Photo

Eurovision Song Contest 2013

99 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by lol232, 15 May 2013 - 06:11 PM.

First off:
QUOTE (lol232 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 22:29)
Alright, okay, I think I've had enough of those "Eurovision is sh*t" comments, just shut up, I did not create this topic for you to spam it with such comments, I made this topic to people who actually want to contribute, so cut it out, please.

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 07:20)
Oh, and guys with negative comments, stop crapping in this topic, this is not a public toilet, for Christ's sake! You want to crap - do this in a totally worthless topic rather than here. After all, this is a topic for people who are interested, not for every single Forum member that passes by here!

Just like the topic of the previous year, although I'm starting it a bit early.

1st Semi final is going to be held on 14th May 2013,
2nd Semi final is going to be held on 16th May 2013,
And lastly, Final going to be held on 18th May 2013.

So, which country do you think is gonna win?
IMO, I personally think Montenegro is gonna win, the song is pure epicness, especially when you understand the lyrics;

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

This topic should probably go in Music Talk, or Movies and TV (or, preferably, the toilet).

Whiskey
  • Whiskey

Homeboy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

The Eurovision is a joke. Always have the neighbor states voting for each other.

crispypistonx8
  • crispypistonx8

SAVANT OF MECHANICAL DEATH

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Harley @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 20:17)
(or, preferably, the toilet).

Second.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Eurovision is f*cking stupid and pointless. It has no talent on the show at all.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

No one here gives a sh*t about that contest. It's the largest gathering of losers from all across Europe.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

GO HOLLAND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO ARE WE SENDING?!?!

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by lol232, 20 April 2013 - 09:12 PM.

QUOTE (Fireman @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 21:44)
GO HOLLAND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO ARE WE SENDING?!?!

This chick:

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 21:24)
Eurovision is f*cking stupid and pointless. It has no talent on the show at all.

No talent? LMAO
I doubt you even watch Eurovision.
How do you explain ABBA in Eurovision?
How do you explain Ruslana in Eurovision?
How do you explain Alexander Rybak in Eurovision?

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 21:38)
No one here gives a sh*t about that contest. It's the largest gathering of losers from all across Europe.

You don't even live in Europe so it's pretty obvious you don't give a sh*t about it

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ich komm' vorbei im 7er und schieß' aus dem Schiebedach

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

The eurovision song contest is a pile of sh*t nobody wants to pay with his TV licence fees.

We are sending Cascada, and their song is basically a rip off of "Euphoria" from Loreen.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Alright, okay, I think I've had enough of those "Eurovision is sh*t" comments, just shut up, I did not create this topic for you to spam it with such comments, I made this topic to people who actually want to contribute, so cut it out, please.

No, I am not talking to the guy above me.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Are you guys kidding? Last year there was a Eurovision topic and it was absolutely booming with activity. I was tired of seeing it on the front page then.

I looked through a few songs and liked Russia and Iceland. Didn't like Germany at all, I've never liked Cascada.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 22:37)
Are you guys kidding? Last year there was a Eurovision topic and it was absolutely booming with activity. I was tired of seeing it on the front page then.

I looked through a few songs and liked Russia and Iceland. Didn't like Germany at all, I've never liked Cascada.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say.
Either way, Cascada's song sucks indeed.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

No idea who is going to win but I love watching Eurovision. I can't wait for it this year smile.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Oh right, we were sending Anouk.

She's a good singer and all that and makes great music, IN A STUDIO.

Isn't she too famous for Eurovision, I thought you had to pick unknown singers on purpose?

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 22:45)
Oh right, we were sending Anouk.

She's a good singer and all that and makes great music, IN A STUDIO.

Isn't she too famous for Eurovision, I thought you had to pick unknown singers on purpose?

Ugh, Zeljko Joksimovic is quite famous in Serbia and he was sent in 2012 (Last Year),
ABBA was quite famous too and it was sent in 1974 (Sent by Sweden).

