GTA at 68% , want to reach 100%

17 replies to this topic
metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Hello folks,
i h' been playing GTA for the past few months and i am not able to complete, i h' completed the missions till i see the ending part where their is mention of the developer/programmer etc etc.

But i am still at 68%, and things like MOTOR STUNTS/ SHOP TO STEAL/Unique Jumps completed/Max. INSANE Jump flips are the only things i can think of completing the mission or reaching to 100%, i saw this walkthroughs by Armin Jewell , which helped with few too many things to reach till 68%.

Am i missing something, or is their a better specific walkthrough: please see the STATS: can u suggest what i need to do more.

Please download this small file from mediafire to see the STATS:
http://www.mediafire...ifz4chup3n9pvz3

Awaiting for some response..

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

You should know that the Unique Stunt Jumps weight a huge percentage towards 100% completion. From what I see in your statistics, you have to finish off the remaining 67 Hidden Packages, the remaining 24 Unique Stunt Jumps, the remaining 27 Rampages to do, the Vigilante, Firefighter & Paramedic side missions up to the 12th Level, to knock off the remaining 9 stores, and most probably the Ammu-Nation challenge which you need to pass with 45 points for it to count towards 100% percentage, not only 30 points as the side mission originally requires. Find here a guide if you happen to get stuck at 99% game completion. Find here a 100% checklist to check what you've done and what not.

This is all I could get out of your stats. However, I can give you more accurate answers if you'd upload your save file here - I have a tool that will tell me EVERYTHING left on the save file until you'll hit 100% game completion. icon14.gif

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hello their, thank you for replying smile.gif i knew these Unique Stunt Jumps and things like these played some vital part in GTA game, you answered a lot of question, i uploaded the save file , the latest and newest save , last touched and saved.

sarcasm.gif I am just like in a loop, i will try everything you mentioned, i will the guide again and the thread u redirected and things like Unique Stunt Jumps,Vigilante, Firefighter & Paramedic side missions,,, etc and see how much progress i made.

can u see the game and tell me more what i need to do. smile.gif
http://gtasnp.com/download/36829

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Alright, after a closer analyze to your save file with the tool I spoke of, it seems there's a lot more than what I said. You still have to do these:
  • Paramedic Level 12, Vigilante Level 12 & Firefighter Level 12.
  • To collect Hidden Packages (67), to do Unique Stunt Jumps (24) & to pass Rampages (27).
  • To Knock Off the 9 left stores.
  • To complete the Little Haiti, Vice Point & Downtown Chopper Checkpoints.
  • The Exports side mission at Sunshine Autos (List #2, #3 & #4).
  • The RC Raider Pick-Up & RC Bandit Race side missions.
  • The Hotring, Bloodring & Dirtring events at the stadium in the North-Western Vice City (second island).
  • The Ammu-Nation - Rifle Range Challenge; 45 points to gain the percentage, not 30 points as the side mission originally requires you.
This is everything. Post back if you need help with how to pass any of these side missions. Have fun! icon14.gif

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Thank you: for your detailed and expert advice, i just made a print out and am starting to relate it with the Walkthrough and planning the steps. I will keep this thread active and keep posting whenever i encounter any hitch. OK

Thank you.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Miromiro icon14.gif

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hello miromiro, i followed all the things u' h' mentioned so far, and now i am at 94%, only Hidden Packages left to be discovered,,,although i completed Rampages, Stores knocked off etc etc...
I am short on one Unique Jump stunt,,,i have downloaded quite a few number of picture tutorial and videos to see where i h' missed, and i think i have done all except the jump that is done from above the hospital in Downtown, and this jump is only available during the G-Spot Mission, and i am quite not sure , if i had done this jump or not, and the G-Spot Mission does not require this jump to be completed.

I m really not sure if i missed this jump, i uploaded the last save file and please can u see where i missed on the Unique jump,,,starting or reloading a new save file would work, but a lot of save and missions and side mission i completed would be wasted... sad.gif

My save file.
http://gtasnp.com/download/37016

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

After G-Spotlight the elevator will be open. You can go back up and go the same way you do in the mission back to the hospital and try the jump again.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Spuds725, 08 May 2013 - 11:45 PM.

The hospital jump is pretty hard to miss-- I'm betting you are missing a different one...

I can check it at some point but you will have to be patient-- my PC with my VC install isn't currently hooked up and I work... I may get a chance to check it tomorrow sometime but if not then, don't expect me to have time to check it til monday.

Spuds

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by metabeta, 09 May 2013 - 08:11 AM.

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 21:07)
The hospital jump is pretty hard to miss-- I'm betting you are missing a different one...
I can check it at some point but you will have to be patient-- my PC with my VC install isn't currently hooked up and I work... I may get a chance to check it tomorrow sometime but if not then, don't expect me to have time to check it til monday.

Yeah even i agree, the jump on the roof above hospital is preety hard to miss, even a beginner/novice level gta player will understand what to do with the ramp.
I m ok, please take ur time, i'll wait patiencly, and to figure things myself,,,but any help from you or anyone is greatly welcomed.
Waiting for any help.

