Quantcast

» «
Photo

CVG Preview on XBOX 360 this time?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: CVG Preview on XBOX 360 this time? (200 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Yes (66 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

2. Not (108 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

Vote
NoxiousWR
  • NoxiousWR

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

I'd like to see what it's going to look like on my Xbox 360, and I want to see if there's any major differences... doesn't everyone? I can't see there being any major differences though smile.gif

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (carl turtle @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 16:55)
PS3 is GTA V lead plataform

There is no lead platform, R* stated that the game will be developed for each platform individually.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (d3ex2 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:04)
Way to start a console war, OP.

People should be banned for these posts. It'll look and play more or less the same on both so I don't see what the big deal is. If one was better than the other we wouldn't have to post stupid topics like this because we'd all have known long ago which was the better console.

Don't you understand that people have choices? So what if I have a PS3? So what if someone has an Xbox? We all love gaming. That's what matters. Stop this sh*t.

This icon14.gif

I still can't believe that many years after GTA IV and RDR came out, you still have Xbox fanatics screaming about how the 360 versions were better than the PS3 version of both these games, when in fact, both versions of these games were more or less the same, albeit a few very minor differences on either side.

Purple People
  • Purple People

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013)
I still can't believe that many years after GTA IV and RDR came out, you still have Xbox fanatics screaming about how the 360 versions were better than the PS3 version of both these games, when in fact, both versions of these games were more or less the same, albeit a few very minor differences on either side.

Those type of people are just angry or insecure, because the xbox 360 version of GTA V is most likely going to use multiple discs lol.gif

trevors685
  • trevors685

poo poo head

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Purple People @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 19:15)
QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013)

Those type of people are just angry or insecure, because the xbox 360 version of GTA V is most likely going to use multiple discs lol.gif

Insecure over a console's performance? Even I own an Xbox, and couldn't give two sh*ts which console has better minuscule details.

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:16)

People should be banned for these posts. It'll look and play more or less the same on both so I don't see what the big deal is. If one was better than the other we wouldn't have to post stupid topics like this because we'd all have known long ago which was the better console.

Don't you understand that people have choices? So what if I have a PS3? So what if someone has an Xbox? We all love gaming. That's what matters. Stop this sh*t.

This icon14.gif

Huh? XBOX Fanatics? Minor?

You have somehow managed to comprise so much wrong in just one post.

I bought both versions of GTA IV and the X360 had considerably better framerates than the PS3 version, you simply cannot deny that the X360 was the better looking version because the PS3 version was being rendered at 640p resolution, if you believe otherwise, you are in denial and being ignorant, anyway, I'm a PC gamer and couldn't care less about what you people think, this was just a little FYI.

I use facts not opinions.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 19:32)

I bought both versions of GTA IV and the X360 had considerably better framerates than the PS3 version, you simply cannot deny that the X360 was the better looking version because the PS3 version was being rendered at 640p resolution, if you believe otherwise, you are in denial and being ignorant, anyway, I'm a PC gamer and couldn't care less about what you people think, this was just a little FYI.

That's the truth. I say this as someone who played both on PS3 but the Xbox versions were superior. I am however a PC gamer at heart so I do find these arguments funny lol. It's no real bragging rights to say you have the "best" console version.

MIKAHEEL
  • MIKAHEEL

S.I.S

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

your all wrong sega mega drive is the lead platform

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

my commodore 64 will be ready. I also don't see the point in arguing about this sh*t anyone that says one console is better than the other is very retarded, they both have their strong points and weak points, i own a ps3 personally because I decided microsoft didn't need an extra 60 dollars a year from me.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Official General, 28 April 2013 - 08:54 PM.

I don't share the same view as you on this, I disagree with you. I have seen both versions of both games myself, and to me I do not believe the 360 version was better, they were more or less the same. And there was no official confirmation that the PS3 versions were sub HD. And personally I prefer the PS3 visuals of the two games.

These are my facts.

But if that is your view I respect it. I'm not getting into a console war, no one ever wins and they just go in circles.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

This is just made to get a console war going...

THC 300
  • THC 300

hombre condón

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I don't give a single flying f*ck.

NONative
  • NONative

Release The Freaks

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by NONative, 28 April 2013 - 09:17 PM.

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 18:16)

This icon14.gif

icon14.gif

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

No big deal really but if given a choice I'd want it on PS3 simply because that's the version I'm buying. tounge2.gif

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Saturday, Apr 27 2013, 22:51)
if you go back in history, Sony always trusted first in R* for publishing their games to their console
GTAIII>>First in PS2 and so on with the other games, by this rule i guess r* has some internal respect/deal with Sony

plus...
is not the first time (PS3 vs XBOX360) that ps3 is faster in system wise than XBOX360, so maybe PS4/X720 will repeat the same story

GTA/Rockstar got big with Sony. Wouldn't you respect that company still? Besides they still owe Sony a game.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 22:23)
if you go back in history, Sony always trusted first in R* for publishing their games to their console
GTAIII>>First in PS2 and so on with the other games, by this rule i guess r* has some internal respect/deal with Sony

plus...
is not the first time (PS3 vs XBOX360) that ps3 is faster in system wise than XBOX360, so maybe PS4/X720 will repeat the same story

GTA/Rockstar got big with Sony. Wouldn't you respect that company still? Besides they still owe Sony a game.

They already have Agent. And what's this about respect? You think that has anything to do with developing the game a certain way for a certain platform? No, they're still a business, and when there's millions of dollars being spent, respect becomes irrelevant.

Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (Jekay @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 09:33)
Would be nice if it was on pc this time tho (dreaming)

rahkstar2.gif
Yes, Yes it would...

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

only reason i want it on the xbox is cause i got one but i dont mind if its on ps3. just want some new stuff to chew at.

nigelhere9901
  • nigelhere9901

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 20:46)

I don't share the same view as you on this, I disagree with you. I have seen both versions of both games myself, and to me I do not believe the 360 version was better, they were more or less the same. And there was no official confirmation that the PS3 versions were sub HD. And personally I prefer the PS3 visuals of the two games.

These are my facts.

But if that is your view I respect it. I'm not getting into a console war, no one ever wins and they just go in circles.

There is no such thing as "my facts", these are your opinions, you find yourself in an incredibly absurd situation where you have an ridiculous love for your favourite console.

Like I stated, the X360 version was the superior version for the game GTA IV.

Just snap out of it, there are some situations where the PS3 had better multiplats (Better and more utilization of the CELL's SPEs results in a win for the PS3), PS3 has always had problems with rendering big game worlds due to many reasons but one of them being the split RAM as someone stated previously.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (nigelhere9901 @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 10:46)
QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 20:46)

These are my facts.

There is no such thing as "my facts", these are your opinions, you find yourself in an incredibly absurd situation where you have an ridiculous love for your favourite console.

Like I stated, the X360 version was the superior version for the game GTA IV.

Just snap out of it, there are some situations where the PS3 had better multiplats (Better and more utilization of the CELL's SPEs results in a win for the PS3), PS3 has always had problems with rendering big game worlds due to many reasons but one of them being the split RAM as someone stated previously.

Ok if this all makes you happy, then it is how you see it. I still don't agree.

I'm not getting into a console war, this ends here for me.

yonkers749
  • yonkers749

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

You mean like when GTA IV's DLC was released to Xbox months before Playstation?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users