The Last of Us

65 replies to this topic
Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Played episode one of Tom and Sara's campaign.

I can say you've got alot of creativity, you've got an interesting use of dialogues, etc. We've the opportunity to play from shootou, to stealth, and to first brawl, etc. Nice us of objects and the concept of the story (fungus) is new to me.

Part eight kept crashing for me though.

9.1/10

With time, you will learn. While learning, you'll get better. And by better, I mean better than some of the supposedly famous designers we've got around here.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 22:47)
Played episode one of Tom and Sara's campaign.

I can say you've got alot of creativity, you've got an interesting use of dialogues, etc. We've the opportunity to play from shootou, to stealth, and to first brawl, etc. Nice us of objects and the concept of the story (fungus) is new to me.

Part eight kept crashing for me though.

9.1/10

With time, you will learn. While learning, you'll get better. And by better, I mean better than some of the supposedly famous designers we've got around here.

Thanks Secronom President! It is a great honor to be praised by you! biggrin.gif

As of Part 8, indeed it crashes alot, (gave me a lot of headaches) and degrading to Cleo 3, was my solution to fix it. but anyway, Thanks a lot Secronom !

You might also like Chris' Campaign! biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Indeed, i really like your storytelling, like i said before, the only problem is the length.

BTW, i played Chris' campaign, it was cool, though Tom's was alot better IMO. I noticed a bug in the last one where 2 Viktors appears after exiting the house.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 23:35)
Indeed, i really like your storytelling, like i said before, the only problem is the length.

BTW, i played Chris' campaign, it was cool, though Tom's was alot better IMO. I noticed a bug in the last one where 2 Viktors appears after exiting the house.

Tom is alot better than Chris. because, Tom was the "Captain" of the battalion, Chris was just a corporal in Tom's battalion, back in the old days. biggrin.gif

Anyway, thanks for reminding me for the bug on the 2 Viktors. biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

I need to take a small break from designing. I'll give these missions a go and provide feedback.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

UPDATES: May 13 '13
  • Added Arejai's Video Commentaries (Part 1,2,3,4)
  • Part 4:Unexpected Trouble of Episode 1 of Chris' Campaign, is uploaded! (check topic for link)

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

The first thing I am gonna do after being free on 16th is that I am gonna try out rest of the missions because they seem very exciting.. just wait for my feedback, will you. biggrin.gif
Also best of luck for your upcoming missions .. icon14.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

Mr. West I enjoyed playing your missions. I've only done the first seven because of the crash issue with mission 8. I really don't want to change cleo right now. I loved the way that you've used objects and character route points.

One thing I would suggest is to continue your growth in storytelling. Everything is pieced together very well. I can't wait to see more progress. Good job.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Updates: May 15 '13
  • Added the review of Aznkei (Part 1,2,3,4 reviews)
  • Added the video commentary of Arejai (Part 5,6)

QUOTE (Zohair12345)
The first thing I am gonna do after being free on 16th is that I am gonna try out rest of the missions because they seem very exciting.. just wait for my feedback, will you. biggrin.gif
Also best of luck for your upcoming missions .. icon14.gif

Of course I'll wait biggrin.gif , I recommend that you, play and enjoy the mission series. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Platinum Card)
Mr. West I enjoyed playing your missions. I've only done the first seven because of the crash issue with mission 8. I really don't want to change cleo right now. I loved the way that you've used objects and character route points.

One thing I would suggest is to continue your growth in storytelling. Everything is pieced together very well. I can't wait to see more progress. Good job.

Thanks Platinum Card! I'm finding a way to solve the crashing issues on Part 8, but anyway, Thanks for playing, I hope that you've enjoyed. biggrin.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

I played the missions after the Sign of hope. Just one thing I wanna say : Incredibly realistic missions..Unfortunately even for me, the second last mission of the first campaign crashes.. sad.gif Well, I dont think I missed much, because next mission almost continues where I havent missed much.

I tried the other campaigns too, the first one was the best.
Keep continuing such missions dude ! Cant wait to see more.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 17:51)
I played the missions after the Sign of hope. Just one thing I wanna say : Incredibly realistic missions..Unfortunately even for me, the second last mission of the first campaign crashes.. sad.gif Well, I dont think I missed much, because next mission almost continues where I havent missed much.

