

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

I would rip a fools head off...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users