Photo

Wierd glitch

8 replies to this topic
Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

I crashed and my NRG went thru the mountain wall like it was non-solid, but when I try to enter it was solid. Wierd glitch.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:12 AM

Can u try to do it again and give a screenshot of that place ? It might be possible as GTA SA has too many collision bugs... tounge.gif

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

It's the big u-turn near los santos and the trucking missions area where u have turn rapidly like a U in fashion

user posted image

big grey area and when I fell off my nrg the bike disappeared into the mountain, im on psn verison so i cant show IG screenshot

i also had issue that when I had my nrg right next to the door at ammu nation in los santos not downtown one, the willowfield one -- the bike disappered into the wall of the store when i came out again

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have encountered similar unexplainable dilemmas. When I was chasing Tenpennys tattletale, I fell off the mountain, CJ & the Sanchez went through the ground, then suddenly materialized back on the surface. Another time during the Chiliad race, I crashed and the bike would temporarily conjoin with the mountain before becoming dislodged again. These dilemmas still occurred on fresh saves, so these are glitched effects rather than bugged effects.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Shogun Of Japan @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 19:26)
It's the big u-turn near los santos and the trucking missions area where u have turn rapidly like a U in fashion

user posted image

big grey area and when I fell off my nrg the bike disappeared into the mountain, im on psn verison so i cant show IG screenshot

i also had issue that when I had my nrg right next to the door at ammu nation in los santos not downtown one, the willowfield one -- the bike disappered into the wall of the store when i came out again

This is a famous hole in SA's map.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

I failed to trigger this glitch on the PS2. The PC is too hard for me to control, so I won't test there. I wonder if this occurs on the XBOX.

ZKJinc6
  • ZKJinc6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

This video explains it.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

Nothing unusual actually. Just one of the gray hell entrances you've stumbled upon. There's even one such spot just right behind your Mulholland safehouse. You can use practically any vehicle that's small enough to drive by the side of the pool and through the house's back and you'll experience the same teleportation thing.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

that's the blue hell glitch...there alot of these all around SA and that is one of ;em smile.gif some people thought that its back O' beyond's teleprorter but its not...just a graphic-glitch thats making GTA SA as the glitchest game ever tounge.gif heheh and I thought T.L.O.S (the legend of spyro) DAWN OF THE DRAGON was the most game to have a lot of glitches bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users