Photo

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

807 replies to this topic
Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Wow. I watched this reveal..and just wow. Not impressed. We'll see.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:21)

I agree with you man, this is not a next-gen graphics engine.

Mark my words, by the end of this week. Some employee will blow the wizzle on Infinity Ward and tell us that the engine is actually a highly modified COD 3 engine. The one they've been using for this whole generation.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

My favorite part: "When you're swimming, the fish will swim out of your way." Wow, that's some groundbreaking next gen technology.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

Seriously. I go play FC3 on 360 and not only do fish, birds, and every other animal have AI and move out of the way, but it also looks better than Ghosts. This reveal was insulting.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Ok, the multiplayer actually sounds pretty fun in this. I'll be following this to see what it turns into.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 02:48)
Ok, the multiplayer actually sounds pretty fun in this. I'll be following this to see what it turns into.

Theres much to change imo.

Bigger Maps. At least on CoD4 size, slower gameplay, less Attack Killsteaks, better balancing for the weapons, verticality like in MW2. MW2 Maps were heaven as they were big and had alot of verticality ( Quarry was awesome.

MW2 was one of the best CoDs but was destroyed the OMA Glitch and a bit toostrong killstreaks.

CoD4 and MW2 are my favs and I love them. But after MW2 there was only sh*t and nothing innovative

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

next gen you guys!

jump over walls like they do in battlefield! lean around walls for maximum headglitch action! fish have move out of the way AI! do you like it?

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 01:14)
next gen you guys!

jump over walls like they do in battlefield! lean around walls for maximum headglitch action! fish have move out of the way AI! do you like it?

Did you say.... fishes have to move out of our way? Omg Exciting!

Technique
  • Technique

Insane.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:24)

Mark my words, by the end of this week. Some employee will blow the wizzle on Infinity Ward and tell us that the engine is actually a highly modified COD 3 engine. The one they've been using for this whole generation.

Guys, remember how current gen games looked in 2006 and how they look now. Give it time, the graphics will look bombastic in future games.

thatguy23
  • thatguy23

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Technique @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 04:27)

Guys, remember how current gen games looked in 2006 and how they look now. Give it time, the graphics will look bombastic in future games.

Umm, many other games for next gen have been shown and they look much better than this pos.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (thatguy23 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:53)
QUOTE (Technique @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 04:27)

Umm, many other games for next gen have been shown and they look much better than this pos.

Was it even confirmed that what we saw was how it'll look like on next gen? It's not only on next gen consoles you know.

Besides the game is still months away, doesn't mean it won't look any better.. learn the process of making games then come back here and tell us it looks like a 'pos"

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

Why the hate? It looks great. New engine, new gameplay,... You got what you always wanted so why do you people still hate?

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 05:07)
Umm, many other games for next gen have been shown and they look much better than this pos. [/QUOTE]
Was it even confirmed that what we saw was how it'll look like on next gen? It's not only on next gen consoles you know.

Besides the game is still months away, doesn't mean it won't look any better.. learn the process of making games then come back here and tell us it looks like a 'pos"

Exactly right. No one said it was shown on Xbox One, it was more than likely shown on the 360 yesterday. And as he said, we have 6 months until the game is out, that adds time to give it a whole lot of polish.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:51 AM Edited by Hvitdverg, 22 May 2013 - 01:15 PM.

open

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 11:51)
Like somebody stated above. give Call Of Duty a few more years, and it will look stellar on the PS4 / Xbox One. All games look bland at console release compared to later in the generation.

Imagine Killzone and "unnanounced Naughty Dog" game's graphics improving over the next few years wow.gif MIND BLOWN

So... what Dice is able to produce, what Guerillia is able to produce... no excuses here.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by Hvitdverg, 22 May 2013 - 12:26 PM.

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 12:11)
QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 11:51)
Like somebody stated above. give Call Of Duty a few more years, and it will look stellar on the PS4 / Xbox One. All games look bland at console release compared to later in the generation.

Imagine Killzone and "unnanounced Naughty Dog" game's graphics improving over the next few years wow.gif MIND BLOWN

So... what Dice is able to produce, what Guerillia is able to produce... no excuses here.

You clearly don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Call Of Duty aimes to achieve FAST-PAST gameplay that runs on 60Frames per second, without FPS drops.
Naughty Dog and Guorilla Games aim to achieve highly detailed worlds, with around 30 FPS.

If you are to achieve the best possible graphics, then you must compromize the FPS.
If you aim to achieve fluid 60frames per second, then you cannot push the hardware with maxed out graphics.

