Quantcast

» «
Photo

Donald Love, the cannibal.

10 replies to this topic

Poll: Mr. Love (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Mr. Love

1. GTA III Donald (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. LCS Donald (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

I myself found the neurotic, human eating Donald to be more spontaneous. I enjoyed him. The one in GTA III was a tad boring, but also very cool.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

You should have added the 'Both' option... Because both renditions have some charm about them... For me, at least.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 07:00)
You should have added the 'Both' option... Because both renditions have some charm about them... For me, at least.

You can not vote if you like both equally! I found Toni's relationship with Donald hilarious. The fact Toni would just disregard Donald's horrible issues and use him as a paycheck is funny.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

GTA III Donald is much better. He's more down-to-earth and is a good representation of a legit businessman. I hated LCS's rendition of him, he acted like a total nutter.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 10:03)
You can not vote if you like both equally!

Now that is a bit unfair, don't you think? tounge2.gif

I think that every rendition opens up another aspect of him. Because in GTA III and in GTA LCS we see the same person from two different sides.

In GTA III he is shown to us as a businessman dealing with his clients and maintaining appearances while pulling off some well-planned machinations.

In GTA LCS, his relationship with Toni being more intimate, so to say, we see more of him on the inside - psychotic, neurotic and obsessed cannibal, who is known to the public as one of the city's most powerful businessmen, and nothing more.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

Maybe he didn't show his true self to Claude, so that's why people refuse to accept. Maybe he shown his true nature to only Toni. Explains why he disappeared in III, maybe he went off to a cannibal place ?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Shogun Of Japan @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 18:42)
Maybe he didn't show his true self to Claude, so that's why people refuse to accept. Maybe he shown his true nature to only Toni.

That was what I was trying to say as well. With Claude, Donald was "maintaining appearances", while with Toni he could be more open about who he is and what he'd do.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

I don't like LCS Donald Love at all. He seems so mindless in LCS, but really diplomatic in III.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

I prefer Donald in III. His missions in LCS are rather annoying. As The Pizza Delivery Guy said, he was a much more diplomatic person in III.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 11:50)
QUOTE (Shogun Of Japan @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 18:42)
Maybe he didn't show his true self to Claude, so that's why people refuse to accept. Maybe he shown his true nature to only Toni.

That was what I was trying to say as well. With Claude, Donald was "maintaining appearances", while with Toni he could be more open about who he is and what he'd do.

Read Arsen's post. He wasn't open with Claude, so he was more 'real' with Toni, so you guys rather have like a fake Donald Love instead of the real one. LOL

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 15:40)
QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 10:03)
You can not vote if you like both equally!

Now that is a bit unfair, don't you think? tounge2.gif

I think that every rendition opens up another aspect of him. Because in GTA III and in GTA LCS we see the same person from two different sides.

In GTA III he is shown to us as a businessman dealing with his clients and maintaining appearances while pulling off some well-planned machinations.

In GTA LCS, his relationship with Toni being more intimate, so to say, we see more of him on the inside - psychotic, neurotic and obsessed cannibal, who is known to the public as one of the city's most powerful businessmen, and nothing more.

And I think that is why I like Donald Love better in GTA III

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users