I tried the other campaigns too, the first one was the best.
Keep continuing such missions dude ! Cant wait to see more.

Downgrading CLEO 4 to CLEO 3 might help. anyway, I hope you play the second to the last mission. biggrin.gif

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

Actually I only use CLEO 3. But still the game crashes..
I hope you play the second to the last mission
I didnt understand this.. I have played all of ur missions till now..(And half of the mission that crashed..) Did I miss anything ?

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Zohair12345 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 14:15)
Actually I only use CLEO 3. But still the game crashes..
I hope you play the second to the last mission
I didnt understand this.. I have played all of ur missions till now..(And half of the mission that crashed..) Did I miss anything ?

What I meant is, I hope that you continue playing Part 8, because it crashes, I know.

well if you finished it already, congrats! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Try to reinstall the DYOM File, and if still nothing, reinstall CLEO 3. hope this help ya'.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thanks to Arejai, for the part 7/8, commentary.

Efe67
  • Efe67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Where is other parts of chris episode ? Can't wait smile.gif İ like chris episode more than tom's episode.Nice work.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Efe67 @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 19:52)
Where is other parts of chris episode ? Can't wait smile.gif İ like chris episode more than tom's episode.Nice work.

Thanks Efe67. i'm quite busy with school so i don't know when to release it, but i will. anyway thanks for playing!

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

Great presentation. Creative cutscenes. Here's my rating for now: 7.5/10. wink.gif

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (daggerbomb @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 11:43)
Great presentation. Creative cutscenes. Here's my rating for now: 7.5/10. wink.gif

Thanks for playing, Daggerbomb !, also, thanks for your rating!

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

This is an awesome mission. Probably 2nd best. One thing I love about this mission is the realism. Who the hell have 9999 bullets in a zombie apocalypse. I love the limited ammo. Keep it up. waiting for more missions.

Efe67
  • Efe67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

We are still waiting,are you going to school still ? smile.gif )

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

Lol i've been following these missions since the beggining, they're really awesome, and they deserve just lots of awards man; keep up the good work!!!

Ardooz
  • Ardooz

GTA Fanatic

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Is the mod dead? ? ? 

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

UPDATE: 8/10/14

After taking a long vacation and a lot of serious studying, I'm happy to bring back this topic and continue this series!

• Series to be continued again!
  • ​Released part 5 and part 6 of Chris' Campaign
  • New Characters added!
  • Updated this topic

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Oh my god, this looks like a masterpiece. Going to play it soon.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:49 AM Edited by HarrisonWest, 11 August 2014 - 02:01 PM.

UPDATE: 8/11/14

• Part 7(Triggerfinger) of Episode 1 (Chris Campaign) released.
  • Moar screenshots added
  • Finale to Episode 1 of Chris Campaign is near!

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

UPDATE: 8/12/14

I'm happy to announce that the final part for the episode 1 of Chris' Campaign is done and it is now available to play!

Stay tune for episode 2 of both campaigns!

• Canadian Scrotum likes this

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Standing on the Edge Of A Revolution

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

At the moment I don't have the chance to play The Last Us on ps3 but at least I can play the Dyom Version. I love you mp so far so good. Waiting for episode 2!
  • Tohka Yatogami likes this

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:44 AM Edited by HarrisonWest, 12 August 2014 - 03:50 AM.

At the moment I don't have the chance to play The Last Us on ps3 but at least I can play the Dyom Version. I love you mp so far so good. Waiting for episode 2!

Thanks! But it doesn't have any connection to the original the Last of Us though, but it is inspired by it's concept of story.

EDIT: Part 8 is added in this topic and some new character details. 

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:38 AM

Thanks! But it doesn't have any connection to the original the Last of Us though, but it is inspired by it's concept of story.

EDIT: Part 8 is added in this topic and some new character details. 

I can't play it now, so here's a question:

ARE THERE CLICKERS TOO?!

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

Man... Lemme just say this. I. Am. Your. BIGGEST FAN. Ever (Ain't no shame to have many fans dude). I seriously f*cking loved the real The Last of Us, and I seriously f*cking love this too. You have got to finish this, please, for the sake of your fans.

• Tohka Yatogami likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users