807 replies to this topic
LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

Posting memes just never stops getting funny. sarcasm.gif

But back on topic, i think it looks good. I like the idea of controlling the dog to scout ahead for enemies and use him to kill tounge.gif Although looking a the dog being controlled it did look a bit awkward, for example he didn't seem to be jumping over obstacles when the player was controlling him, but we will have to see how that goes.

As for graphics, they look decent. I am getting it on 360 not anything next gen, so these graphics are about the usual you would expect. I'm looking forward to seeing more information, *cough multiplayer cough*

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 23:03)
Posting memes just never stops getting funny. sarcasm.gif

But back on topic, i think it looks good. I like the idea of controlling the dog to scout ahead for enemies and use him to kill tounge.gif Although looking a the dog being controlled it did look a bit awkward, for example he didn't seem to be jumping over obstacles when the player was controlling him, but we will have to see how that goes.

As for graphics, they look decent. I am getting it on 360 not anything next gen, so these graphics are about the usual you would expect. I'm looking forward to seeing more information, *cough multiplayer cough*

Multiplayer will be the only thing 90% of Cod players care about.

I'm gonna play the MP, but not as much as I used to in the past(HOPEFULLY) sad.gif ((

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

I do care about the story to but not as much, I always play through it though. I am also looking forward to seeing the new game mode now that Special Ops is being replaced.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 10:05)

I'm gonna play the MP, but not as much as I used to in the past(HOPEFULLY) sad.gif ((

I don't see why you have a problem with this.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by Hvitdverg, 09 June 2013 - 11:39 PM.

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 23:19)
QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 10:05)

I don't see why you have a problem with this.

Because I've played competetive for 10 years plus, and I'm growing too old.

Always going for max prestige, being the best I can be, always stribing for leaderboards and stats.
It's almost impossible for me to play a multiplayer game, casually. Because I love being on top of the leaderboards xD

It's really time consuming, and frustrating at times tounge.gif
So if the game turns out to be the same old, I might not get as addicted as I've been in the past.

I wanna retire and play Single player games, and chill MP games.

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

I must admit the underwater section looked impressive. Also the ending of the widescreen trailer is very well done. Hey, i give credit where credit is due.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 20:05)
I must admit the underwater section looked impressive. Also the ending of the widescreen trailer is very well done. Hey, i give credit where credit is due.

Something this series needs nowadays, tired of people bashing these guys even when they try and add new things or impressive work.

I'm not a CoD fanboy but after a while I do get bored of people repeating themselves and focusing on bashing the game instead of playing their own stuff

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

Credit where credit is due? No freedom whatsoever... same and exactly the same set pieces all over. Go in stealthily, do it stealthily, cover gets blown... Shoot everyone and kill everyone.

Continue the already linear level with more linear tunnels with dumb f*ck enemies who only pop their heads out of cover so you can shoot them. Set piece of scripted explosions and big wow's and the time for emergency retreat/evacuation is now at hand.

Rush out of the danger zone with again a close shave and the next mission comes up.

Again... people bash Warfighter for being a sh*tty single player game yet can't stop praising Call of Duty? Oh look after 5 years of annually releasing CoD games we finally add a feature back that was there in the first place which we removed because we want to make it easy for players... but this time around we allow it because we want to make it easy for players!

TL;DR version. Hypocrites in the gaming journalism world, hypocrite gamers who bash one game for being sh*tty yet love the other even though it's practically the same sh*t (main difference being one is/feels more legit than the other but whatever).

Whatever sales get boosted again, game of the year, most innovative FPS game ever and what ever other nonsense.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Sunday, Jun 9 2013, 17:07)
Credit where credit is due? No freedom whatsoever... same and exactly the same set pieces all over. Go in stealthily, do it stealthily, cover gets blown... Shoot everyone and kill everyone.

Continue the already linear level with more linear tunnels with dumb f*ck enemies who only pop their heads out of cover so you can shoot them. Set piece of scripted explosions and big wow's and the time for emergency retreat/evacuation is now at hand.

Rush out of the danger zone with again a close shave and the next mission comes up.

Again... people bash Warfighter for being a sh*tty single player game yet can't stop praising Call of Duty? Oh look after 5 years of annually releasing CoD games we finally add a feature back that was there in the first place which we removed because we want to make it easy for players... but this time around we allow it because we want to make it easy for players!

