1993, September 4th, the end of the world was not as we predicted, too many humans, not enough resources, when the civil war broke out, everything was in total despair, many humans died for freedom, some of them died for land, money, when everything was over, everyone thought, everything would be calm again, they were wrong, another epidemic was on the rise, but not the usual ones, sick people are dying, and when they died, they rise again, not as one of us, we are the prey, and they are the predators, humanity was almost extinct, but some of us, luckily survived, but we didn't know, We are the Last of Us
The Last of Us consist of 2 campaigns,
one does not affect on each other's story, there are Tom and Sara's Campaign, and Chris' Campaign
- Working in Progress
- Under Planning
Tom and Sara
Tom and Sara witnesses a new world which they are the prey to a new predator
Episode 1: The New World
Part 1: A Prologue to a new Bloody Chapter
Part 2: Wildfire
Part 3: No More Room in Hell
Part 4: A New Home
Part 5: Signal of Hope
Part 6: No Time Left
Part 7: Good News and Bad News
Part 8: It Only Takes a Bullet
Part 9: Goodbye, Old Friend
Episode 2: A New Home
Part 1: Prologue
Part 2: Passing Days
Part 3: Tell it to the Frogs
Part 4: Renaming the Odds
Part 5: A Threat Within Pt. 1
Part 6: A Threat Within Pt. 2
Part 7: A Threat Within Pt. 3
Sergeant Chris and his team is sent to Los Santos International Airport to quarantine the disease, but only to find Hell itself.
Episode 1: Not Enough Room in Hell
Part 5: Lost
Part 6: Better Angels
Part 7: Triggerfinger
Part 8: No More Room in Hell
Thanks to Aznkei for making a review of the series.
(Aznkei) Hey everyone,
I'm reviewing the first 4 missions of The Last of Us, a mission series made by HarrisonWest.
It can be downloaded at: http://www.gtaforums...entry1062419315
Now, into the review:
- Writing:Excellent. They're pretty much written accurately. They might be some small mistakes but that might be some quick typo than how the author generally writes his missions.
- Presentation:Very Good. Having a zombie apocalypse theme even though it seems to be another lethal disease. Still, it does pretty well a good job. There's a lack of traffic other than the infected people and the main character's (Tom) crew. Although the author should use another actor than just the army model for both allies and enemies during the first mission.
A prologue to a new bloody chapter
- Length:Very Short. The mission lasts 2 minutes. Tom's was once a soldier fighting in a war. Later, he retired and takes his daughter Sara to the beach.
- Difficulty:Easy. There's some gunfights during the war flashback. Fortunately the enemies don't have very good accuracies and are distracted with your allies.
- Variety:Good. The actors includes the army soldier, casual Tom and Sara. The vehicle includes the crate truck and Tom's Jeep. The objects include crates. The weapons include M4s.
- Length:Short. The mission lasts 3 minutes. Tom and Sara are on the beach when they got attacked by the fungus infected people.
- Difficulty:Easy. The enemies only carry a knife, but are usually in decent numbers. Also, the player can use a country rifle to kill them, although with limited ammo.
- Variety:Good. The actors includes Tom, Sara and the infected pedestrians. The vehicle includes Tom's Jeep. The objects include chairs. The weapons include the country rifle and knife.
No more room in hell
- Length:Decent. The mission lasts 4 minutes. Overwhelmed, Tom and Sara leave the beach with the essential items from the cabin and head up to Angel Pine.
- Difficulty:Easy. The action is similar to the last mission (Wildfire) but with the defenseless Sara in your way, so don't kill her.
- Variety:Good. The actors includes Tom, Sara and the infected pedestrians. The vehicle includes Tom's Jeep. Although there's objects, they're mostly integrated with the residential interior. The weapons include the country rifle and knife.
A new home
- Length:Very Short. The mission lasts 2 minutes. A local Angel Pine survivor named Nathan help to bring Tom and Sara into his refuge. There they meet other survivors and think for their next plans.
- Difficulty:Very Easy. This is a cutscene mission only. Once the player went through of this, he will get the mission passed message.
- Variety:Decent. The actors includes Tom, Sara, Nathan and the other 2 survivors Mira and Bailey. Although there's objects, they're mostly integrated with the residential interior. The weapons include the shotgun.
Overall, this mission series is simple but the interesting storyline keeps us to know what will happen next. Because the missions are simple and straightforward, the length of those mission do suffer and some missions can be put together into a larger one without too much trouble. Otherwise, I can wait to play more of those missions, including those who are already published. Keep up the great work
- Dutchy3010 and PatrickW - for making the best mod.
- Aznkei -for making a review of the series.
- You - for playing!
- DYOM - without this, I couldn't made this series
- GTAForums - without this, I couldn't made this topic.
- Pizap - Helped with the headers
Please feel free to give out suggestions and criticism, I would openly hear out your thoughts and opinions!.