Photo

[REL|SA] GTA San Andreas - Big Gangster Mod

185 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 28 July 2014 - 03:48 PM.

hx91s8.jpg
Hi.This is my first real mod, being created by me.It adds more gang peds, gang turfs and two more gangs - the Russian Mafia and Bikers.
Here is what has changed:
-Added many new gang peds. Any gang has at least a new one.
-Removed all of the hobos (the game couldn't spawn peds with id's over 300)
-Added to any gang a female member - REMOVED - It had too many glitches, I will update everything
-Added gang territory all over San Andreas for example - Rifa in Market, Da Nang Boys in Marina etc.
-Added the Clover as the third Balla gang car.

-The Aztecas, Triads and Bikers are friendly to CJ and each other.

-Enables lots of gang wars all over the state.
A full territory map:
4v4imb.jpg
Credits to PDESCOBAR for giving the map so I could easily add the territorys biggrin.gif
LEGEND:
PURPLE - Ballas
GREEN - GSF
YELLOW - Vagos
TEAL - Aztecas
BLUE - Rifa
RED - Triads
ORANGE - Da Nang Boys
GRAY - Mafia
GRAPE - Bikers
BLACK - Russian Mafia
DARK GRAPE - Bikers and Russians
REDDISH - GRAPE - Bikers and Mafia
GSF members:
2j2uomd.jpg
wi83lj.jpg
Ballas Members:
29xgf3m.jpg
21bqiwh.jpg
A Ballas emerging from a Clover
Vagos Members:
33p5a9c.jpg
Aztecas Members:
r9rbkx.jpg
Rifa Members:
21ugpg.jpg
Triad Members:
aerzm1.jpg
Da Nang Members:
k3atd1.jpg
The shirt of the first one isn't edited, the Ped Editor inverts it.
Mafia Members:
b3lamr.jpg
Russian Mafia Members:
kf010o.jpg
Biker Members:
23hmudj.jpg
Biker & Russians at once...
2rcxvet.jpg

I need help in some stuff:
-Adding more gang tags - This is fairly easy, but I don't know how to place them at a wall
I can't do any of these things, so I need someone to help me and do it. I will give credit of course
Stuff I may do:
-Add new gang cars, exclusive to any gang

-Add Mafgoon2 from the cutscene files.
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
http://speedy.sh/yDf...-BETA-102.7.zip
or
Link
- The first, beta version of the mod.

https://www.mediafir...ntiq9okoyyqwyrt

- New version, might have bugs but is not very bugged.

CREDITS:

-Silent for his Gang Wars mod

-Fans for support

-ric-013 for his PS2 Gang War codes, I ported most of his stuff here.

When you notice any bugs in the mod, write a comment about it.

• skills, darthvader20011, tales580 and 3 others like this

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Well I think it would be better if u would post it here as it seems that u r working on the mod.. biggrin.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:35 AM Edited by OrionSR, 03 May 2013 - 09:39 AM.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/30tjj8l.jpg

Did you create this map from info.zon? Or did you alter the iconic and easily recognizable zone map created by pdescobar? Technically, adding something to his map without his permission in a copyright violation, but I doubt anyone would mind if you didn't remove his name and replace it with your own. pdescobar still has a lot a friends around here.

http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 03 May 2013 - 02:35 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Friday, May 3 2013, 09:35)
http://oi43.tinypic.com/30tjj8l.jpg

Did you create this map from info.zon? Or did you alter the iconic and easily recognizable zone map created by pdescobar? Technically, adding something to his map without his permission in a copyright violation, but I doubt anyone would mind if you didn't remove his name and replace it with your own. pdescobar still has a lot a friends around here.

http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png

So you mean that when I would re-use the map, edit it etc. and give credits for it from him everything would be fine?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Friday, May 3 2013, 08:09)
Well I think it would be better if u would post it here as it seems that u r working on the mod.. biggrin.gif

I'm just finishing the mod. I only have to add some new models into it.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Ruining your lives since 1637

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

No offense but you need to improve some of those skins.
Such as the grove street homie that had a cap that is now a balla, there are a couple of green leftovers in his jersey.
Also here's a pic of more Ballas:
user posted image
Ik they are hard to make, i have two of those three skins, pm me if you want them.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 04 May 2013 - 03:15 PM.

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 12:31)
Such as the grove street homie that had a cap that is now a balla, there are a couple of green leftovers in his jersey.
user posted image
Ik they are hard to make, i have two of those three skins, pm me if you want them.

