Call Of Duty: Ghosts

810 replies to this topic
BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

I hate the f*cking quickscoping, one of the main reasons I just don't have the motivation to play this game.. I heard that they did make it harder, but is doesn't feel like it at all since I met thousands of quickscopers the day after release.. In BO2 I at least felt like dropshot worked to avoid being quickscoped, but in Ghosts it doesn't seem like it works.. Can be just bad luck though.

It pisses me off that they didnt try harder to remove it! In BO2 they made it almost impossible(but removed it right before launch, since people wanted to QS), so it is possible! But of course, a lot of the sh*tkids buys the game because of the quickscoping, so I guess they would lose a lot of customers if they removed it.. But they should at least have no-sniper lobbies or something similar.

• android likes this

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Jake, 18 December 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Quickscoping is fun. It makes the game more challenging because when I use a badger or anything else it is easy kills. Since you die much faster in Ghosts with HC style damage, if you get quickscoped in a faceoff, it's your own fault. Only thing anyone should be complaining about is their own suck. I've outkilled many quickscopers with regular weaponry.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Before buy this game I just wanna know one thing: how good is the fish AI?

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Fish suck.

Entered some CoD sweepstakes they had last month for sh*ts and giggles. Won one of four first place prizes. Was a $5 Xbox Live credit and a Prestige edition of Ghosts on Xbox One. I may just sell it for an easy $100+ to somebody since I have the Hardened edition on PS4 already. Too bad I didn't win grand prize for the Xbone. Still pretty sweet though since I never entered a sweepstakes before.

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Like montages? Watch this.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g-d6Hii71mY

tubby custardd
  • tubby custardd

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Just finished the singleplayer.

I haven't been this drawn into the story since Call of Duty 4. Was pretty epic, shame was short but it's all about multiplayer now but still, kudos for them to finally do a decent story after years of sh*t!
  • poklane likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Kinda looking forward to the new Heavy Duty MP mode in the recent update. Any one try it out yet?

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Street Mix, 09 January 2014 - 05:06 PM.

Hilarious trolling:

• poklane, android and BuyMeTheMoon like this

PlayGaming4Fun
  • PlayGaming4Fun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I would really like to see the addition of real League Play, and some more customization.
I think we need:
1. Emblems like in Black Ops 2
2. The ability to create custom uniforms for our clan to use
3. A real system of league play that creates close and fair matchs
4. Better spawns
Have any others? Post them!

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:10 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 16 January 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Quickscope patch, please remove all the quick scope. I hate quickscoping, but in this game I have to do it to get a positive KD.

The lag that causes people to die before they are even being shot at, should also be patched.

Plus the attack dog kills you before they even touch you, isn't that nice?!

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

I wish they'd do something to fix the Air Superiority streak, it doesn't work half of the time. Biggest waste of squad points in the game.

And of course, it'd be nice to see something done about quick scopers too.

PlayGaming4Fun
  • PlayGaming4Fun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Squeakers have "Infected" Infected!  Kids turn off your mics!

How about all of these Squeakers anyway? Infected is well... infected with squeakers! So many kids have this game even though they are way to young to actually be playing it. I mean, if your going to have the game when your too younge, you could at least not talk on your mic, people just hate you for it anyway.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Oh god, that guy at the end! xD

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Quackerz Gamerz, 19 January 2014 - 07:53 PM.

I picked this game up yesterday, and played through the campaign., which seemed longer than most CoD campaigns, although that may be due to the fact that I was playing it on Veteran.

I bought this game primarily for the Extinction mode, which from what I've played so far, is probably the best thing about this game. So far I have managed to get to the large hive at the end of the Cabin section with a few guys who were pretty good at the game, but most of my other matches haven't gone so well due to connection issues or players who don't work as a team and not try to complete the challenges and such.

If anyone on Xbox ONE is looking to team up on MP, Sqauds or Extinction, my GT is Quackerz Gamerz.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

Was going to make a new topic for this but w/e

"For the first time, this years Call of Duty game, and future Call of Duty games, are being built on a three year development cycle," the publisher also revealed. There are several advantages to doing this, the first is of course quality. This will give our designers more time to envision and to innovate."

