» «
Photo

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

815 replies to this topic
The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by The__Phoenix, 06 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

Ghosts is a f*cking flop.

You went too far Activision, you went too far. Heck even IGN who usually give COD a 10 have given it an 8.8.

And? Quality or innovation are not relevant here. Never were, never will be. Not when it comes to COD.

Activision is the most conventional, uninspired and unoriginal company in industry.  And who cares? Activision doesn´t . And? Nothing at all,  it´s actually understandable when your fans are brain dead kids who will buy your crap no matter what.  They will continue to sell million of copies and continue offering turd after turd. It´s a shame.

I'm laughing at the amount of hate that this game is receiving. If you don't like it, don't watch videos about it, don't post here, and most certainly, don't buy it. No one cares if you don't like the game. It's your opinion. Some people like it, and you haters need to get over yourself.

Hmmm, wise words. Very very interesting, will check his profile.

Community Stats  
  • GroupMembers
  • Active Posts1,918
  • Profile Views2,456
  • Member TitleMayhem In a Suit™
  • Age14 years old
  • BirthdayFebruary 2, 1999

•  

Dear son; Arguing against an idea, it´s essential not prove the point you're trying to reject. It really helps.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

sh*t moves way faster now, which doesn't do justice if you're playing while high off that good bud

LOL

this is my favorite review so far.

• Android likes this

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

I really want to get it, it looks so good.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Metascore of 74... still too high imo. Reviews should be more critical about the fact that games being almost the same for years and showing no improvments...

The userscore on Metacritic is the worst Ive seen in a while.
1.6 of 10 by over 600 Voters. Console Versions are just as bad. 1.9-2.2 of 10.
But I doubt AV or IW care unless the Sells are way less than for previous CoDs. Really interessted in the numbers.
  • G.S.T likes this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Wow, just saw a video on YouTube of how they literally copied and pasted the first scene from GHOSTS and the ending of MW2. How could they be so lazy?

I'm glad I didn't spend 60$ on this, sadly the last COD I thought was worth while was the first Modern Warfare, went downhill from there.

I'm not liking the way gaming is going right now. Going cheap, just like everything else.
  • Mockage and ten-a-penny like this

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by UtricularEwe001, 06 November 2013 - 01:06 PM.

http://m.youtube.com...e=youtube_gdata

Confirmed: Activision is the greenest company on earth for recycling 80% of the materials! :p
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by Antagonista, 06 November 2013 - 01:13 PM.

Damn, I sure do suck at the multiplayer portion, but it's pretty fun. I might just start the campaign tomorrow for the hell of it...

@The__Phoenix; What's wrong with my age? Oooh, am I too young? Get over yourself :)

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

Wow, just saw a video on YouTube of how they literally copied and pasted the first scene from GHOSTS and the ending of MW2. How could they be so lazy?

I'm glad I didn't spend 60$ on this, sadly the last COD I thought was worth while was the first Modern Warfare, went downhill from there.

I'm not liking the way gaming is going right now. Going cheap, just like everything else.

welcome to act-a-blocked-vision. :p

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

http://m.youtube.com...e=youtube_gdata

Confirmed: Activision is the greenest company on earth for recycling 80% of the materials! :p

Aaaand I couldn't even tell the two apart lol.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Sounds like this game has sold over $1 Billion copies already.

You people...... Sigh.
  • Grand Theft Savage likes this

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

You people...... Sigh.

Nope, the key word is "sold to retail outlets' not to the actual customers.

GTA V still holds the record for most copies sold to co Sumer's.!

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by AceKingston, 06 November 2013 - 02:37 PM.

@AceKingston; I love how you live in the past. I think it's adorable.

Doesn't matter either way Foley, there is no difference between your past and your present.

I'm laughing at the amount of hate that this game is receiving. If you don't like it, don't watch videos about it, don't post here, and most certainly, don't buy it. No one cares if you don't like the game. It's your opinion. Some people like it, and you haters need to get over yourself.

Says the guy who once said COD was sh*t. Before you type up another post denying so, I'll show you proof so that the whole world can see.

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Here are my first impressions + gameplay! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3ohrzFk7_hY

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

I find it seriously hard to believe that they beat GTA V, none of my friends got it, heard nobody talking about it at school, hardly any knew it was even out. Iknow my highschool can't represent EVERYONE, but I'm seriously surprised if we are THAT different. It's a public school too. If that makes any difference

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by Antagonista, 06 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Doesn't matter either way Foley, there is no difference between your past and your present.

