Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Little Things

65 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hello General Chat forumers.

So this is a topic for you to post the little things in life that make it that much better for you. Those things that are generally overlooked, but never fail in cheering you up and sometimes even making your whole day. The little things that just give you an awesome feeling every time and really just make life worth living.

Let's try and keep this NON-SEXUAL . We all know you're not getting any. Also drugs don't count, don't post about how heroin makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

For me, one if the things is waking up really early on a cold Friday morning, getting all depressed because in 10 minutes you have to get out of your amazingly warm bed and head out into the ice-cold, depressing, boring world for another day. Then you realise that it's actually Saturday and you still have hours to sleep and you're free to do whatever you please whenever you decide to get up. So you just roll over and doze off. inlove.gif

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

that one rare moment when I see my reflection and I think
"I look pretty nice today"

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Why don't drugs count? Who are you to dictate what makes the lives of others better or not?
Ditto for sex.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Waking up to an alarm that I like. I made a thread about alarms recently and just changed mine to one I really enjoy.

Getting all or mostly green lights in traffic when you're getting somewhere.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:45)
Why don't drugs count? Who are you to dictate what makes the lives of others better or not?
Ditto for sex.

We all know they make life better, but they're not little things wink.gif

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

um, no. Drugs dont make life better, maybe temporary but in the long run, NO. withdrawals are a bitch. (im sugar/caffeine addict)

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( ´-`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Taking a sh*t feels pretty good. I know you guys can agree.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

Best feeling in the world: Waking up in the middle of a school night and seeing you have about 4 hours left of sleep.

Worst feeling in the world: Waking up in the middle of a school night and seeing you have about 3 minutes left of sleep.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Nail clippers. 'Nuff said.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Playing guitar and recording music always puts me in a good mood. Whenever I'm upset I'll record some fast metal song and will feel all better.

So, in general, a little thing would be playing an instrument.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

• Cooking
• Having a nice glass of wine while watching the sun set.
• Refreshing morning dive

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 23:24)
Best feeling in the world: Waking up in the middle of a school night and seeing you have about 4 hours left of sleep.

Worst feeling in the world: Waking up in the middle of a school night and seeing you have about 3 minutes left of sleep.

I've always hated that, strangely confused.gif feels like the inevitable is on its way and 4 hours isn't enough time for a good sleep tounge.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Walking down a suburban street on a spring morning and noticing how nice and happy it is with everyone outside enjoying themselves and all the plants blooming under a warm sunshine.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 28 April 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Not having to stop to get onto a round-a-bout
Smiling to locals who you know by face if not name
Going for afternoon tea with my parents at a nice cafe
Masturbating onto roadkill
Reading in the garden
A mug of tea after a long working day

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Morning shower. Seriously nothing beats that, it's quiet possibly the best feeling, in the world.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:49)
Reading in the garden

What the f*ck man? You can catch a cold that way.

Qdeathstar
  • Qdeathstar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

non sexual? HMM.

Well, i weigh my poops for another forum, and just the other day i took a 1.9lbs sh*t, and i thought that was impressive.

GTAfan786
  • GTAfan786

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 20:45)
Ditto for sex.

Shutup you forceful c*nt. He is just saying not including these things. Besides, how does drugs make your life better? You're saying taking cocaine or heroine does you good? You look like a junkie and no one will like you for doing that sh*t, plus your harming your body. I guess you're still immature to know this sh*t.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (jaysteels @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 20:38)
that one rare moment when I see my reflection and I think
"I look pretty nice today"

This is actually a good feeling. It happens to me all the time.

A morning shower is amazing, too. I literally HATE getting out.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:02)
Ditto for sex.

You're saying taking cocaine or heroine does you good?

I do like a good heroine. My favourite is probably Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games Trilogy. Who is yours?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

highlight of my day was nutella on toast.

GTAfan786
  • GTAfan786

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (orbitalraindrops @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:10)
Ditto for sex.

You're saying taking cocaine or heroine does you good?

I do like a good heroine. My favourite is probably Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games Trilogy. Who is yours?

Jesus, i meant "Heroin" blush.gif

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 07:45)
Ditto for sex.

I think the point was so not every tom dick and harry comes in here and posts "Wen my gurlfrind sucks my dik just rite baby."
Or:
"When you roll that perfect spliff cool.gif ".

Anyway, for me it's when you find a nice spot, on top of a mountain, or by the river, or something like that and you can sit for hours, just enjoying it. That is great.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Shutup you forceful c*nt. He is just saying not including these things. Besides, how does drugs make your life better? You're saying taking cocaine or heroine does you good? You look like a junkie and no one will like you for doing that sh*t, plus your harming your body. I guess you're still immature to know this sh*t.

Calm down, please. I don't think the OP meant things that improve your life, but things that put a little more happiness in your day. Drugs do that for some people, it's just boring to hear about for people who don't do 'em.

I like to walk outside in the morning and hear the birds chirp, and see the light gray mist. It's beautiful outside in the morning. smile.gif

GTAfan786
  • GTAfan786

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:42)

Calm down, please. I don't think the OP meant things that improve your life, but things that put a little more happiness in your day. Drugs do that for some people, it's just boring to hear about for people who don't do 'em.

I like to walk outside in the morning and hear the birds chirp, and see the light gray mist. It's beautiful outside in the morning. smile.gif

Well i don't see how drugs make you happy. That is from personal experience too.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Love it after a couple of beers when you're at the stage where you can just sit there staring at a wall and not be bored. It's really nice just basking in alcohol-induced euphoria for a few minutes, and it's one of those little pleasures in life. Oh, and music sounds so much better than normal when you're at this point as well.

I'm not sure if this breaks your rule of no drugs or whatever but I'm sure some people can relate to this. monocle.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Ditto for sex.

You make me smile.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

Let me see. Taking sh*t at mornings is one of the best little things which I use to enjoy a lot. When I'm about to take one, I make sure that I sit like a frog on the toilet bowl so that it helps me in defecating huge-shaped poops out with less pain. It also feels so good.

Another little thing which I use to do is when I'm in my home, I never use to wear my underwear and I'll be wearing only my shorts. So as soon as I take a pee, I use to joggle my wang, until it looses all the pee-drops at the knob. It also feels so damn good and prevents drop marks on my short.

Damn, I'm such a crazy dick.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 29 April 2013 - 02:33 AM.

- a range of well over 100 flavours of milkshakes from this local milkshake shop up the road
- a fresh footlong... from subway
- that first message from a certain one of my friends in the night (you can probably guess who)

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (GTAfan786 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 14:02)
Ditto for sex.

Ohhhh shut uppppppp......... sarcasm.gif

When you are playing a video game, and you do something on accident that benefits you.

Finding out new music (Last year was Tyler, This year was Kendrick.)

When you are on the GTA V section, and there is one more thread in the News section.

When a teacher makes an inappropriate drug/sex joke.

Random text from my mom and she says she loves me. inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users