Ok, i just got above the roof of the hospital, their is a jump during the "G-Spot Mission", i just jumped through that ramp and nothing happened so i m guessing i h' already completed this jump.
So, i checked as many site concerning Unique Jumps for GTA Vice city, and compared with the pictures, and i think this is the jump i need to make,
Their website: http://www.g-unleash...dex.php?jump=11
The jump i think i missed Jump #18: (i guess)
user posted image

Still trying on the jump, looks tricky, can spuds725 varify any are their anyother jump that i missed or is this the jump i need to make, i checked on youtube as well and in the video this jump was performed by a car, and when i do it with the car, nothing happens...

please holler , if anyone wants to suggest something. monocle.gif
The save game is uploaded in the above post. !!!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by Spuds725, 10 May 2013 - 01:21 AM.

http://www.gtavice.c....php?image=3661

Unique call is showing you have #27 left to do (above)..... For some reason the first island is not loaded with unique call running (ie no buildings are showing up) so i cannit visually verify that the above jump is what i am looking at... But the number shown is #27 and the position looks correct on the map for that jump.

Spuds,

Let me know if that isn't it....

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by metabeta, 10 May 2013 - 05:34 AM.

i tried the jump#27 u mentioned , and after performing the jump, it say insane jump completed something like that,,,right now i am at 98%, still 6 hidden packages to complete.

Thank u Spuds725:
Yeah i got that jump u, were right, i missed on that jump,,,pheeew,,, smile.gif now only 6 hidden packages to be found. I am at 98% right now.
All this little things is making GTA vice city hard to leave,,,,i want to complete 100% Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif
Will holler when i reach 100%, will keep this post alive for a while. smile.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by Spuds725, 11 May 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Glad i could help... Good luck on last few packages.

//edit//

Just re-read your post-- if you are at 98%-- with just 6 packages left-- you may have more then just the packages left to do... 6 packages left "should" leave you at 99%.....

Hope I'm wrong but it looks like you have 3 things still left-- (the jumps add .649% for every 10 collected-- so having 6 left will award you .649% when you complete the current "group" of 10 packages.

The "percentage" breakdown for missions/tasks are in this thread..

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=474120

Having 4 "things" left to do would display in your stats as having 97%

Having 2 "things" left to do would display in your stats as 99%

Here are how the # of tasks left to do would display in your stats (after rounding) as well as the "actual" percentages.

1 __99.351%__ 99%
2 __98.702%__ 99%
3 __98.053%__ 98%
4 __97.404%__ 97%
5 __96.755%__ 97%
6 __96.106%__ 96%
7 __95.457%__ 95%
8 __94.808%__ 95%
9 __94.159%__ 94%
10 __93.510%__ 94%

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hello Spuds725, i just went through all the walkthroughs and videos and pictures available on the net, but i am still not able to get three more Hidden Packages , i sat all the maps available and the videos from YouTube still no go for me.

Can you find the remaining three Hidden packages that is available on the map, i just can't find it, i uploaded the last saved game.
http://gtasnp.com/download/37408
i just want it to be done and over with , can't find any reason to keep it anymore, only three left and dont know where to search....
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

I've checked the save file and found the three missing Hidden Packages. On the left you see picture of the EXACT location of the the Hidden Package, while on the right you see the location on the radar and Map (simply click on the image to see it larger and much much clearer).

PACKAGE LOCATIONMAP LOCATION
user posted imageuser posted image

Hope this helps. icon14.gif

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

hello miromiro, i just got the remaining three hidden packages and i was looking in the wrong place all these time, really, i mean i really did follow the map. Still wow, you came up such an easy way and precise that too, you really must be a master at this game.
I am at 99% and yet to get 100% can you suggest any other thing what i should do to make it a 100%game completion.

Thank you,eagerly awaiting your reply or anyone.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

From the looks of it, you still have to do the Ammu-Nation Challenge (Rifle Range). Even if the game says you only need 30 points to pass the challenge, 45 points are actually needed for it to count in game completion percentage. Once you get over 45 points you'll get the remaining 1% + faster reload for all weapons. Hope this helps. icon14.gif

Oh, and thank you for the compliments. Truth is, I don't really know the game as good as I seem to do, I just use some special tools that help me with such stuff like this. They're some tools that need some Vice City files switches, a little complicated, but don't worry. If you ever happen to have again such issues like this, just come and ask, me or anybody else will try our best to help you. icon14.gif

metabeta
  • metabeta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by metabeta, 06 June 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Yeah miromiro, u were right once again , after completing the Ammunation challenge, i finally got the game to 100%, so after a year of awaiting for this game to be completed, so what next, their is no names,credits, i believe those were already shown before.
So this is still open to play, or rather should i say to explore, since all the missions, side-missions have been completed , so i guess it is completed right. Its finally time i delete those installation files in my other drive. This game is really enjoyable, really suprised to hear u do not play this game, yet u help people with problems with this game. (sorry don't mean to sound sarcastic, u know to each his own).
Think i'll try GTA SanAndreas to reach 100%, but that game is really not that nostalgic and likeable like ViceCity. Vicecity had a right blend of everything.

Thank you miromiro, u doing a great job by helping people like me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users