I could make these but I don't have much space to input more skins so maybe not all will appear. I'll fix the skin you told about, I made him while I was hurrying so many leftovers are there. Because of the lack of space, I can't add more gangbangers confused.gif
EDIT: Yes only one can appear.The worst thing is that I don't know which one as I have the models already: http://oi42.tinypic.com/54aexe.jpg

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 14:42)
user posted image

I could make these but I don't have much space to input more skins so maybe not all will appear. I'll fix the skin you told about, I made him while I was hurrying so many leftovers are there. Because of the lack of space, I can't add more gangbangers confused.gif
EDIT: Yes only one can appear.The worst thing is that I don't know which one as I have the models already: http://oi42.tinypic.com/54aexe.jpg

If i recall it right, you can hide some of the unneeded peds by marking their ID's with a #, and you can use their ID's for other gangsters. (Can i have two of those models? Lol, just kidding.)
Well, if you can only add one more gangster, i suggest you add the one with bandanas all over his face, he looks cool (IMO)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 00:17)
QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 14:42)
user posted image

If i recall it right, you can hide some of the unneeded peds by marking their ID's with a #, and you can use their ID's for other gangsters. (Can i have two of those models? Lol, just kidding.)
Well, if you can only add one more gangster, i suggest you add the one with bandanas all over his face, he looks cool (IMO)

Okay I'll add him. Now I need an unneeded ped to replace... I'll look after them and add him. Btw, the one with the white shirt and the one with the checkered shirt were very easy to make lol.gif .

eZnov
  • eZnov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

Looks awesome man!! Can't wait to try it out icon14.gif
I have a quick question, does anyone know how to recruit more than 7 homies? (PC of course) Like a mod, or a simple edit?
The mod your making would be even better if ya could recruit like 20 or something biggrin.gif

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (eZnov @ Monday, May 6 2013, 05:45)
Looks awesome man!! Can't wait to try it out icon14.gif
I have a quick question, does anyone know how to recruit more than 7 homies? (PC of course) Like a mod, or a simple edit?
The mod your making would be even better if ya could recruit like 20 or something biggrin.gif

Haven't heard of any, but that would be cool.

eZnov
  • eZnov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

Ooo bugger. Cant find anything on it anywhere. Surprised, no wait, really surprised there isnt some sort of info about it somewhere. Well I cant find any. Cheers anyway sad.gif

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (eZnov @ Monday, May 6 2013, 07:04)
Ooo bugger. Cant find anything on it anywhere. Surprised, no wait, really surprised there isnt some sort of info about it somewhere. Well I cant find any. Cheers anyway sad.gif

I'm a young modder and I don't know about it for now sad.gif . I may try finding something to recruit more gang members. Btw, the link is coming soon, just fixing some minor bugs.

eZnov
  • eZnov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Gangstaa hahaa, algood. Lookin foward to it anyways biggrin.gif

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (eZnov @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:20)
Gangstaa hahaa, algood. Lookin foward to it anyways biggrin.gif

Okay thanks. Btw, I'm now doing a small edit: The Varrios, Triads, GSF and Bikers will respect each other. So will be with the other gangs like - Ballas liking LSV and Rifa, Mafia liking Russian Mafia and DNB etc. I will also try to make the friendly gangs recruitable colgate.gif

Methical
  • Methical

★★★★★

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

Are you going to change/add more vehicles and weapons for the gangs?

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

Jean,
How did you use Sacky's limit adjuster to add more peds?
Soo jealous. tounge.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

If anyone gets enthusiastic enough to consider writing cleo scripts to compliment this mod I've got notes on memory addresses that can control which gangs (possibly two different gangs in the same wave) will spawn for a gang war. A higher level unused difficult level with desert eagles is also possible. Unfortunately I never found a way to start a gang war besides shooting 3 ballas or vagos. Players may also appreciate a gang war HUD with information on gang densities, time until next attack, attack timeout, and current war gang, stage, and strength.

The addresses and a lot of other details on gang war parameters are documented in the topic linked below. Unfortunately we never organized our information in one spot where it's easy to read. I posted address notes in the SA Memory topic but it's since been buried. I'll dig up some more notes if there is any interest, but it's a discussion that probably shouldn't clutter this topic.

http://www.gtaforums...9&hl=mastermind

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 07:58)
Are you going to change/add more vehicles and weapons for the gangs?

I only added guns for the two new gangs. About the rest I haven't thought for now.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 09:55)
If anyone gets enthusiastic enough to consider writing cleo scripts to compliment this mod I've got notes on memory addresses that can control which gangs (possibly two different gangs in the same wave) will spawn for a gang war. A higher level unused difficult level with desert eagles is also possible. Unfortunately I never found a way to start a gang war besides shooting 3 ballas or vagos. Players may also appreciate a gang war HUD with information on gang densities, time until next attack, attack timeout, and current war gang, stage, and strength.

The addresses and a lot of other details on gang war parameters are documented in the topic linked below. Unfortunately we never organized our information in one spot where it's easy to read. I posted address notes in the SA Memory topic but it's since been buried. I'll dig up some more notes if there is any interest, but it's a discussion that probably shouldn't clutter this topic.

http://www.gtaforums...9&hl=mastermind

When you can help, can you add something to war with any gang to the mod? I would give credit.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 08:55)
Jean,
Soo jealous. tounge.gif

Remove the # at the two 'Peds' lines and change the amount of peds you want. I use 350.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 12:24)
Jean,
Soo jealous. tounge.gif

Remove the # at the two 'Peds' lines and change the amount of peds you want. I use 350.

