Call Of Duty: Ghosts

807 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (twinkiller @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:49)
I miss the old days of Call of Duty.It has lost what made it great.

This.. and lmfao, these guys sure are stuck on the word 'dynamic'.

twinkiller
  • twinkiller

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 03:49)

Got that right.I have bought every call of duty since big red one and I was planning on ghosts since Activision said it w as a brand new engine but since it is the same one they have been using since 2007, I will pass on this one and every title to follow from now on.Its a shame too because I love this series but now it is a big joke.RIP COD.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Yeah, which I'm willing to pay acouple bucks to rent it and play the campaign because they normally are better than any other experience of a COD title.. but multiplayer is a no no for me. Black Ops II single-player was just 'wtf' is this sh*t? Nano suits and invisible cloaks mercie_blink.gif Black Ops II is a perfect example of a developer running out of ideas.

It doesn't help that all the original members of IW have left and moved on to other companies. So people may never see another COD 4. I have had all the Call of Duty's, I stopped buying after World at War.

twinkiller
  • twinkiller

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 04:14)
Yeah, which I'm willing to pay acouple bucks to rent it and play the campaign because they normally are better than any other experience of a COD title.. but multiplayer is a no no for me. Black Ops II single-player was just 'wtf' is this sh*t? Nano suits and invisible cloaks mercie_blink.gif Black Ops II is a perfect example of a developer running out of ideas.

It doesn't help that all the original members of IW have left and moved on to other companies. So people may never see another COD 4. I have had all the Call of Duty's, I stopped buying after World at War.

One day Call Of Duty will fade away.

Android
  • Android

For the Colorful™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

i mean why just a map? and how will it be different from other maps?

it's dynamic just like the others

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 14:50)
DLC already. suicidal.gif
"Preorder now to get a new map".

Lol not like this is the first time we've seen it this year bro

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 03:49)

I know right? They sound like MS, instead of saying "connect" they say "kinect" tounge2.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (twinkiller @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 23:18)
Yeah, which I'm willing to pay acouple bucks to rent it and play the campaign because they normally are better than any other experience of a COD title.. but multiplayer is a no no for me. Black Ops II single-player was just 'wtf' is this sh*t? Nano suits and invisible cloaks  mercie_blink.gif   Black Ops II is a perfect example of a developer running out of ideas.

In a sense, I hope it doesn't.. because then all those COD fanboys will run over to Battlefield and ruin that game.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 04:27)
Yeah, which I'm willing to pay acouple bucks to rent it and play the campaign because they normally are better than any other experience of a COD title.. but multiplayer is a no no for me. Black Ops II single-player was just 'wtf' is this sh*t? Nano suits and invisible cloaks  mercie_blink.gif   Black Ops II is a perfect example of a developer running out of ideas.

In a sense, I hope it doesn't.. because then all those COD fanboys will run over to Battlefield and ruin that game.

Mother of God. wow.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 21:27)

True, but CoD doesn't need to die for that to happen. Battlefield is rapidly increasing in popularity, and regardless of how CoD is doing, the little kids on CoD (and new ones) will eventually flock to BF when they start to realize that it's a "better game". Of course, the hardcore CoD fanboys won't leave CoD until it dies, and even then, they might not even come over to Battlefield at all. I can see battlefield becoming the "next CoD" in regards to popularity and fanboys within the next few years. <-All of this without the help of CoD's decreasing quality. Just my opinion though.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Plausible, enjoi.. or they may just convert over to TitanFall since it's constructed by alot of former IW members. But unfortunately, TitanFall is just an Xbox One exclusive, so I would imagine most of them migrate to Battlefield. But not alot of COD guys stick to BF for long. The actual teamplay throws them off and they run for the hills. They also realize it's much easier to die and harder to obtain kills on some levels because it's larger, has vehicles and no perks. wink.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 21:44)
But not alot of COD guys stick to BF for long. The actual teamplay throws them off and they run for the hills. They also realize it's much easier to die and harder to obtain kills on some levels because it's larger, has vehicles and no perks. wink.gif

Haha lol.gif , being a CoD guy for several years, I had this exact problem when I started playing. I tried to rush the objectives and be a one-man-slayer------It didn't work dozingoff.gif Even though I'm a CoD fan myself, I truly hope that Battlefield won't become what Call of Duty is now.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, some friends and I used to say that when we played. We'd see some lone wolf running towards a captured flag, they die instantly by a barrage of bullets.. we'd say "Poor COD guy".