TL;DR version. Hypocrites in the gaming journalism world, hypocrite gamers who bash one game for being sh*tty yet love the other even though it's practically the same sh*t (main difference being one is/feels more legit than the other but whatever).

Whatever sales get boosted again, game of the year, most innovative FPS game ever and what ever other nonsense.

Isn't that the case for MOST games though? Because nearly every games series gameplay is the same, cuz that's what people like. Now look at Saints Row. They TRIED doing something different and look at where it got them. Their original fans hate them.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

I loved the sea mission, it was amazing honestly and of course the 2nd mission as well. But for the most parts that I'm curious about Call Of Duty: Ghosts? Is the online multiplayer and the return of survival mode, spec ops.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (+ Dragonjack + @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 05:05)
I loved the sea mission, it was amazing honestly and of course the 2nd mission as well. But for the most parts that I'm curious about Call Of Duty: Ghosts? Is the online multiplayer and the return of survival mode, spec ops.

I don't think Spec Ops is returning. I'm pretty sure i heard it is being replaced with something else, that hasn't been announced yet.

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 00:59)

Something this series needs nowadays, tired of people bashing these guys even when they try and add new things or impressive work.

Well it's obvious they're going to show pre rendered set pieces as advertisements, but for what it's worth it looked visually nice.

Unfortunately though it will be a corridor shooter with pre rendered set peices up in your face around every corner.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 11:56)

Well it's obvious they're going to show pre rendered set pieces as advertisements, but for what it's worth it looked visually nice.

Unfortunately though it will be a corridor shooter with pre rendered set peices up in your face around every corner.

I'm impressed with how they managed to turn the open ocean into a corridor. Mad props fo dat confused.gif

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 12:06)
QUOTE (tuareg @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 11:56)

I'm impressed with how they managed to turn the open ocean into a corridor. Mad props fo dat confused.gif

Depressing though..

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Monday, Jun 10 2013, 12:06)

Yeah, but to be fair treyarch already pulled that one off in the first black ops near the end. It was pretty depressing no doubt.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

I was thinking they would show some multiplayer. May have to wait for E3 for that. Honestly that's what we all want to see. Campaign will be ok for a playthrough but that's it. MP is where the hours are at. Let's see it. Better be some cool sh*t in there. And I'm sure calling in a controllable dog will be a killstreak I'll be annoyed with already. RCXD's are lame.

And you know there's going to be a massive amount of micro transanctions involved with the customizable character for MP.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

I hope i am not alone when i say i think character customization on a first person shooter is a complete waste of time. You literally cannot ever see yourself unless you're on a killcam. Weapon, killstreak, title and emblem customization sure, because you see all those things, but i couldn't care less what i look like to other people.

The only time it would be even mildly helpful is if you unlocked ghillie suits etc to help blend in with the terrain. But that is already a feature on the sniper challenges.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Just a comparison:

CoD Ghost Engine ( like all CoD Games) is based on the Quake Engine from 1996.

Frostbite was first used in BC1 from 2008.

I mean c'mon.... you cant just upgrade the same Engine for almost 20 years...

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

user posted image

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

How does people feel about COD : ghosts today? : P

I'm not sure I'm even gonna get it, to many awesome games biggrin.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

In an interview with Machinima, Mark Rubin clarified that the fish AI in Call of Duty: Ghosts was just an effect saying, its just fish, its an effect. Its not a big deal. Its not even new. I love that the internet picked up on it. I love that they picked up on Nintendo 64′s Mario, and showed that. That was awesome. That was so exactly what I wanted out of that, so thank you guys. Thank you internet.

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Damage control in full effect.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

"Yeah, we totally meant to do that. We're not embarrassed. Don't make eye contact. Don't make eye contact..."

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 20:01)
In an interview with Machinima, Mark Rubin clarified that the fish AI in Call of Duty: Ghosts was just an effect saying, its just fish, its an effect. Its not a big deal. Its not even new. I love that the internet picked up on it. I love that they picked up on Nintendo 64′s Mario, and showed that. That was awesome. That was so exactly what I wanted out of that, so thank you guys. Thank you internet.

Haha is that legit?

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

"I totally meant to trip on that curb and take a bollard right to the dick."

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

user posted image

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 14:06)
user posted image

lol, I posted this in the Funny Picture topic.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:46 AM

call of duty ghosts new gameplay

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

The jokes are getting old now. I'm as disappointed in the lack of improvement as anyone else. But it's overdone at this point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users