Thanks.
Off-topic: Double posting is against the rules, mate. Use edit button when it's not important.
EDIT: Where do i add them in peds.ide? "Add new peds here"?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 12:59)
QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 12:24)
Jean,
Soo jealous. tounge.gif

Thanks.
Off-topic: Double posting is against the rules, mate. Use edit button when it's not important.
EDIT: Where do i add them in peds.ide? "Add new peds here"?

Yes. Okay and I forgot about the DP's I won't spam that much tounge.gif .

Methical
  • Methical

★★★★★

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 12:22)
When you can help, can you add something to war with any gang to the mod? I would give credit.

Could the following mods help?
Gangwar in Whole SA by ZAZ
Manual Gang Wars - Scroll down to #5

Weapons are easy to set, using this opcode:
CODE
0237: set_gang 8 weapons_to 24 26 28

More info on 0237

List of Weapon ID's

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by OrionSR, 09 May 2013 - 07:32 AM.

Wow! Yes. That manual gang war mod should be fairly easy to adapt. Instead of a key_pressed trigger it's shouldn't be too difficult to monitor the gang kill stats and trigger a war in a similar manner as vagos and ballas.

But a skilled coder is needed for this project. I can't keep SA running for more than a minute or two before it locks up and freezes, so I can't to much more than offer clues to modifying some of the gang war parameters I've already messed around with.

Also, the TC may consider this discussion as off-topic, so follow his lead.

Added: I found what looks like a fairly complete reference on gang war addresses.
http://gtag.gtagamin...findpost&p=5579

I contacted ThirteenAG, the author of the Manual Gang Wars mod, regarding modifying his mod to a War With Any Gang mod. I'm hoping he will consider this a worthy challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's moved on to other things. However, the information provided in the link above should be enough to write new codes if necessary. Still, it would be nice to get a nod from ThirteenAG so no one is left feeling ripped off.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 09 May 2013 - 12:10 PM.

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 21:08)
QUOTE (Jeansowaty @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 12:22)

Could the following mods help?
Gangwar in Whole SA by ZAZ
Manual Gang Wars - Scroll down to #5

Weapons are easy to set, using this opcode:
CODE
0237: set_gang 8 weapons_to 24 26 28

More info on 0237

List of Weapon ID's

I know. I've added the gangs guns like this: Russians carry Pistol & AK-47, Bikers have Pistol, MP5 & Tec-9. I may also add some stuff after tagging over the new tags like: GSF having all of the guns: Tec-9, Pistol, D.E. , Knife and MP5, and Triads having a Katana (Yakuza Style biggrin.gif ). These mods may help, but just like OrionSR said, a skilled coder is needed. I'm a initial modder (beginned in this year) so I don't have very big skills into coding ;/.
Wow! Yes. That manual gang war mod should be fairly easy to adapt. Instead of a key_pressed trigger it's shouldn't be too difficult to monitor the gang kill stats and trigger a war in a similar manner as vagos and ballas.

But a skilled coder is needed for this project. I can't keep SA running for more than a minute or two before it locks up and freezes, so I can't to much more than offer clues to modifying some of the gang war parameters I've already messed around with.

Also, the TC may consider this discussion as off-topic, so follow his lead.

Added: I found what looks like a fairly complete reference on gang war addresses.
http://gtag.gtagamin...findpost&p=5579

I contacted ThirteenAG, the author of the Manual Gang Wars mod, regarding modifying his mod to a War With Any Gang mod. I'm hoping he will consider this a worthy challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's moved on to other things. However, the information provided in the link above should be enough to write new codes if necessary. Still, it would be nice to get a nod from ThirteenAG so no one is left feeling ripped off.

Thanks for contacting him biggrin.gif ! I was ever wondering how it would be to war with the Rifa for example, as them attacking my turf is soo boring confused.gif Well, thanks for the help.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

Any progress?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 13 May 2013 - 01:13 PM.

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Monday, May 13 2013, 05:17)
Any progress?

Added many new gangbangers (sadly none of them spawns due to this stupid glitch of S.A. L.A.), also some texture tweaks.

Chips237
  • Chips237

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

A couple of suggestions:
The Mafia should use these cars:
Feltzer, Admiral, Sentinel
The Bikers should use these cars:
Freeway
The Mafia should use these weapons:
AK-47, Tec 9, 9mm Pistol
The Bikers should use these:
Micro UZI, 9mm Pistol

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Chips237 @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 13:46)
A couple of suggestions:
The Mafia should use these cars:
Feltzer, Admiral, Sentinel
The Bikers should use these cars:
Freeway
The Mafia should use these weapons:
AK-47, Tec 9, 9mm Pistol
The Bikers should use these:
Micro UZI, 9mm Pistol

Sorry, already used sad.gif . But thanks for the post.Btw, the Russians have AK-47,Pistol and ride in Packers, Sultans and BF-400's (seen in missions). Bikers - Tec-9, pistol, mp5 and ride Freeways, Wayfarers and PCJ-900's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users