Photo

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

808 replies to this topic
Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Things that I liked about the Ghosts MP reveal.

- Improved Hitmarker.
- Deeper colors
- That's it.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 23:22)
It's always the same thing every year. At the reveal event everyone rages saying the game is terrible and they aren't going to buy it. At the end, everyone is playing it and saying how better it is compared to the previous CoD. After 6 months, the complaints are back.

So true, I'm even guilty for this myself, and I'll probably be so for Ghosts too.

I'll probably get this game at some point, maybe for Christmas or a bit later, but I know for a fact I'll be complaining about it a few months later down the line. tounge.gif

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

I didn't watch it, but I assume it's went "blah, blah, blah $$$$$$$ blah, blah, blah, $$$$$$$$, Blah, blah, dog, blah, blah, blah, woman, blah, blah, blah $$$$$$$.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (billy james @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 23:28)
I didn't watch it, but I assume it's went "blah, blah, blah $$$$$$$ blah, blah, blah, $$$$$$$$, Blah, blah, dog, blah, blah, blah, woman, blah, blah, blah $$$$$$$.

haha, damn. That's the best translation so far m8 biggrin.gif

f*cking activition trying to lure me back into the game, with this crazy crank mode...

I get such ruch from owning people at cod, it's a shame. That's why I need to quit, it's making me a bad person.

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (billy james @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 18:28)

Funny, but yet you watch trailers for a f*cking game with super powers lol.gif

Get the hell out of here mate.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 10:56)
QUOTE (billy james @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 18:28)

Funny, but yet you watch trailers for a f*cking game with super powers lol.gif

Get the hell out of here mate.

What's your point buddy, unless you have one don't bother replying

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

Funny.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

An open world game with super powers is better than this sh*t. I can't wait till people complain how it hasn't improved and kids rage through their headsets biggrin.gif

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (FranklinDeRoosevelt @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 19:33)
An open world game with super powers is better than this sh*t. I can't wait till people complain how it hasn't improved and kids rage through their headsets biggrin.gif

So then leave? Idiot.

@billy james; The point I'm trying to make is that Volition can't even come up with a new amazing idea, so they release Saints Row 3.5 with a "new" story and stupid superpowers.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

Do you guys really think this game is going to be good?

From what I can tell it's going to be sh*t once again.

The new game mode crack looks stupid. ( Maybe there will be a total of 1,000 people playing it after a couple months
Pistols are OP again. ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Black ops 2 )
Hipfiring is better than aiming down sights ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Black Ops 2 )
Point System ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Black Ops 2 )
Support Killstreaks ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Black Ops 2 )
Motion Senors ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Modern Warfare 3 )
Quickscoping ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Every COD besides for Black Ops 1 )

They need to learn that less is more in a game like Call of Duty.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by Eagles, 15 August 2013 - 02:31 AM.

QUOTE (redx165 @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 22:37)

The new game mode crack looks stupid. ( Maybe there will be a total of 1,000 people playing it after a couple months
Hipfiring is better than aiming down sights ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Black Ops 2 )
Quickscoping ( Didn't they learn their mistake from Every COD besides for Black Ops 1 )

Funny to see how the majority of the people commenting on CoD Ghosts hate the franchise and don't really understand what the community likes or not.

Crank (not Crack, son) looks pretty intense. It's going to add a new variety to TDM like Kill Confirmed did.
The point system is going to be used only for perks. You will have 8 points to spend on how many perks you want.
Quickscoping and the sniping community were one of the reasons why CoD is so popular nowadays. And it's not easy to do as many people think. It was one the coolest things to do in Modern Warfare 2 and I really want to see it coming back like how it was back in the old CoDs.

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

These days it's JUST what the community wants. Most of the time, they listen to the COD forums and other fan sites about their opinions and suggestions.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

Really loved what I saw today, ignoring all the BF fan boys on the YouTube video (Or on this thread if there are any) and the bashers. I was very impressed and they have got themselves a new customer for their Hardened Edition soon.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

Switched off at "SEMPER FI!" Don't know what it means, but it sounds stupid being screamed by a bunch of CoD jockeys.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by iNero, 15 August 2013 - 06:48 AM.

Best Part of the Trailer was this:

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 20:52)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 22:37)

Funny to see how the majority of the people commenting on CoD Ghosts hate the franchise and don't really understand what the community likes or not.

Crank (not Crack, son) looks pretty intense. It's going to add a new variety to TDM like Kill Confirmed did.
The point system is going to be used only for perks. You will have 8 points to spend on how many perks you want.
Quickscoping and the sniping community were one of the reasons why CoD is so popular nowadays. And it's not easy to do as many people think. It was one the coolest things to do in Modern Warfare 2 and I really want to see it coming back like how it was back in the old CoDs.

I also heard the point system is for pistols too.

Quickscoping is what is helping ruin the COD franchises. It isn't cool and it doesn't take skill. All it takes is aim assist at the right time.

Have you seen the numbers on KC compared to TDM?? There's a huge difference. TDM is the most played game mode and always will be. Domination is the second. What COD needs is less gamemodes so it doesn't spit everyone.

