4 replies to this topic
TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hi everyone,
I just want answer for 2 of my questions.. biggrin.gif

1. Does Reporting members & posts do any good except that the ADMINS & Mods solve the prob quickly..??Will it be doing any good for me ??

2. How can I get the helpfullness awards & commendations..??

Thanks I hope I ll get the answers soon.. biggrin.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 22 April 2013 - 03:42 PM.

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 15:25)
1. Does Reporting members & posts do any good except that the ADMINS & Mods solve the prob quickly..??Will it be doing any good for me ??

2. How can I get the helpfulness awards & commendations..??

1. You may get a token of appreciation.

2. I think you blew your chances with said question. They want to award & commend those who actively seek to help others, not those who simply want to enhance their portfolio.

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

The answer to your first question is the second. If you do a lot of good reports you may get commended / verbally commended for it. However, in my opinion, this is a stupid reason to be helpful. In the end, the medals you're trying to achieve won't benefit you at all in any way. Helping keep the forum clean and ordered should be a good enough reason to report posts / members.

But yeah, these commendations were made for the purpose of motivating members to help the staff. So, if you do good reports, and many as well, you shall expect a little present from the staff soon. However, don't get impatient, even if you don't get it when you expect it, you'll surely receive it later. Even though, as I said, this shouldn't be the main reason for being helpful, if you ask me.

Best thing would be to never ask again for commendations, you'll only shorten your chances of actually receiving any, since the members / staff will notice that this is the only thing you're after in the end.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 12:25)
Does Reporting members & posts do any good except that the ADMINS & Mods solve the prob quickly..??Will it be doing any good for me???

Just report the post in question. There's no need to report the member's profile too, assuming there is nothing wrong with it.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

well it cleared everything..I just wanted to know this as it has been quite long that i reported many members (for mod stealing) and reported many topics n posts becaz they broke rules but no one seemed to appreciate it so just thought whether it mattered or not.. tounge.gif

thnx..anyways..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users