• Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

COD Ghost on Next Gen:

Xbox One: 60 FPS 720p

PS4: 60 FPS 1080p

Which one are you getting?

Most people don't really care to be honest. Get it for whatever console you have. Or are you trying to start a console war again?

Oh and to reply to your sig, GTAV absolutely sucks on PS3, I would rather have a smooth and consistent experience rather than a stuttering mess, not to mention how bad online is compared to 360. Sorry I'm not trolling btw, just stating facts.

I just find it funny that a so called NEXT GEN title is still 720p. Trust me many people do care. What's the point in buying a next gen if it runs the same as current gen? 

How does my sig have to do with COD Ghost? Did you watch the videos in the link and read everything? PS3 frame might be lower but was more consistent then the 360.

Trevor blows up a truck at the trailer park and on the 360 it went down to 18 FPS while the PS3 was 20 FPS. Even in other cases as they said the PS3 FPS was a bit higher then the 360. Even with that information you can't tell the difference with 2 more or less FPS. Now if its like COD Black Ops 1 then you can. Worst COD port to the PS3. 

Explain how Metal Gear Solid V graphics are better than CoD Ghosts graphically and yet runs at 60 fps and 1080p resolution ?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by iNero, 30 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

what do you expect from CoD? 15 years old engine. last year they said they cant bring more weapons in CoD due the lack of RAM on current gen.

Meanwhile BF3 had over 100 Weapons, huge Maps, Vehicles, 24 Players and destruction. All managed with the same RAM.

Thats an obvious sign of either way too old tools and engine or bad developers. I say both. IW isnt IW from MW2 and CoD4 anymore as most of the people left IW shortly before MW2 release and founded Respawn Entertainment ( Titanfal)

You already saw it in MW3 that they didnt know what they were doing as the gameplay wasnt nearly as fluid as in previous games

• friendly luggage likes this

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

They should make their f*ckin maps bigger and slower the pace...

Please god no. I play CoD for a fast paced shooter in small maps - that's why it's so fun.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

They really should slower the pace and make the maps larger. Imagine 20-v-20 battles where you don't die at the drop of a hat, with your team-mates actually being a viable reason to stay by them instead of feeling just as vulnerable as when alone. There is no sense of protection in Call of Duty games. In Battlefield, you can revive your team-mates, and spawn on them, it also takes longer to die so you've got more time to preserve your life, and other people's. In Call of Duty, every character might as well be made out of papier-mâché. This is why I hate Call of Duty.

• M4RK likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

CoD4 and MW2 had a good pace.

Now you often die before the enemy who shot you is even around the corner...

Now add the even smaller and tighter Maps...

Tbh, I could just play a F2P like Blacklight or Warface and have the same experience and even more weapons. In Warface even way better graphics and more features. I dont like Warface that much but its still better than CoD.

Probably have to add that I only mean CoD after MW2..

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

They really should slower the pace and make the maps larger. Imagine 20-v-20 battles where you don't die at the drop of a hat, with your team-mates actually being a viable reason to stay by them instead of feeling just as vulnerable as when alone. There is no sense of protection in Call of Duty games. In Battlefield, you can revive your team-mates, and spawn on them, it also takes longer to die so you've got more time to preserve your life, and other people's. In Call of Duty, every character might as well be made out of papier-mâché. This is why I hate Call of Duty.

This might shock you, but you don't have to like the game. Play Battlefield if you want slower gameplay and bigger maps - that's not why people play CoD. There's an abundance of first-person shooters that are entirely different to CoD, and that's a good thing.

@Everyone -If you don't like the game stop letting it bother you so much that other people do. Play games you enjoy and don't let the enjoyment of other people affect you so much.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Hvitdverg, 01 November 2013 - 09:02 PM.

Just want to inform you guys that The PS3 version of Ghosts is looking and feeling alot better than I had expected.

Visuals are better, and the aiming is similar to MW3! 

Already encountered a hacker, who had MInigun and autoaim.. Not cool

Servers are currently unranked, which is good! 