"This would put developer Treyarch's presumed next Call of Duty in a 2015 release window, with Infinity Ward following suit in 2016."

http://www.ign.com/a...of-duty-release

• + Dragonjack + likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Yeah heard about it too and wanted to make a topic as well :p I'm pretty pumped a bit about that, sadly it's still a yearly release.. but I hope the extra development time gives it the strength the series had years ago.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

I dont see it make that much of a difference to be honest. I used to be a pretty big fan of CoD but I really have started to lose faith in it like alot of people already has. I can only se it meaning that instead of getting mad at Treyarch and Infinity Ward people will now have the added bonus of calling Sledgehammer sh*t aswell. :lol:

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

Having 3 different studios is insane. I love Call Of Duty but i would much rather see all the studios come together and make a game, rather than pumping out 3 different variations every year.

I am really hoping Sledgehammer will carry on the Modern Warfare series though.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

Bummer, I guess I have to wait till 2015 to play new zombies. Way to go COD.

Haven't even played the new DLC for Ghosts yet either. BF4 is getting my attention a little more this year. Thats pretty bad when new DLC comes out, you download it, and haven't even touched it yet.

"Trey Arch"..............."COD needs you"

android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

Bummer, I guess I have to wait till 2015 to play new zombies. Way to go COD.

Haven't even played the new DLC for Ghosts yet either. BF4 is getting my attention a little more this year. Thats pretty bad when new DLC comes out, you download it, and haven't even touched it yet.

"Trey Arch"..............."COD needs you"

If anything, COD needs Sledgehammer... 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

^

After MW3? You gotta be joking. They made the worst game in history.

• Detective Phelps likes this

android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Am I the only one who loved Modern Warfare 3 or what..?

• 02fishera likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

I thought it was the worst one, I think I only had about an hour of playtime online

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

Best one FOR SURE in my opinion.

I'm with you on that one.

• android likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

People still play this awful game ? Anyway, nowthat three studios are working on the franchise hopefully it would get better though knowing Activision I doubt it .

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

Nope, I liked it too. If anything, I find myself asking if I'm the only one who thought that Black Ops II was a shambles?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

The whole COD series is a shambles. End of.

MW2 was the best IMO, in terms of story and multiplayer was awesome as MW1's. Everything else is pure garbage.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yeah, I didn't care for MW3 either. Atleast w/ BO2 it had zombies, you could switch it up when you got tired of MP. It has a decent story line if your into easter eggs.  

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:48 PM

NOTE: I haven't played this game and, thus, my opinion is based purely on what I've seen on the web, or YouTube, to be precise.

I do not understand why people hate this game so much. Well, ok, it's a CoD game, so hate is pretty much a given, which I understand and more or less agree with. So let me rephrase that: I do not understand why people hate this CoD so much.

From what I've seen, the maps are bigger and the game actually features some decently sized ones. This is something I feel CoD needed very much and this one did it. It actually encourages sniping and slows down the pace of matches, or at least that's how it seemed to me. 

I've also seen many people complain about lag compensation, poor balance, how the game is a mess overall and what not, but I guess this cannot be seen / felt from merely watching videos of the game. So perhaps it is true, I don't know, but it didn't seem to me like it.

What does bother me is how quickly you die in Core, also mentioned by many people. It's just too fast, lol. I watch people play, running around and then just BAM *death animation*. It's like the "red blood screen" doesn't even exist anymore - if you get shot, you're dead. And what's up with the dead bodies and ragdoll physics in recent CoD games? It's like whenever you die, your body bounces off the ground, twitches in the air and then falls to the floor in the weirdest possible way.

All in all, if I were to buy a CoD game at this moment, I'd go with Ghosts. All the others seem like a mess. Well, this one's probably a mess as well, but perhaps not as much as the others. And besides, whenever a lot of people say they dislike a certain game, it means that I would probably like it. Dx

Lion
  • Lion

Spy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

COD became repetitive after MW3. The best 2 COD's were MW2 and B01. After those two the whole idea of COD went down the sewer. I have only put about 2 hours into MW3 and I have never played any COD after that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users