SA Released
1,222 replies to this topic
umbrella031
  • umbrella031

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

Can somebody Please give me a link of NEWEST/LEAST version of this mod and explane how to install it Thanks.
PS: Sir your mod look f*cking awesome please keep up the good work!

• Jeansowaty likes this

unk8
  • unk8

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

Maybe you should add more sets for other gangs and add a dark green color for the fam sets.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:55 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 07 May 2017 - 12:57 PM.

Can somebody Please give me a link of NEWEST/LEAST version of this mod and explane how to install it Thanks.
PS: Sir your mod look f*cking awesome please keep up the good work!

Just check out the first post LOL :p and thank you very much, don't forget to remove the FamilySupport.cs file. Either that or you can use the upgrades by gtaga3ie1 which are on the page before this one.

Maybe you should add more sets for other gangs and add a dark green color for the fam sets.

I would if not the heavy bugs I suffer from when adding those new gangs. As you can see, the Family Support was already causing enough issues for me.

I putted the files in the modloader before installing the cleo and the mod seemed to work, but now that I installed the cleo the mod seems to work completely with all the gangs, gang areas and skins on the map, but all the files remain inside the folder Modloader. The mod works with all files inside the modloader folder but does it still need the cleo?

I suppose you need to have CLEO installed but the .cs script files from the mod don't have to be in the CLEO folder, they can stay in the Modloader folder.

Is the invisible cj and peds glitch fixed already in this mod? i have been restraining myself from using it for months, but I'm eager to give it a try now.

The fanmade version by gtaga3ie1 fixes it definitely. I'm not sure about my final version.

• gtaga3ie1 likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:28 AM

I have been playing for months now with a fix for the unarmed gang bangers made by myself by changing a code from "fabio" that i found in gtagarage, it has the source on it so i guess is ok for me to do so, what im going with this (to not go offtopic) i could send it to you for this mod.

To add to what i am saying, what this script does is that it gives a colt45 to any gangster that is unarmed, when you pull out a gun yourself, which means, that you could start a brawl with your fists, but if you pull out any gun, you are going to get the same reaction, and get shot,

it fixes the gang member problem of running away for 5 seconds and stoping, because with a gun, they don't, they stay shooting, the ones that are allready armed (with any other weapon that is not fist.) will use that.

I made a topic about this, but no one paid attention, so maybe you could.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

That sounds quite nice, PM me that code and I'll think about it :)

AlSahHim4905
  • AlSahHim4905

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

How is it going Jean?

I discovered the error of the invisible CJ at cutscenes. Look:

Your settings of peds.ide:
I1eioCC.png

settings of game:
mKcvNNv.png

As you can see, you have set up an id used in the game, making CJ invisible.

Change that old id for other unused id and test to see if the CJ is now visible in cutscenes.

• Jeansowaty, gtaga3ie1 and LaDiDa like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

sh*te, who woulda thought? Man, you're a legend! Thank you! :D

• AlSahHim4905 likes this

AlSahHim4905
  • AlSahHim4905

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

sh*te, who woulda thought? Man, you're a legend! Thank you! :D

Credits: 
fastman92 for his fastman92's PHP script tool that generated enumeration of model ids;
DK22Pac for his plugin-sdk. 
A little intuition, analysis, and testing solved the untoward problem.  :colgate:
  • Jeansowaty and gtaga3ie1 like this

z0on
  • z0on

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:21 PM Edited by z0on, 28 June 2017 - 03:23 PM.

dude amazing mod i tried it once but it crashed so im probably gonna wait till the next version to try again, overall amazing mod dude keep it up! :)

• Jeansowaty likes this

kapselek200603
  • kapselek200603

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:54 PM

Hello, I downloaded this but i have problems! If i go to Temple, Santa Maria or Seville Boulevard Famillies turfs I have crash. Second problem is models. Before install models I can play, but with crashes on other famillies turfs. I must play on pirate version of game cuz my original is don't work. My version of pirate game is 1.0. Pls help me :(

PS. Sorry for my english I am from Poland.

• Jeansowaty and gtaga3ie1 like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

How did you add the models? Are you sure you added the .dff and .txd files correctly?

kapselek200603
  • kapselek200603

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:07 PM Edited by kapselek200603, 25 July 2017 - 08:00 AM.

That's problem! Can you make edition without new models? Please, this mod is my dream!

PS. I have one question, why we from Poland and we speak english?

•  

kapselek200603
  • kapselek200603

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

How did you add the models? Are you sure you added the .dff and .txd files correctly?

•  

That's problem! Can you make edition without new models? Please, this mod is my dream!

PS. I have one question, why we from Poland and we speak english?

•  

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:55 PM

Bo to Angielskie forum :p Jeśli coś to wyślij mi PMa i napiszę ci o co biega.

Cuz it's an English forum :p if anything just send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do.