Infected is back! yey

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Jake, 02 November 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Glad I went with PS4.  I haven't touched a PS since I got my first Xbox back in the day.  Decided to make the leap back to PS with this gen, and I'm glad I did since this piece of crap Xbone can't even run 1080p.  What a joke.  Pathetic.

I'll be enjoying Ghosts in a couple weeks on my Launch Edition PS4 in the slick 1080p HD as it should be.  Now if Sony could grab the DLC rights, M$ would be boned bad. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:45 AM

Call of Dookie what?

Y'all still play this franchise? Interesting.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

the congressional medal of sh*tposting

• Zaibatsu
  • NATO
  • Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Infinity Ward seems like they know what they are doing. So this game has to be good.

Treyarch ruined everything with Black Ops II. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

IW hasn't been promising since COD4 .. which is still the best in my opinion, followed by World at War .. every CoD since is rubbish. I literally played BOII for like a week and sold it.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

lol. they cut out CTF, SnD and Demolition from Pub...

Really not a single reason to go back...

those Modes were my favs plus domination

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

They took out SnD? How will I rank up quick now? :(

tuareg
  • tuareg

and everythin' that's shakin' in between

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

I may have thought about buying it for the ps4 as it's supposed to have dedicated servers, but no demo and SnD you say? That is just sad.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

Just completed the story, I actually enjoyed most of the missions!

MP does not feel like call of duty though. Weapons are good, but you die much quicker than MW3. Maps are huge and very detailed compared too all Cod this gen. The maps are so big, people are afraid 2 move! Lots of rank 60 hackers also....

Im a rusher, but so far I can't figure out how to rush and not have people spawn 2 meters behind me and kill me

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

Just remembered yesterday that I pre-ordered this game like 2 months ago. Haven't really kept up with the news like I usually do when COD's are coming out. So I guess it will be more of a surprise on the 5th. :)

Z-E-T-A-RETlCULI
  • Z-E-T-A-RETlCULI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

please source this!!

from my knowledge, Search and Destroyy is in, along with a very similar Search and Rescue

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

this game is utterly sh*t. f*cking hackers in every single lobby

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

this game is utterly sh*t. f*cking hackers in every single lobby

Lol, welcome to the world of COD.

I just saw MP game play of ghosts by the way and wasn't impressed even in the slightest. It looks just like MW3. The mechanics, graphics and the sh*tty gun sounds are all similar. Pathetic.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

But the fish mockage! 

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

COD will always be the same sh*t every year, well at least it has been like that since COD 4. Actvision will never change.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'm probably going to the midnight release just like I did with GTA V. Had a lot of fun that night so i'm tempted to do it for COD Ghosts. ;)

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by iNero, 04 November 2013 - 07:11 AM.

please source this!!

from my knowledge, Search and Destroyy is in, along with a very similar Search and Rescue

Leaks?!
Playlists dont show it and some official confirmed it...
But who cares, the game is already full hacked on PS3 and it already started in the 360. Before release...

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

COD will always be the same sh*t every year, well at least it has been like that since COD 4. Actvision will never change.

True, I'm just beginning to realize that everytime a new COD rolls out, even the slightest new feature was also present in the last COD.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

I hope tonight will change how I feel about Ghosts. The game will be flooded with noobs, who are clueless about the game/maps! 

Rampage incoming :D 

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

the congressional medal of sh*tposting

• Zaibatsu
  • NATO
  • Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

I went to my GameStop to pre order. Went there again today to be grouped so it would go faster at midnight. Can't wait :^:

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

now the GTA V forum will be clean! :pp :cool:

welcome to Act-blocked-vision :p

their pain rule? DESTROYING GAMES! and keeps repeating the same game over and over again! :angry:

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by UtricularEwe001, 05 November 2013 - 10:56 AM.

For the people who have finished the campaign, did the dog die?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by AceKingston, 05 November 2013 - 01:39 PM.

I went to my GameStop to pre order. Went there again today to be grouped so it would go faster at midnight. Can't wait :^:

Wait a minute, didn't you say somewhere that Ghosts would be a lame fail and BF was the real deal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users