Says the guy who once said COD was sh*t. Before you type up another post denying so, I'll show you proof so that the whole world can see.

Dude, you're getting so defensive over stupid sh*t, get the f*ck over it ffs... some of the people on these forums were once cool but now they're all turning into losers. Jesus christ..

Yes, there is a difference actually. Stop derailing the god damn topic.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

You people...... Sigh.

You can't be very good at reading. They made $1 Billion in sales. There is a difference. 

• Android likes this

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

No one gives a sh*t.

You two ladies need to stop prattling over some petty stuff and grow up already.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

You people...... Sigh.

You can't be very good at reading. They made $1 Billion in sales. There is a difference. 

Oh, the irony!

They made $ 1 b from the game being sold to retail outlets not to consumers/gamers. There is a difference.

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

@Mockage; I'm pretty sure that's what I've been saying to him ...

Anyway.. who here knows of a fast way to rank up/get squad points ? I'm looking to get the ARX gun. (i think that's what it's called)

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by 727gta, 06 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.

You people...... Sigh.

Oh, the irony!

They made $ 1 b from the game being sold to retail outlets not to consumers/gamers. There is a difference.

Did I say the buyers were all gamers? No, I said SALES. Which count as retailers as you stated

Like your buddy. You lack basic reading skills. 

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

You people...... Sigh.

Oh, the irony!

Did I say the buyers were all gamers? No, I said SALES. Which count as retailers as you stated
Like your buddy. You lack basic reading skills.

Can you explain how I lack basic reading sales because I was being sarcastic (maybe you should PM me 'cuz I don't want this thread to be derailed).

He made a small mistake, so what? Grow the f*ck up.

You act like a keyboard warrior.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

And the article I read that from had the wrong information. Sorry.

Still, we all know it will eventually pass $1 Billion.

Even with the game being recycled sh*t from other COD's.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

Nigga was spinning in the air and knifed me at the same time. CoD players are crazy...

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by I So Brink, 07 November 2013 - 01:25 AM.

Haven't picked up a CoD game in years but decided to grab this on a whim seeing as I got my holiday pay this week.

In my first game I was thinking my dude sounded really effeminate when I was dying. Turns out my dude's not a dude. I'm oddly okay with this haha. Should've known with a name like "Lebesis"!

E: Can't believe I didn't immediately rename her Shepard and relive the glory days of Mass Effect.

• Tyler likes this

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

The maps are aweful big and spawn locations still suck. Such a big map and yet i respawn in front of the enemy unbelievable.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Shoot at a AI across stonehedge and miss and somehow they'll land 3 good shots with a AR to kill you. Not to mention ive died 70% of the time from behind. I cant belive i traded GTA 5 for this... MP is so frustrating i rarely play it. Only squads,  but you cant earn cool patches or backgrounds outside of sh*tty MP. I do suck on console FPS but my god i cant get through one match without threatning my TV. Extiction would be the saving grace but i never get grouped with other good high level players that know what they are doing. I shouldnt have to see every corner and cranny filled with the bags and boxes with goodies because no one is getting them. Ill be rejoing GTA tommorow.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yes, there is a difference actually. Stop derailing the god damn topic.

Ha ha ha no.

No one gives a sh*t.

You two ladies need to stop prattling over some petty stuff and grow up already.

Well no. I was merely questioning Foley's statement. He's always been on a roller coaster ride when it comes to COD, he says he likes, sometimes he acts like a fanboy like he is doing now, and sometimes as a hater, it's pathetic to be honest.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Starting to sound like this game will be like MW3 was for me. I kept taking it out and putting BF3 in the console. But I'm still gonna give it a whirl, but on Xbox One w/ dedicated servers. I don't purchase very many games each year. I only buy COD every year, Battlefield every two years, and well GTA every five. With having a wife, kid, and house now to take care of, I don't find much time to play anything anymore. Single guys beware.

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

I find it sad and pathetic that you're pushing an argument to the max even though no one really cares. 

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by iNero, 07 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

lol. on Metacritic Ghosts has 1.6-1.9 out of 10 Rating with almost 2000 Votes.

Worst AAA Game Ive seen on there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users