155 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Hello!

I downloaded the mod yesterday and i have to say that i think is great, but i have a problem:

I play 5 minutes and crashes. I have CLeo 4. Maybe could be that?

and other aspect. I don't import all the skin model. just two of groove and one of vagos.

Help me please!!

Greetings from Santiago

It's for CLEO3. Anyway, it is compatible with a clean game only.

what do you recommend me to do? :D

Hm... I would say - update CLEO script to be for CLEO4 (I dunno how to do it :(), replace all the files on a clean, reinstalled game, and in the peds.ide, remove lines after the ID 299. I found out what causes random crashes and these are peds which I added with ID's over 299. Removing them should help :)

AyyubChile
  • AyyubChile

Honorary Member Fatherland and Freedom (1971)

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by AyyubChile, 09 November 2013 - 03:23 AM.

it's all right. i just reinstalled sa. uninstall the c4 and install the 3 (i think XD). but the significant thing is that i played for 20 minutes without crashes and with all the new pedestrians

Sorry, i have two more easy questions.

1. what or who is csgrove. famm.?
2. you know some program to pre-visualize the characters. 'cause the PedEditor give me an error message

Thanks again.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

it's all right. i just reinstalled sa. uninstall the c4 and install the 3 (i think XD). but the significant thing is that i played for 20 minutes without crashes and with all the new pedestrians

Sorry, i have two more easy questions.

1. what or who is csgrove. famm.?
2. you know some program to pre-visualize the characters. 'cause the PedEditor give me an error message

Thanks again.

1. csgrove1 was a member of the families. It was the one who appeared in certain cutscenes like for Los Sepulcros. He looks like the normal FAM3 but has a beard and 3D eyes and mouth. FAMM was a mexican supporter of the Families which one I wanted to add :p

2.DFF Viewer would work but you'll have to export all the .dff files and their textures to a .tga file. TXD Workshop is the best for it.

AyyubChile
  • AyyubChile

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

, i just visualize some skins of the mod. with TXD, but i cant identify the taxi driver and the yellow guy of the ballas, that i want to change them (I can not explain why you placed these guys in the gangs XD)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

, i just visualize some skins of the mod. with TXD, but i cant identify the taxi driver and the yellow guy of the ballas, that i want to change them (I can not explain why you placed these guys in the gangs XD)

The Taxi Driver reminds me of a Grove guy and I always hated that black guy with the yellow shirt, so I added him to the Ballas. He simply deserves to die in gang wars XD

AyyubChile
  • AyyubChile

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

The Taxi Driver reminds me of a Grove guy and I always hated that black guy with the yellow shirt, so I added him to the Ballas. He simply deserves to die in gang wars XD

like I was saying, I can not find these guys with TXD workshop, could you give me the ped name to change?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

like I was saying, I can not find these guys with TXD workshop, could you give me the ped name to change?

They are already existing in the files. Their names are BMYRI and BMOCD, both found in the original gta3.img.

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

How's goin on,Jeansowaty :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

How's goin on,Jeansowaty :)

Everything's fine :) Anywayz, better keep all of it here on-topic.

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Yeah,I mean what's up with the mod :)

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

I have a bit of problems with Photoshop,but soon I will post rest of the tags ;)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

I have a bit of problems with Photoshop,but soon I will post rest of the tags ;)

OK. About the mod, nothing going on with it for now.

• chairmansaab likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

Why not mod the Mechanic into a Russian Mobster (the one from the mission Gray Imports)?

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:42 AM Edited by TheR3MAK3R, 16 November 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Why not mod the Mechanic into a Russian Mobster (the one from the mission Gray Imports)?

They will be,as Industrial Russian Bratva.Don't worry Jeansowaty know what to do :)

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

They will be,as Industrial Russian Bratva.Don't worry Jeansowaty know what to do :)

Exactly ;)

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

:)

Im_such_a_badass
  • Im_such_a_badass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

Guys I'm new to this modding stuff. I only want the gang territories added to my map. How do I do it?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Guys I'm new to this modding stuff. I only want the gang territories added to my map. How do I do it?

Only place the .cs file which is in the CLEO folder of the mod in your CLEO folder in the SA directory. Before though, make sure you have Sanny Builder and CLEO3 installed.

SweetJohnsonsBro
  • SweetJohnsonsBro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

Only place the .cs file which is in the CLEO folder of the mod in your CLEO folder in the SA directory. Before though, make sure you have Sanny Builder and CLEO3 installed.

Hi.

I tried to do as instructed in the readme and since I am new to the modding stuff I also just placed the .cs file in the CLEO folder.

Did I do anything wrong?

Nothing has changed in the game.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 20 December 2013 - 12:16 PM.

Hi.

I tried to do as instructed in the readme and since I am new to the modding stuff I also just placed the .cs file in the CLEO folder.

Did I do anything wrong?

Nothing has changed in the game.

The territories don't appear on the map like in the pic, the gangs only do. Simply drive over to Las Venturas and check areas like Come-A-Lot, Last Dime Hotel, Blackfield Chapel, Redsands West, Caligula's Palace etc. :cool:

SweetJohnsonsBro
  • SweetJohnsonsBro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Yes, the other gangs are there. Thanks again.

But how do I conquer the zones not belonging to the two default gangs? Somehow shooting any other gang member anywhere does not help.

Oh, and merry Christmas

TheR3MAK3R
  • TheR3MAK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Hollydays :)

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

SweetJohnsonsBro

You cannot take over the areas on your own, because no mod for PC was made to have full gang wars with the other gangs.

greeknax
  • greeknax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hello and happy new year.

I have i promblem my game crash.

I need eu version for this mod?

I need new save game?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Hello and happy new year.

I have i promblem my game crash.

I need eu version for this mod?

I need new save game?

No. It crashed because of my fault. Find the peds.ide file and remove any peds which start with 300.

gtaplayerr
  • gtaplayerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:39 PM Edited by gtaplayerr, 14 January 2014 - 12:39 PM.

Hello,can you please tell me how to install this mode because everytime i install this my game crash and crash after reinstall,i got IMG Pro for skins and it can't read every skin and after the game crash?

BTW:mode is awesome

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Thanks. I pmed about the situation.

gtaplayerr
  • gtaplayerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

Look,now the game freeze after i add,peds.ide cargrp and pedgrp,i deleted peds after ID 299,maybe is probleem with cargrp or pedgrp?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

If you don't replace these two files, then no of the new peds will spawn.

gtaplayerr
  • gtaplayerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

is there someone who use this mode now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users