McDonalds or Burger King

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic
Joseph Cooke
  • Joseph Cooke

When nothing goes right, go left.

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 15:56)

Anyway, the Burger King near where I live is right next to a Subway, Pizza Hut, KFC and McDonald's, so naturally it's empty.

I imagine the staff in there throwing a huge party when someone comes in.

lol.gif

Joking aside, I thought you weren't allowed fastfood restaurants close to one another? Maybe just a rumor. dozingoff.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Burger King for sure, I'm sure they both stay in your colon for the same amount of decades though so they're even there.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 15:35)
Burger King for sure, I'm sure they both stay in your colon for the same amount of decades though so they're even there.

wtf does this mean

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

McDonald's for me most definitely and I'm lovin it. biggrin.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Shogun Of Japan @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 20:28)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 15:35)

wtf does this mean

Why don't you tell me what you think it means first and we'll follow up from there. If you have no idea then an educated guess will suffice.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

That's a tough one. Burger Kings chicken fries are delicious, as well as their onion rings inlove.gif

Mcdonalds, however, has the best fries and hamburgers in my opinion. I always get a quarter pounder with cheese only smile.gif

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

penis

RipeDex
  • RipeDex

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Ok Here is my take:

The McChicken tastes a lot better than BK's chicken sandwich.

I like BK's fries more than mcdonalds. they simply are thicker and crispy (at least where I live)

Ronald McDonald Scared the crap out of me as a kid, so BK wins!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Long Live The Established Hierarchy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

Just at some BK for supper and if i have the choice between them I will choose BK. But I still love McDs though.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

Burger King - Because i like to eat real meat, plus i like to feel like royalty

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

Burger King was always better, including usually the fries, as angry as that simple truth will make many of you. Until they changed their chicken nuggets Burger King had the upper-hand on everything (well, at least I've never encountered feathers in BK chicken), the new chicken tastes shoddy as f*ck, like chicken nuggets you'd buy in a gas station. Still besides that Burger King is simply the best at everything.

(Not sure about the chicken sandwiches, I don't buy the stuff at McDonalds so I can't judge. BK Chicken sandwiches are way groovy though.)

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by The-King, 29 April 2013 - 07:01 AM.

Neither, if you've ever been to Cali you'd understand the wonders of In N Out and why they're better than every other fast food joint in history. It just is. f*ck

I hate Kansas sometimes, I want Costco and In N Out dammit; cheap booze and amazing, fast burgers.

MassacreGTA
  • MassacreGTA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

There is no Burger King in the village where I live, so McDonalds.

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

McDonalds! God damnit you're making me hungry D:

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (The-King @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 06:58)
Neither, if you've ever been to Cali you'd understand the wonders of In N Out and why they're better than every other fast food joint in history. It just is. f*ck

I hate Kansas sometimes, I want Costco and In N Out dammit; cheap booze and amazing, fast burgers.

You learn something new every day...

user posted image

user posted image

I used to love the Double Mushroom Swiss from BK, but my last few meals from there have been below par. McD's have been consistent since they came to the UK and have been recently passed free of horsemeat.

Also Wendy's have the tastiest patties. I used to live on their 99c menu when I lived on Grand Cayman.

The island is also one of the few places in the world not to have a McD's. There was already a restaurant there called McDonald's Family Restaurant which serves carribean food. So while BK, Wendy's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino's and Subway all have restaurants on the island, McD's are being beaten off by this

user posted image

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Screw them both, I'm eating at Hesburger. user posted image

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I've changed my mind. If you really want good food, served in about 20 second for a cheap prize. You really need to go to KFC. I've been there twice last week, and I 'll probably never go to McDonalds or Burger King again.

user posted image

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 12:38)
I've changed my mind. If you really want good food, served in about 20 second for a cheap prize. You really need to go to KFC. I've been there twice last week, and I 'll probably never go to McDonalds or Burger King again.

user posted image

Popeyes > KFC

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Clicked to read the "neither" and "*place other than the two given" posts. I was not disappointed.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

McDonalds, because it's closer to me than Burger King and their Chicken Select is great. Only thing I eat in fast food restaurants like those

Iminicus
  • Iminicus

Cyclop have 9 years

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

In N Out > Carl's Jr > Sonic's > BK > McDonald's > Jack in the Box > Arby's cause f*ck Arby's.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Anyone try Five Guys? Or White Castle?