This is why Call Of Duty will never look like Killzone or "true" next-gen games.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 10:50)
[QUOTE=Johacamigames,Wednesday, May 22 2013, 05:07] Umm, many other games for next gen have been shown and they look much better than this pos. [/QUOTE]

Besides the game is still months away, doesn't mean it won't look any better.. learn the process of making games then come back here and tell us it looks like a 'pos" [/QUOTE]
Exactly right. No one said it was shown on Xbox One, it was more than likely shown on the 360 yesterday. And as he said, we have 6 months until the game is out, that adds time to give it a whole lot of polish.

even Forza 5 looks like this Gen but it was confirmed that the trailer was made out of 360 hardware cause the Xbox One Specs wasn't yet given to any developer

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

http://www.vg247.com...en-development/

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Lol give it a rest guys. Come novemeber you'll get the same mediocre game with some new gameplay mechanics and no new engine. Nothing more. This is call of duty. They don't make money for innovating lmao. They care f*ck all about pleasing you. Yeah pleasing the casual crowd and only as much as it is neccessary. I thought that was evident after MW3.

I play MW2 occasionally, but come on. There's no reason to defend this piece of sh*t franchise like it's your baby.

karaokequeen3
  • karaokequeen3

O.A.P.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hairy arms. That is the extent of the graphical progression of CoD for the next gen. Brilliant!

*I know I'm grossly oversimplifying, but it's funnier that way*

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 13:01)
Lol give it a rest guys. Come novemeber you'll get the same mediocre game with some new gameplay mechanics and no new engine. Nothing more. This is call of duty. They don't make money for innovating lmao. They care f*ck all about pleasing you. Yeah pleasing the casual crowd and only as much as it is neccessary. I thought that was evident after MW3.

I play MW2 occasionally, but come on. There's no reason to defend this piece of sh*t franchise like it's your baby.

Who are you refering too?

I'm not defending it, I'm just stating the difference in how a game is made.

I'm 10 times more interested in Battlefield 4 than Call Of Duty Ghosts.

Played both franchises since the originals came out, and they are both good in their own way.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Apex. @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 18:00)
I think it looks good. Rather excited for this.

10 bets the dog dies at some point in the storyline.

I am sure that if that happens, it will be the saddest moment of the COD-series.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 09:01)

But there's no reason to bash it to a 30 FPS shooter or a freaking racing game..

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 19:46)
But there's no reason to bash it to a 30 FPS shooter or a freaking racing game..

Wait wut? What are you even talking about lmao? Battlefield? Racing games? Who was talking about any of those?

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 16:33)

Wait wut? What are you even talking about lmao? Battlefield? Racing games? Who was talking about any of those?

Yesterday the dude from the last page said compared to next gen games we saw it looks like a pos.

Clearly those games are part of the list

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 20:41)

Yesterday the dude from the last page said compared to next gen games we saw it looks like a pos.

Who cares what the other dude said a page before this? I was making a completely different point lmao.

No one gives a f*ck about 60FPS or 30FPS. If that's the main concern of CoD fanboys then lol. Just goes to show how little they need to innovate the game in order for people to scoop it up year after year.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

I'll probably get it once the price drops. I'm not expecting much past "run through a corridor of trees/collapsed buildings, shoot some bad guys, scripted explosions, shoot more people, down a helicopter, shoot more guys, get ambushed then make it to an evac site." eh, kills time.

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 21:03)

Who cares what the other dude said a page before this? I was making a completely different point lmao.

No one gives a f*ck about 60FPS or 30FPS. If that's the main concern of CoD fanboys then lol. Just goes to show how little they need to innovate the game in order for people to scoop it up year after year.

I still think the fish AI was a huge innovation. Also not to mention character customisation and interactive environmemts. Wait....wasn't this in BO1?

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 17:03)

Who cares? Dude I was talking to HIM so if you don't care that's your problem for joining in.

And the reason I pointed out the FPS was because the more you spend on graphics the more you give up FPS on games, hence why Battlefield 4 still looks better.

And if you're calling me a CoD fan boy I have news for you son, I have not purchased a CoD game in a long time I'm just tired of the community hating these guys since it won't do them any better, in the end you all will be b*tching just like you are now and Activision shares their stacks of money with IW/3arch laughing it off.

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 21:19)
Who cares? Dude I was talking to HIM so if you don't care that's your problem for joining in.

Are you autistic? You quoted me then you started replying to my post.

I wont reply to this thread any more though so stay mad lol. It's not like an 18 year old kid has anything else to do lmao.

QUOTE (Bobbin100 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 21:14)
I still think the fish AI was a huge innovation. Also not to mention character customisation and interactive environmemts. Wait....wasn't this in BO1?

Next gen is HERE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users