Photo

bronies/furries..?

263 replies to this topic
Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

For those who are seriously advocating hate crimes: what the actual f*ck is wrong with you. As for everything else, it's mostly just blind hatred and stereotyping because people tend to reject and even fear things that are weird, new, things they don't quite understand. I've not seen a shred of evidence supporting these aggressors more far flung claims. If something's not your cup of tea that's perfectly acceptable but if you're so shortsighted and ignorant you feel the need to validate actual, legitimate hate crimes against a group then you are a sad excuse for a human being.

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (The Viperman @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 19:33)
What's up with the fedora obsession, though? Seems like a lot of bronys like them.

I'm starting to think a lot of these are fake. They're all just too cookie-cutter same cringeyness and places such as /b/ revel in mocking people like this.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Thay are just losers, seeking a mini-cult to join from inside their mother's basement. /b is flooded w/ them.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Seattle Cracker @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 19:50)
For those who are seriously advocating hate crimes: what the actual f*ck is wrong with you. As for everything else, it's mostly just blind hatred and stereotyping because people tend to reject and even fear things that are weird, new, things they don't quite understand. I've not seen a shred of evidence supporting these aggressors more far flung claims. If something's not your cup of tea that's perfectly acceptable but if you're so shortsighted and ignorant you feel the need to validate actual, legitimate hate crimes against a group then you are a sad excuse for a human being.

Bronies aren't an ethnic group or oppressed minority, they're a bunch of hairy, grown men celebrating a show geared towards female children and it's very disturbing. They need to be stopped or detained, I want these people on the FBI watch list, it's only a matter of time before people like this become predatory. They're taking advantage of increasing social liberalism in the US to promote their thinly veiled pedophilic agendas.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 21:10)

Bronies aren't an ethnic group or oppressed minority, they're a bunch of hairy, grown men celebrating a show geared towards female children and it's very disturbing. They need to be stopped or detained, I want these people on the FBI watch list, it's only a matter of time before people like this become predatory. They're taking advantage of increasing social liberalism in the US to promote their thinly veiled pedophilic agendas.

You seem to want to infringe on human rights and freedom of speech? "They need to be stopped or detained"

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Silverbolt Wolf @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 22:19)

You seem to want to infringe on human rights and freedom of speech? "They need to be stopped or detained"

Only the bronies until they're either rehabilitated or taken care of otherwise.

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 22:48)

You are a sick individual. The fact that you are advocating hate crimes against a group, one that I happen to be a member of, shows that you seem to have a fear of difference, and of people. You sir, besmirtch the image of Dr. Steve Brule as well. Then again, you seem to show the same level of reasoning and intelligence of that comically inept character.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Bellic 4 life @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:33)

You are a sick individual. The fact that you are advocating hate crimes against a group, one that I happen to be a member of, shows that you seem to have a fear of difference, and of people. You sir, besmirtch the image of Dr. Steve Brule as well. Then again, you seem to show the same level of reasoning and intelligence of that comically inept character.

Also he's on the same boat as a certain war criminal of WWII in Germany around 1939

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

How old are you son? Shame on you and your unhealthy indulgence in a little girls cartoon, how many brony-cons have you attended? You think that because I can see right through you and your groups facade into your real intentions means I'm some kind of bigot? I know what you're really up to, don't expect me to accept your perversions just because we live in an era where "fringe" groups are becoming more acceptable. One group that will never be accepted is pedophiles, no matter how they dress up their ""cause".

Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

But you don't see right through them. You have no evidence for any of your bull sh*t contentions. You're just a hateful little prick.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:51)

How old are you son? Shame on you and your unhealthy indulgence in a little girls cartoon, how many brony-cons have you attended? You think that because I can see right through you and your groups facade into your real intentions means I'm some kind of bigot? I know what you're really up to, don't expect me to accept your perversions just because we live in an era where "fringe" groups are becoming more acceptable. One group that will never be accepted is pedophiles, no matter how they dress up their ""cause".

You are one misguided little boy, what you are practically saying is like saying anyone who watches a slasher goes out and becomes a murderer, or violent games make people psychopaths. Your facts are so wrong.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

You should feel shame son, great shame, find another hobby and become a man.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:04)

I do, I decal cars and bikes.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

user posted image

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (The Viperman @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:13)
user posted image

...That grammer just shortened my life span

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:51)

1. I haven't been to one, although I would most likely meet people that are more intelligent than you.
2. The fact that you continue to label us as pedophiles is sad. t also makes me assume you have some sort of guilty conscience.

If you keep spewing such hateful crap, I'll report you to the mods. You don't want to use your mind, and you don't want to learn. You sir, are frightened of difference. You have the same attitude of the majority of parents during the 50's. Good day, because I'm done posting in this thread.

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

Wow.

Some of the really hateful types in this thread really need to chill out.

On the other hand, if they are saying it simply to get a rise out of people, that is just sad.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Laura91 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:23)
Wow.

On the other hand, if they are saying it simply to get a rise out of people, that is just sad.

Probably, or they are in denial.

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Silverbolt Wolf @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:24)
QUOTE (Laura91 @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:23)
Wow.

Probably, or they are in denial.

I just don't see what the big deal is if some guys watch a kids show. Yeah, the main demographic it is aimed at is young girls but so what? If you like something then you like it.

I remember reading Stephen King books in the latter part of grade school and I'm pretty sure that his targeted demographic was not 10 to 12 year old girls but I was reading them anyway.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Silverbolt Wolf @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:07)

If you're not a brony my issue isn't with you, don't blindly defend them though, at the very most you should tolerate them but by no means should you defend them. They're just lucky that no one's staring at their direction yet and really paying attention to what's going on, their time will come.

Laura91
  • Laura91

Portia's #1 Fan

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:32)
If you're not a brony my issue isn't with you, don't blindly defend them though, at the very least tolerate them but by no means should you defend them. They're just lucky that no one's staring at their direction yet and really paying attention to what's going on, their time will come.

You have serious issues, dude.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

If you're not a brony my issue isn't with you, don't blindly defend them though, at the very most you should tolerate them but by no means should you defend them. They're just lucky that no one's staring at their direction yet and really paying attention to what's going on, their time will come.

You dear... I was going to say sir but that's too much for you. Did you just basically make a threat to do bodily harm? I think you did. And PS half my friends are bronies

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by EscoLehGo, 18 July 2013 - 12:51 AM.

QUOTE (Silverbolt Wolf @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:37)

You dear... I was going to say sir but that's too much for you. Did you just basically make a threat to do bodily harm? I think you did. And PS half my friends are bronies

I made no threat to do bodily harm to you or anyone else.

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:49)
QUOTE (Silverbolt Wolf @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 00:37)

I made no threat to your bodily harm.

True but in a way. "Luckily no one is staring at their direction, their time will come" that sounds like a threat to do bodily harm to others

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users