0796sanchez
  • 0796sanchez

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:26 PM

wassup anybody still working on this? keeps crashing....

Nelson01023
  • Nelson01023

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:20 AM Edited by Nelson01023, 07 August 2017 - 12:20 AM.

Are you going to implement the invisi-CJ fix that the other guy told you about? I was planning on doing it myself but, I don't know how. 

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:43 PM Edited by gtaga3ie1, 11 August 2017 - 04:54 PM.

How is it going Jean?

I discovered the error of the invisible CJ at cutscenes. Look:

Your settings of peds.ide:
I1eioCC.png

settings of game:
mKcvNNv.png

As you can see, you have set up an id used in the game, making CJ invisible.

Change that old id for other unused id and test to see if the CJ is now visible in cutscenes.

Are you going to implement the invisi-CJ fix that the other guy told you about? I was planning on doing it myself but, I don't know how. 

This problem has already been solved in the version I posted here in the topic. I'll put the links for you to download.

http://www.mediafire...ig Gangster.rar

http://www.mediafire...gster Light.rar

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:54 PM

Hello, I downloaded this but i have problems! If i go to Temple, Santa Maria or Seville Boulevard Famillies turfs I have crash. Second problem is models. Before install models I can play, but with crashes on other famillies turfs. I must play on pirate version of game cuz my original is don't work. My version of pirate game is 1.0. Pls help me :(

PS. Sorry for my english I am from Poland.

This problem has been fixed in the above version.

koanvelt
  • koanvelt

RELEASE TTDISA VOL2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:59 AM

Cj İnvisible problem is fixed but stilll crashing after five minutes pls help me AND make New not crash version :panic:

• gtaga3ie1 likes this

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

Cj İnvisible problem is fixed but stilll crashing after five minutes pls help me AND make New not crash version :panic:

Does it crash somewhere on the map or anywhere? The problem may be in the installation or memory limits or in gta_sa.exe. I need to know if it is somewhere on the map to see what can cause the problem.

koanvelt
  • koanvelt

RELEASE TTDISA VOL2

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

anywhere. friend please help me?

• gtaga3ie1 likes this

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:48 PM

anywhere. friend please help me?

It may be because of the counter-attack of the enemy gangs, this problem I and Jeansowaty we can not solve. Maybe it helps to use a mod that allows activating and deactivating gang wars in GTA SA, is what helped me to solve this problem. I updated the mod links to fix a little bug that existed in San Fierro and Las Venturas today, so I asked if it happened in a specific place. If this mod for activating and deactivating gang wars does not work, you can try to install in a game without other mods to see if the problem has been solved.

http://www.mediafire...gster_Light.rar

http://www.mediafire...ig_Gangster.rar

DutchiZero
  • DutchiZero

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

After the installing the mod, the game crashes when I load a save file

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

After the installing the mod, the game crashes when I load a save file

Make sure you have installed the mod correctly. You may have made a mistake in the installation and so the problem occurred while logging the save. Another option is to start a new game and try to load the save that you are not able to load can work. Use the latest version of the mod.

DutchiZero
  • DutchiZero

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:58 PM

Make sure you have installed the mod correctly. You may have made a mistake in the installation and so the problem occurred while logging the save. Another option is to start a new game and try to load the save that you are not able to load can work. Use the latest version of the mod.

Thnx for your response, starting a new game wont help and I have followed the steps in the readme note for some reason it wont start the game.

gtaga3ie1
  • gtaga3ie1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

Thnx for your response, starting a new game wont help and I have followed the steps in the readme note for some reason it wont start the game.

Have you tried installing this version?

If the problem continues it may conflict with another mod. You can also look for Mode Loader and install everything in the Mod Loader directory to work. In my never had this problem, if I continue the problem even with the installation of this version I do not know how to help.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:23 PM

Thank you for partially taking over GTAGA3IE1. I had renovations and couldn't come over. I promise that I'll show you something soon. I don't work on this mod all the time anyway, I just don't feel to do so. I'll definitely include the fix for the invisible CJ, like holy crap, this bug is so damn gamebreaking...

• gtaga3ie1 likes this

DutchiZero
  • DutchiZero

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Have you tried installing this version?

If the problem continues it may conflict with another mod. You can also look for Mode Loader and install everything in the Mod Loader directory to work. In my never had this problem, if I continue the problem even with the installation of this version I do not know how to help.

I will try to do that and else its a shame, im using a steam version btw dont know if that causes problems?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Oh there we go. Downgrade your game, the Steam version isn't really modding friendly.

• gtaga3ie1 likes this

DutchiZero
  • DutchiZero

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:32 PM

Oh there we go. Downgrade your game, the Steam version isn't really modding friendly.

haha ofcourse :p good ol steam, well I will try that thnx 

• Jeansowaty likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users