» «
Photo

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

808 replies to this topic
Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by Hvitdverg, 14 August 2013 - 08:43 PM.

Call Of Duty: Ghosts Official Topic

user posted image
PRE-ORDER LINK

DeveloperPublisherRelease datePlatforms
Infinity WardActivision5th of November 2013Playstation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360, PC, PS4 and XBOX One
Annoucement History

AnnoucementDate of ReleaseNotesLinks
Gamestop PostersApril 30th 20132-side PosterPre-order poster/Gamestop Posters
Call Of Duty: Ghosts Officially AnnouncedMay 1st 2013The Ghosts Are RealCallofduty.com/Ghosts
Ghosts Camo Found In Black Ops 2May 1st 2013DLC-Camo foundVideos taken down by Activision/ Picture
Facebook PageMay 1st 2013Official Facebook Page launchedFacebook
Xbox Reveal along with COD: GhostsMay 1st 2013Teaser ImageTeaser
Teaser TrailerMay 1st 2013Teaser
T-shirt competitionMay 2nd 2013US OnlyCall Of Duty T-shirt contest
Images on TwitterMay 10th 2013Twitter ImagesPicture 1Picture 2Picture 3Picture 4Picture 5
TeaserMay 19th 2013TeaserVine Teaser
Reveal TrailerMay 21st 2013Reveal
Behind the ScenesMay 21st 2013Behind the Scenesl
Xbox One Gets Time-ExclusivesMay 21st 2013DLC first on Xbox OneTime Exclusive DLC
Livestream Event Pre-E3June 9th 2013Pre E3( Welcome the Dog)
Livestream Event Pre-E3June 9th 2013Pre E3 (scuba-diving gameplay)
Ghosts to release on Wii UJuly 25th 2013Wii U release announcementWiiU announcement
Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer to be revealed at August 14thAugust 14th 2013MP revealuser posted image
Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal Event Tune-InAugust 9th 2013Teaser for MP reveal
Official Call of Duty®: Ghosts Multiplayer Reveal August 14th 2013MP reveal
Signatures by Sgt Foley
Sig 01
Sig 02
Sig 03
Sig 04
Sig 05

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

"The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty: Ghosts"

What load of sh*t that is

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:32 AM Edited by Hvitdverg, 29 April 2013 - 12:35 AM.

QUOTE (billy james @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 00:30)
"The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty: Ghosts"

I know your not the biggest fan of Activition, I'm not either. They sure know how to milk the cow, but I do enjoy Call Of Duty, and I'm interested in seeing what the next-generation of Call of duty will look and play like!

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:26)
delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience

really?
let me guess how that's going to look...

run forward.
shoot 8 guys.
turn left.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 10 guys.
turn right.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 12 guys.
turn left.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 9 guys.
turn left.
cutscene. level ends.

RIVETING!
ALL-NEW!
EXPERIENCE!

rolleyes.gif

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ´-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 17:12)
QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:26)
delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience

really?
let me guess how that's going to look...

run forward.
shoot 8 guys.
turn left.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 10 guys.
turn right.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 12 guys.
turn left.
cutscene.
run forward.
shoot 9 guys.
turn left.
cutscene. level ends.

RIVETING!
ALL-NEW!
EXPERIENCE!

rolleyes.gif

Don't forget shooting 8 guys in slow-mo! Now that's what I call innovation.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

Well, the dumbass above me may not like the game, but I love it! I can't wait for the new one! Same goes for Saints Row 4. I don't know why people have to hate on these games when they actually are very entertaining!

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Oh look at me, I'm going to be edgy and waste my own time talking sh*t about a game i don't like sarcasm.gif

Hell, they are STILL making money of a "sh*tty" concept. Kudos to them.

I sorta wanna get the new COD since i haven't bought one since BO, but there's GTA V soon. confused.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

I don't like it myself, but that statement is true.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

How do people enjoy the same thing again and again? Can anybody tell difference between these, besides weapons and skins?

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

I'm very interested to see this new engine. If the engine is significantly improved, and the campaign features Ghost from MW2, I just may buy this CoD.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

"The franchise that has defined a generation of (idiot children who think they know about good) gaming is set to raise the bar (of their stock prices) once again with the all-new (not yet confirmed to be 100% recycled) Call of Duty: Ghosts"

Ding ding! We have a winner!

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

I said it once and I'll say it again, haters gonna hate.. Activision/IW/SH/Treyarch count their money.

If you guys are just gonna bash the series then just ignore it or shut up about it, I will end up getting it anyway and so will millions of others.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

An announcement is coming sometime this week I presume? Well if so, I'm looking forward to it very much myself indeed.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (+ Dragonjack + @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 15:22)
An announcement is coming sometime this week I presume? Well if so, I'm looking forward to it very much myself indeed.

Bad move with what Rockstar got going on this week

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

It's gonna be the same sh*t just like every other Call of Duty. They only change the guns...

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 04:23)
QUOTE (+ Dragonjack @ +Monday, Apr 29 2013, 15:22)

Bad move with what Rockstar got going on this week

Bad move? Nah don't worry about it ahah. Grand Theft Auto V is getting much more attention than any other video game out there in my opinion. Oh and hopefully we won't seen some Call Of Duty Trolls or fans coming in the GTA V section saying crap about Grand Theft Auto V and telling everyone that Call Of Duty: Ghosts, is better than Grand Theft Auto V? Oh. God.

Just a little thought I had in mind...

