» «
Photo

Need Advisor for S.A.C.F.

2 replies to this topic
Alex_2259
  • Alex_2259

Player Liker

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by Alex_2259, 24 April 2013 - 03:31 AM.

So basically someone who I can talk to about my map I am working on. S.A.C.F. (you guessed it, a prison map for single player) EXAMPLE: I show you the map and you can say "I really think you should add this here" or I show you a section of my map that I have no idea what to do with. So if you are skilled with GTA:SA Prison maps and can help me out just reply to this topic. I will give you screenshots of my map and everything.

I can do all the mapping and stuff myself except I plan on a CLEO script which I cannot do.
What I can do
- Use MED 0.32
- Make Interior markers (ENEX)

Also make sure you have STEAM or Skype or some fast type of communication and leave your user.

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

So you want suggestions on what you want on your map? You probably don't need an advisor for this. Just post some screenshots and have people make suggestions on this topic. smile.gif

Alex_2259
  • Alex_2259

Player Liker

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Well I have this 1 room I have NO IDEA what to do with. It is right next to the prisoner's hallway (main hallway) which leads to all the rooms (main cellblock, Isolation block, registration room and exterior. Also if you like prison maps you will like my map.

it needs to be something that prisoners would be able to access in a real prison without getting in trouble
And yes this room is a copy of the LSPD. (do not worry it will not conflict with the LSPD on release of my map)

Do not say (I already have these)
-staff lounge
-gym
-lunch room
-more cells
-something that is ridiclous and unrealistic
-something that will take me forever
-something that will not take up all of the room
-a library
-solitary confinement block
-courtroom/hearing room
-laundromat