Photo

Mortal Kombat (9)

10 replies to this topic
MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Theres rumors about the MK reboot comming out for the PC 2 years after its release for the consoles.

Apperentlly amazon leaked a PC pre order page but has since removed it. After that people found the achivements for the game on steamDB, and also found that people are playing it (testers). So most likelly we are finally witnessing the return of the MK franchise to PC

More info @
http://www.pcgamer.c...t-steam-rumors/
http://www.destructo..._medium=twitter

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hopefully the rumors turn out to be true. We need more fighting games on PC. Most PC gamers have a gamepad and it's not that difficult to port a fighting game to another system. You don't have to worry too much about optimization.

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

I honestly think Mortal Kombat (9) is one of the best fighting game this gen. More people need to play it, so I'm really glad it will be coming to PC.

Voit Turyv
  • Voit Turyv

I am the one who rocks!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Honestly, I don't understand why fighting games haven't been around on PC for several damn years. I have been playing MK9 on PS3 with such an enjoyment but, knowing that the last MK game on PC was the fourth one from 1998, I am a bit doubtful about this rumour... I do really hope it turns out to be true.

Shiggys
  • Shiggys

Biggu Bossu

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

I love Mortal Kombat. It's one of the few franchises I hold near and dear to me.

That being said, I guess I could just buy it again and kick people's asses with Ermac or Reptile on PC.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Finally on PC !

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'd much rather them release 1 to 3 on download.
They tried to change it up and it failed and they can only make it work by going back to the original ways, so why not just drop it and release the originals, which I guarantee are far better.

MWC
  • MWC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 01:12)
They tried to change it up and it failed and they can only make it work by going back to the original ways, so why not just drop it and release the originals, which I guarantee are far better.

actually this new reboot is quite good

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 00:12)

Have you played it? It is significantly better than the previous installments, trust me. It refined the fighting while still staying true to the original MKs. Plus, it has a plethora of content, especially for a fighting game. Definitely one of the best (if not the best) fighting games this gen.

I really hope this is true, I would without a doubt pick this up day one.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

I haven't had the chance to play the recent MK, the last one I got was MK vs. DC and I thought it was pretty good.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

It's available on Steam for anyone who's interested.

http://store.steampo...com/app/237110/

Downloading right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users