Battlefield is a whole different scenario, it takes some getting used to. I played the first Black Ops alot because a good friend of mine was heavy into it and once I transitioned back into Battlefield once BF3 came out.. it was horrible, I sucked so bad.. I kept lobbing grenades instead of pulling out a knife, etc etc. Now I only play hardcore and pretty decent at it. Though I haven't played BF3 in quite some time.. FPS get boring after awhile for me.. that's why I'm anticipating The Division and Watch Dogs.. something different with a bit of shoot 'em up.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Do you guys know if Ghosts is using the same engine as Black Ops 2 or a different one?

Twang.
  • Twang.

No greater good, no just cause.

• The Connection

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 23:44)
Plausible, enjoi.. or they may just convert over to TitanFall since it's constructed by alot of former IW members. But unfortunately, TitanFall is just an Xbox One exclusive, so I would imagine most of them migrate to Battlefield. But not alot of COD guys stick to BF for long. The actual teamplay throws them off and they run for the hills. They also realize it's much easier to die and harder to obtain kills on some levels because it's larger, has vehicles and no perks. wink.gif

The 'teamplay' aspect of BF3 kind of turns me off of it because I'm a tad bit anti-social. That said, I like the team-based gameplay despite that. I prefer objective-based game modes, essentially is what I mean.

I disagree about it being easier to die/harder to kill in BF3. I played a lot better than I expected when I picked it up for the first time, and I suck nuts at CoD. Could just be my personal style, though.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 02:48)
Do you guys know if Ghosts is using the same engine as Black Ops 2 or a different one?

It's using a modified MW3 engine.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

user posted image

Is anyone interested in hearing / seing the MP reveal of Ghosts next week?

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

not really no. its probably just gonna be new maps and new weapons

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 15:57)
not really no. its probably just gonna be new maps and new weapons

I don't have high expectations either, but I'm interested in seeing what they show.

This will be for many, the final chapter in the series.

Bobbin100
  • Bobbin100

I like trains. Do you?

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

I'm interested in seeing the return of the support package.... so that i can annoy those people who camp for high killstreaks. devil.gif

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Maybe not, maybe yes.

I'm sticking with Grand Theft Auto: Online to be honest.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (+ Dragonjack + @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 21:14)
Maybe not, maybe yes.

I'm sticking with Grand Theft Auto: Online to be honest.

good choice my friend!

But eventually, you will move on to a new console!

still be playing GTA V ofc

Android
  • Android

For the Colorful™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 10:39)
user posted image

Those have to be pictures of perks/kill streaks or something. I'm interested to see the multiplayer reveal, 6 more days..

ryanhunter_rfc
  • ryanhunter_rfc

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm more interested for the GTA Online reveal next wait.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 22:47)
user posted image

Those have to be pictures of perks/kill streaks or something. I'm interested to see the multiplayer reveal, 6 more days..

I think they're perks, the bottom right one looks like scavenger.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Waste of time watching, but it's a teaser for the 14th tounge.gif

Android
  • Android

For the Colorful™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 10:47)
user posted image

Yeah, you're right!

http://www.charliein...tted-in-iw-pic/

user posted image

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 11:47)
user posted image

Top left is lightweight pro, faster movement all-around including aiming, pro version = faster reloading - no more slight of hand.
Bottom Left, seems like Recon to me. Worst perk ever - want to wall hack? Just use that perk and stun your victims first... I hope that is sitrep pro instead.
Top Right has got to be steady aim.
middle right has to be blast shield pro.
bottom right definitely is scavenger pro (the buzzard, and the clips for extra ammo with pro)

Chillmatic
  • Chillmatic

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

: Hvitdverg approves.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic