Coke or Pepsi

274 replies to this topic
FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

Deputy City Manager - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

I love Coca Cola. It is the best and has been (for me) since the best I first tasted it. I tried drinking Pepsi Max for a while since my wifes family all drank it and they always forgot buying Coca Cola. It tasted ok when I got used to it. But after I switched back to Coca Cola (wich tasted great at once) Pepsi Max is just garbage.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:56 PM

I love Coca Cola. It is the best and has been (for me) since the best I first tasted it. I tried drinking Pepsi Max for a while since my wifes family all drank it and they always forgot buying Coca Cola. It tasted ok when I got used to it. But after I switched back to Coca Cola (wich tasted great at once) Pepsi Max is just garbage.

Don't drink it too much it makes people fat

Slam_Jones
  • Slam_Jones

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

Pepsi is sweeter, therefore tastier in the short run, but harder to drink a lot of in the long run.

Coca-Cola is a bit milder, making it easier to drink a lot of.

You decided which business model is better ;)

FrikkenZz
  • FrikkenZz

Deputy City Manager - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Norway

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:02 PM Edited by FrikkenZz, 15 July 2015 - 05:11 PM.

Don't drink it too much it makes people fat

Maybe. But I would rather indulge in good things than live a crappy "light" life. Pepsi Max can make you fat too, because you are fooling the body to think it's getting the sugar it needs, but instead getting fake sugar that makes you more hungry and the body tricks you into eating more food than you need. Not my words but gotten from research. As it is a long time since I read that I dont got a source and dont care searching for one.
  • Slam_Jones likes this

Mona Sax
  • Mona Sax

Incidentally Electronically Erased

• Facade Corporation
  • Mars

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

Pepsi tastes a lot sweeter and more refreshing somehow, Coke is like a lighter less tasty version of it. I don't mind coke though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users