GTA 6 set in the Vice City

19 replies to this topic
TheTerminator3
  • TheTerminator3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Hello Friends,
Wouldn't it be great if we would play as Tommy Vercetti again. GTA 5 would be released in september, after it the next GTA game which would be released would be something like GTA 6. What if GTA 6 would be based in Vice City which would include all characters of GTA Vice City with a new story and new gameplay. What if Tommy Vercetti would be the protagonist. As far as I know Vice City was the best game ever in GTA series and Miami, Florida is an ideal location for GTA game. So Vice City would the best location. So I'm starting a new project which would be a conceptual GTA 6.
I would need alot of help from fellow GTA gamers.
The things which I would need to create this conceptual game is-

1. Storyline
All kinds of suggesstions about story of GTA 6 which would include characters of GTA Vice City and Tommy Vercetti as a protagonist would be considered. I really need a good storyline.
2. Artwork
I would need some graphic developer to create new artworks of characters of GTA Vice City which would be showed as the artwork of GTA 6. I really need some professional work here. Artwork should be as good as GTA 5 artwork.
3. Animated Trailer
I guess this would be the most difficult part of our conceptual game, I want some animation developer to create a trailer of GTA 6 including characters of GTA Vice City with a new storyline and gameplay. That trailer should be releastic like GTA 5 trailer.
4. New Features
All kinds of suggestions of new features which would be added in conceptual GTA 6 would be welcome. Be creative about it.
5. Map
I want someone to create a realistic map of GTA 6 which would feature Vice City and its areas.

Until now I need these 4 things to create conceptual GTA 6 game.
Any help would be appreciated and all credits would be given to respective helpers.
Thanks. icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (TheTerminator3 @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 12:00)
Wouldn't it be great if we would play as Tommy Vercetti again.

No, not at all.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

More GTA 6 fan fiction, huh? Get serious, will you? Tommy was born in 1951; therefore, he is 57 when GTA IV takes place (2008) and GTA V will be set at a later date, GTA 6 at an even later date. When (and if) GTA 6 is ever released, Vercetti will be very old or dead.

Besides, worrying about GTA 6 when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman hyping about baby#2 when baby#1 isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's like a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college. See how imbecilic it is?

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 02:55)
More GTA 6 fan fiction, huh? Get serious, will you? Tommy was born in 1951; therefore, he is 57 when GTA IV takes place (2008) and GTA V will be set at a later date, GTA 6 at an even later date. When (and if) GTA 6 is ever released, Vercetti will be very old or dead.

Besides, worrying about GTA 6 when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman hyping about baby#2 when baby#1 isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's like a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college. See how imbecilic it is?

I totally agree with you GTASAddict.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

More Tommy.. Ugh..

Look, Tommy, Carl, Mike, Claude, or any one, AAAANNNYYYOOOONNNEEEE from the 3d-era will never, NEVER, NEEVEEERRR be included in any other future GTA games (I think?).

In my picture, I want the next VC game to feature swamps and backwoods..

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 02:25)
GTA 6 at an even later date

Disagree. II was set in 2013, III in 2001. You never know the time of GTA VI. It could be 70's, it could be 2010's. Don't tell bullsh*t.

On-topic: Even if they will make VI in Vice City, I highly doubt Tommy will appear, since major 3D Universe characters did not appear in HD Universe (IV, V)

ArcticWerewolf
  • ArcticWerewolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 05:40)
QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 02:25)
GTA 6 at an even later date

Disagree. II was set in 2013, III in 2001. You never know the time of GTA VI. It could be 70's, it could be 2010's. Don't tell bullsh*t.

On-topic: Even if they will make VI in Vice City, I highly doubt Tommy will appear, since major 3D Universe characters did not appear in HD Universe (IV, V)

They could even go and make in the "Al Capone" era.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

@Hall90: I'm so glad we stopped arguing and are agreeing now.

@SatournFan: Okay, but the fact still remains. Would a pregnant woman worry about her second baby when her first baby isn't even born yet? Would a high school freshman worry about senior year in college? If no, why do people ask about GTA 6 when GTA 5 isn't even out yet?

GTA 6 topics are even more bothersome than the "which gta is best" topics.

TheTerminator3
  • TheTerminator3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 17:25)

Damn, you're a moron. I already said its conceptual and I know when was Tommy born. Who said this conceptual game is gonna take place in present day. Vice City was released in 2002 and it was based in 80s, so anything can happen. People like you can only criticize other people.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (TheTerminator3 @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 15:43)
Damn, you're a moron. I already said its conceptual and I know when was Tommy born. Who said this conceptual game is gonna take place in present day. Vice City was released in 2002 and it was based in 80s, so anything can happen. People like you can only criticize other people.

Like I said, worrying about GTA 6 when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman hyping about baby#2 when baby#1 isn't even born yet. Likewise, it's like a high school freshman worrying about senior year in college. I notice you had no rebuttal to that. And you're calling me a "moron"? Think again, eh.

TheTerminator3
  • TheTerminator3

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

GTA 6 I found this site about GTA 6, seems interesting. Packie McReary is the protagonist.

sonic6231
  • sonic6231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Why not a Vice City storyline set on the 70's?, maybe on 1978 or 79', there would be a lot of 70's music and a lot of references to the new 80's culture, music and stuff.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Why not a Vice City storyline set on the 70's?, maybe on 1978 or 79', there would be a lot of 70's music and a lot of references to the new 80's culture, music and stuff.

Did you even the rest of the thread before you posted?

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

I stopped reading as soon as Tommy was suggested as a protagonist.

MyDog
  • MyDog

Niko Bellic's my burazer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by MyDog, 07 October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

It would be awesome but I wouldn't like to return to the 3D Era. That universe is over.

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

More Tommy.. Ugh..

Look, Tommy, Carl, Mike, Claude, or any one, AAAANNNYYYOOOONNNEEEE from the 3d-era will never, NEVER, NEEVEEERRR be included in any other future GTA games (I think?).

In my picture, I want the next VC game to feature swamps and backwoods..

yeah instead of miami pd, miami dade pd. 

SnoDawgRulz
  • SnoDawgRulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

man wouldnt it be a little better if we had a post apocalyptic gta city? like the movie escape from l.a. or escape from new york? and have kurt russell's voice as one of the main protoganists?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

God please, no....

Fionnlagh
  • Fionnlagh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

http://fc04.devianta...mmiiDoogles.png

this revised map seems to be a good start

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by Rainbow Party, 17 October 2013 - 08:27 PM.

I doubt we get Tommy again but yes I think the next one is likely to be set in Vice City (or otherwise San Fierro or Las Venturas, duh, hehe).  A friend of mine keeps saying she just wishes they bring back all the characters to meet in present day, it would be cool if they make cameos or appear as playable with cheats or in multiplayer.

I don't know why they keep setting the new ones in present day but I guess most people aren't interested in the 80s right now, which can obviously change by the time they make the next GTA.

worrying about GTA 6 when GTA V isn't even out is like a pregnant woman hyping about baby#2 when baby#1 isn't even born yet.

ROFL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users