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 19:31)
Well, the dumbass above me may not like the game, but I love it!

so because we disagree, I'm a dumbass?
sweet logic bro lol.gif

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 19:57)
Oh look at me, I'm going to be edgy and waste my own time talking sh*t about a game i don't like

edgy??
look I don't care about edgy. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not edgy.

I just don't see how any Call of Duty game could ever deliver a "riveting all-new gameplay experience."
every single CoD game has been the exact same with slightly different locations.

they haven't offered anything new since CoD 3.
and even then it was sort of a ripoff of Medal of Honor.

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

I just hope this time the story is about 8-10h long, and not 4-6h.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

finally they change the goddamn engine. i was sick of the sh*tty textures and graphics

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Flight180Victm @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 01:31)
Well, the dumbass above me may not like the game, but I love it! I can't wait for the new one! Same goes for Saints Row 4. I don't know why people have to hate on these games when they actually are very entertaining!

this i cant wait

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

'Next-gen Call Of Duty Engine'

I have faith! I have faith!!!

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

I bet their next gen engine won't even match up to the old Frostbite engine. Either or they'll actually include destructible environments, drivable vehicles and larger/better designed maps and act like their the first game to do so.

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

It's going to be MW3 with added animations.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (tuareg @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 12:04)
It's going to be MW3 with added animations.

With some new animations, models, textures, assets, prefabs and sounds. Mostly recycle garbage from the previous 3 Infinity Ward titles and some slightly taken from Treyarch's CoD titles.

Same idiotic storyline and not even challenging multiplayer.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 10:56)
I bet their next gen engine won't even match up to the old Frostbite engine. Either or they'll actually include destructible environments, drivable vehicles and larger/better designed maps and act like their the first game to do so.

I hope that this wont be the case. I hate huge maps and drivable vehicles are such a waste of time, that's what the killstreaks should be for in my opinion.

I prefer smaller maps, running about with a shotgun or SMG trying to rack up the kills. Hate big maps when everyone just lays prone with a sniper rifle sleepy.gif

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 29 April 2013 - 12:53 PM.

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 12:01)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 10:56)

I hope that this wont be the case. I hate huge maps and drivable vehicles are such a waste of time, that's what the killstreaks should be for in my opinion.

I prefer smaller maps, running about with a shotgun or SMG trying to rack up the kills. Hate big maps when everyone just lays prone with a sniper rifle sleepy.gif

I don't mind small maps, but when there small to the point you can chuck a grenade in a certain direction as soon as the match starts and possibly get a kill, or small to the extent you can memorise spawn points and rape them throughout games, or badly designed, random alley ways connected to random roads and buildings that make no sense, all to support mind numbingly sh*t COD style run n gun, it gets a bit sh*t to say the least.

Not only that but nothing poses a threat in call of duty, nothing creates a sense of urgency, you hear a bang and just shrug it off ignoring it, because its just one of the many grenades that constantly rape the map, nothing really has any impact, you just ignore it and carry on. If COD had proper, reasonably proportioned, logically designed maps capable of holding drivable vehicles, things would be a whole lot more interesting and hair raising.

If it stays like it is now i'd prefer it if COD was set in a maze and each team has to rush to the center or something, or one of them 3 dimensional stair case house maze things, something trippy to reach full run n gun potential. Maybe a dark warehouse or something, where a torch is needed.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

I said it in the other topic and I will say it again. Bullet detection needs to be spot on. And we need some server side improvements for this as well. Bring back ragdoll physics for deaths, with a little added weight for realism. Throw in some bigger maps into the rotation. Remember catching a ride on a motorcycle or jeep to travel quickly in CoD3? Do that sh*t. It was always so hilarious to blow the enemy up while riding in them with rockets or noobtubes.

Destructible environments are past due. Blow up a wall and it changes campers positions, changes routes, and opens up new lines of sight.

Looking forward to a new engine either way.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 13:11)
I said it in the other topic and I will say it again. Bullet detection needs to be spot on. And we need some server side improvements for this as well. Bring back ragdoll physics for deaths, with a little added weight for realism. Throw in some bigger maps into the rotation. Remember catching a ride on a motorcycle or jeep to travel quickly in CoD3? Do that sh*t. It was always so hilarious to blow the enemy up while riding in them with rockets or noobtubes.

Destructible environments are past due. Blow up a wall and it changes campers positions, changes routes, and opens up new lines of sight.

Looking forward to a new engine either way.

And for my own personal sh*ts and gigs, limb loss.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

I couldn't agree more on the dismembering of enemies. But with CoD being a mature game while still aiming at it being ok for kiddies in MP, I doubt we'll ever see it again. Which really is too bad. This is an arcade shooter at the end of the day when it's all said and done.

And because of that I think we need the things like ragdoll and dismemberment for comical effect and a little more realism. I'm tired of the same old animations. I'm sure they'll add new ones in, but it would be so much more badass with the randomness that is ragdoll.

Add in weapon melee as an option over knifing, too.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 18:43)
I couldn't agree more on the dismembering of enemies. But with CoD being a mature game while still aiming at it being ok for kiddies in MP, I doubt we'll ever see it again. Which really is too bad. This is an arcade shooter at the end of the day when it's all said and done.

And because of that I think we need the things like ragdoll and dismemberment for comical effect and a little more realism. I'm tired of the same old animations. I'm sure they'll add new ones in, but it would be so much more badass with the randomness that is ragdoll.

Add in weapon melee as an option over knifing, too.

CoD already has dismemberment.
Black Ops 1 and 2 and World at War have it in campaign and zombies but not in Multiplayer.
You can see the bloody stump of a dying person's leg and them crawling for their lives while they slowly lose blood and eventually die.
You can shoot their heads off and their arms off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users