Blocking users from replying to your topics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Has there been any consideration for such a feature?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Maybe it was discussed before, but I doubt it's actually going to happen, in my opinion. Everybody has the right to post in every topic; as to what he posts and what rules the post(s) may break, that's up to each member / post. Besides, if you happen to get your topic spammed up, the only best thing to do would be to report it through a staff member; doing it either by using the "Report Post" button at the bottom right of each post field, or simply in the user's profile at "Communicate - Report to Moderator" - it'll surely be taken care of if you do it this way.

Besides, what other reason may you have to forbid a member to reply to your topic? I can't think of anything else than spamming / flaming / advertising etc. Constructive criticism should be taken the way it is, and the only one who would benefit from it would be you. Criticism that you're not able to see as a real contribution to the topic, or as a suggestion, but only cruelness, would be best just to report it to the staff, and once again they'll take care of it as it should be taken care of.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

This is a public forum. Every member who signs up here has the right to post in any topic they wish to. If you don't like someone, then I suggest you just ignore their posts.

There's no need to discuss this any further.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users