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

user posted image

Cheap?
CHEAP?
F*CKING CHEAP?!!?!

KFC is the polar opposite of Cheap, But it tastes soooooo good, Throw caution to the wind, We're having overpriced Fried chicken tonight!

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • Scotland
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

Nando's > Every other fast food joint in existence.

Nothing compares to some extra hot spicy chicken, I mean come on who here's going to make the argument that whatever half-arsed crap that BK or McDonald's shove out is even half as good Nando's spicy chicken? No-one that's who.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 18:38)

user posted image

Not gonna lie, but I honestly hate KFC. They don't sell good food and those are not cheap either.

I remember once I had Double Down fried without the sauce, and it tasted fantastic for the first few bites. Once you get 1/2 to 3/4 the way through the salt starts to get to you (or me, at least). It didn't fill me up totally, but I certainly didn't feel like eating anymore. About 15 minutes after I got back to work, my stomach made some crazy ass sounds. For the next 4 hours at work, I took 4 sh*ts. It helped take a chunk out of my Friday afternoon at work, but I would have rather stared out into space listening to Pandora than have my colon do a barrel roll. On one of them, my asshole started talking in tongues! Like it was reading a page out of the Necronomicon.

And you're suggesting us to go to KFC, just because it offers good food at cheap rate?

No thanks.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 18:27)

user posted image

Cheap?
CHEAP?
F*CKING CHEAP?!!?!

KFC is the polar opposite of Cheap, But it tastes soooooo good, Throw caution to the wind, We're having overpriced Fried chicken tonight!

I get 3pieces of chicken, large fries, large coke, large potato and gravy for like $8.95, takes like 30 minutes every time to Getty my food though.

At Home, well a steak is 30 bucks a kilo, so about 10 bucks for that, plus pasta, plus vegetable and potatoes.

Kfc is cheap.

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 08:59)
QUOTE (Killerdude8 @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 18:27)

user posted image

Cheap?
CHEAP?
F*CKING CHEAP?!!?!

I get 3pieces of chicken, large fries, large coke, large potato and gravy for like $8.95, takes like 30 minutes every time to Getty my food though.

At Home, well a steak is 30 bucks a kilo, so about 10 bucks for that, plus pasta, plus vegetable and potatoes.

Kfc is cheap.

$30 per a kilo steaks? Where the f*ck do you buy your steaks from dude? Max I'll pay for is like $15 per a kilo unless I'm trying to impress some chick, then I'll splash out on some primo sh*t.

asitsaysinthebook
  • asitsaysinthebook

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

McDonalds, man. All the way.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Doublepulse @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 03:00)
Anyone try Five Guys? Or White Castle?

five guys is pretty generic, i think its a copy of hero burger

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Joseph Cooke @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 11:11)
McDonalds.

Their fries beat any other fast food restaurant's fries. Not sure on their burgers, but all their chicken-based products are delicious. Particularly the McChicken Sandwich. Had one yesterday. Beaut'.

Their fries just taste of cardboard soaked in grease and covered in salt, and have the consistency of such too.

Their McChicken and McNuggets are heavily processed chicken products. If you somehow find those to be better than any actual chicken product there or elsewhere, your opinion on food has just lost all credibility.

QUOTE (Melchior @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 11:15)
Fast food is something I'll never understand. Even before I became a vegetarian I couldn't stand it, it felt like eating salted cardboard.

It's fast, and it's cheap. What's not to understand? At least you're not vegan. Are you taking supplements of some sort to make up the protein that your body is not getting from eating red meat?

On topic: Burger King, hands down. Their everything is better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users