SA Released
1,232 replies to this topic
Matthew332
  • Matthew332

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted A week ago

Nice,but what if i have a mod with Liberty City and Vice City ? if it worked for this cities then it will be strange, because the Liberty City would be controlled only by Italian Mob, Colombian  Cartel and The Yakuza of course.So, it could be like the Forellis, Leones and Sindaccos (my favourite) should have territories which they had in LC and they should have own territories.But im just saying :D

the territories of the Mafia in Liberty City then should be like in this gta 3 map remake :

https://plus.google....174514562540274

...And Vice City ? im not really sure, there shuld be nly Vice City Bikers and Vercetti Crime Family. :)

MrFinger
  • MrFinger

Pointing Finger

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

What stuff you use for wdit the map, i want to crate my own gang war zone :), sorry my english awful

You can use save editor
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Nice,but what if i have a mod with Liberty City and Vice City ? if it worked for this cities then it will be strange, because the Liberty City would be controlled only by Italian Mob, Colombian  Cartel and The Yakuza of course.So, it could be like the Forellis, Leones and Sindaccos (my favourite) should have territories which they had in LC and they should have own territories.But im just saying :D

the territories of the Mafia in Liberty City then should be like in this gta 3 map remake :

https://plus.google....174514562540274

...And Vice City ? im not really sure, there shuld be nly Vice City Bikers and Vercetti Crime Family. :)

I am not going to make a SAxLCxVC version, sorry :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users