I bet once Ghost is out and for around a couple months there might be a few thousands on it.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

android
  • android

Moth is Invalid

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Italy
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:51 AM Edited by Antagonista, 15 August 2013 - 09:07 AM.

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 03:45)

I thought it was a 360 vs. One gameplay video tounge.gif

So stats carry over? Like in BF4? Interesting. I really want the game now. I'm curious about the Audio engine though, will it be a subtle rattling or a vicious rattling? Maybe it depends on the distance from the object.

This game is a complete over haul, literally! wow.gif

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 04:47)
Have you seen the numbers on KC compared to TDM?? There's a huge difference. TDM is the most played game mode and always will be. Domination is the second. What COD needs is less gamemodes so it doesn't spit everyone.

I bet once Ghost is out and for around a couple months there might be a few thousands on it.

That's what the makes games enjoyable to play. The variety of game modes.
I hate to play TDM right now. It's always my last option when no one else is playing any other mode. It's just so boring, with no objectives, slow-paced and the respawns are completely stupid.

Hardpoint, for example, was one of the best game modes that I've ever played. Now it's gone, which is a shame, but there are some other modes that will be so good as HP was, like Search and Rescue, Cranked and Blitz.

And I bet you never tried to quickscope. It's what kept Modern Warfare 2 alive until the hackers.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (lightblue)
Quickscoping is what is helping ruin the COD franchises. It isn't cool and it doesn't take skill. All it takes is aim assist at the right time.

You could argue that of anything in the game "Machine gunning doesn't take skill, all it takes is senseless spraying with aim assist at the right time."

Sniping IS harder than using a machine gun hence why in general people get lower scores with a sniper, lower scores generally mean it is a harder weapon to use effectively, therefore it takes more skill to use than a machine gun.

That said, Black Ops 1 Quickscoping was the most fun since it was quite difficult.

I've always loved headquarters and Sabotage, my favourite for sure, can never get a game though, which sucks.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 06:31)
Switched off at "SEMPER FI!" Don't know what it means, but it sounds stupid being screamed by a bunch of CoD jockeys.

You don't know what Semper Fi means? lol.gif

the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Shortened from 'Semper Fidelis', latin for 'Always Loyal' (motto of the U.S Marine Corps)

OT, thought the trailer looked like arse to be honest. I like that they're trying to incorporate more destructible environments, but it's more or less the same. Sounds like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but eh, it's true. Might rent it for the campaign, but that'll do me.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

I've fallen for the marketing tactics and what people call 'flashy add ons to cover up the same garbage', but I'm pretty much sold on the squad ideas, the Marksman Rifle and the new create a class system, this'll probably be a "pick it up when it goes down to about 30 job", however it'll be one to look forward to!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (the young hooligan @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 10:34)

Shortened from 'Semper Fidelis', latin for 'Always Loyal' (motto of the U.S Marine Corps)

OT, thought the trailer looked like arse to be honest. I like that they're trying to incorporate more destructible environments, but it's more or less the same. Sounds like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but eh, it's true. Might rent it for the campaign, but that'll do me.

it means Always Faithful..

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by redx165, 15 August 2013 - 09:52 PM.

QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 09:31)
QUOTE (lightblue)

You could argue that of anything in the game "Machine gunning doesn't take skill, all it takes is senseless spraying with aim assist at the right time."

Sniping IS harder than using a machine gun hence why in general people get lower scores with a sniper, lower scores generally mean it is a harder weapon to use effectively, therefore it takes more skill to use than a machine gun.

That said, Black Ops 1 Quickscoping was the most fun since it was quite difficult.

I've always loved headquarters and Sabotage, my favourite for sure, can never get a game though, which sucks.

A machine gun takes more skill than quickscoping aka aim assist. A machine gun doesn't kill in one bullet and the aim assist is about the same. The difference is with a sniper its a One shot kill. Maybe if they bring a perk to counter it ( Juggernaut back ) maybe less people would care.

No one really complain in COD 4 cause Jugg was a great counter. Ever since COD MW2 ( Excluding Blops 1 ) sniping has been getting easier and easier.

MK6
  • MK6

Zim Zimma

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm not excited for it, whatsoever.

the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 19:02)

Same thing.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

speaking of graphics comparisons from the previous page, looks like the PC version will use even HIGHER quality textures than the xbox one/ ps4 versions.

Rubin's team has already been talking about how sensational Call of Duty should look on this fall's powerful PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. Those versions are expected to look far better, graphically, than the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U versions. Of the PC edition, he said, "They're actually using an even higher version in many cases than the next-gen consoles, from a texture standpoint."

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (the young hooligan @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 21:49)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 19:02)

Same thing.

In terms of how we say it and our motto, anyone can be loyal but it takes faithful to do more drastic things for one another.

Very much different.

CrazyNinjaAssassin97
  • CrazyNinjaAssassin97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

"What makes Call of Duty so great? Is it the graphics?" Haha that's cute smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users