There are probably exceptions, I guess.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

I really want to know what kind of excellent song doesn't win this year because the best song never wins.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (top gear @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 23:00)
I really want to know what kind of excellent song doesn't win this year because the best song never wins.

Eh, I kind-of agree with this, last year Croatia had an awesome song but it didn't even get into the finals.
But eh, it's not true that the best song never wins.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

I just like watching it to see the bizarre acts. I swear some countries just let out their criminally insane for a day, just for a laugh. Watching each representative give their countries' score is pretty amusing as well. Tatjiana from Isklopijkspratolovic with the big fake tits and who works part time at a discount brothel is my favourite. They're always in front of some nice looking building in the capital, so you think to yourself "Oh that place looks nice" but then when you get there it's just a bunch of backwards idiots mutilating donkeys and sh*tting down manholes.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 23:22)
I just like watching it to see the bizarre acts. I swear some countries just let out their criminally insane for a day, just for a laugh. Watching each representative give their countries' score is pretty amusing as well. Tatjiana from Isklopijkspratolovic with the big fake tits and who works part time at a discount brothel is my favourite. They're always in front of some nice looking building in the capital, so you think to yourself "Oh that place looks nice" but then when you get there it's just a bunch of backwards idiots mutilating donkeys and sh*tting down manholes.

I suppose you didn't read what I just said:

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 22:44)
QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 23:22)

I suppose you didn't read what I just said:

user posted image

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

Lol why are you not supporting Serbia? You betrayer. devil.gif

Stefche
  • Stefche

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Because Serbia's act is God-f*cking-awful and tacky as sh*t. It's formulaic, so all these horny Balkanites might decide to hand them a few votes purely based on the cleavage on show, but I don't think they're worthy of support.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

I think it's beautiful that you are 256 colors too.

• Zaibatsu
  • Somalia

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

Is this the average Eurovision act? Stupid haircuts? Electric Violins? Epic Sax guys? Ridiculous outfits? Eye shadow that looks like she just smeared across her face? And Moldova!? f*cking Moldova of all places. I didn't know they could afford music in Moldova.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

That was a good year for Eurovision, as for this year,
just like last I'm disappointed Ulrik Munther isn't representing Sweden.

Shogun Of Japan
  • Shogun Of Japan

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 00:30)

Is this the average Eurovision act? Stupid haircuts? Electric Violins? Epic Sax guys? Ridiculous outfits? Eye shadow that looks like she just smeared across her face? And Moldova!? f*cking Moldova of all places. I didn't know they could afford music in Moldova.

Freakin' Moldova drinks too much booze

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:20 AM Edited by Greenline, 21 April 2013 - 06:29 AM.

Eurovision. Pushing Europe's boundries since 1956.

They even have Israel this time... Surely having EUROvision hosted in Asia last year was enough?

Ugh, and the unneccessary cleavage is just retarded, it's like a requirement, Moran Mazor's clothes were just confusing as f*ck.

I'll just stick to my Yellowman, Buju Banton, Eek A Mouse etc.

Btw, the Armenian guys really need an English lesson or two.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

I personally don't watch the whole Eurovision, just some parts of it because my TV is mostly occupied by me playing GTA on PS2, but I do like some of the choices countries make... Too bad that the truly best song (in my opinion) doesn't always win... But still, there are some artists that have quite worthy songs, while others are not as good.

Oh, and guys with negative comments, stop crapping in this topic, this is not a public toilet, for Christ's sake! You want to crap - do this in a totally worthless topic rather than here. After all, this is a topic for people who are interested, not for every single Forum member that passes by here!

Stefche
  • Stefche

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

My favourite part of Eurovision is watching the two Australian commentators on SBS make humourous sarcastic observations throughout the show. That, and watching the incredibly predictable voting.

"Dobro veche from Belgreeeeeeeeeeyd, Serbia's twelf points are going to...... Booozznia end Hertsegovinaaaaa!"

"Wow, I so was not predicting that. Truly shocking."

EDIT: I actually like last year's winner. Very catchy tune.

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Who are we sending?

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

So who the hell is Poland sending to eurovision this year?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users