Photo

Bitchin' Beverly

4 replies to this topic
orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 20 April 2013 - 09:50 AM.

The following is what would have happened in my eyes if Beverly Johnson wasn't killed in the Green Sabre Shooting. As of such CJ never arrived in SA in '92.

“Ma!. Ma!. You 'K?”
Sweet Johnson burst through the door, his eyes the size of apple pits frantically searching the living room. He stood still only moving to throw his shoulders from side to side in some queer ghetto mating ritual to accentuate his toughness. He looked around the living room his lower jaw working furiously to try and detatch itself from his skull. Relief washed over those tiny eyes like a dry orgasm when he noticed his mother sitting unharmed in the centre of the room, knitting. He had been searching for her for thirty nine minutes.

“I'm okay son. Just a little shook up” Beverly quivered slightly and Sweet leaned in to give her an embrace. In actual fact Beverly wasn't that shook up. Underneath the frail exterior of a kindly old black lady lay the heart of a true Grove OG. She only put on her weakness for Sweet, the oldest and weakest of her sons because his existence needed validating.

“That's good Ma. Dont you worry wer'e gonna get those Balla dope pushers. They gonna regret they did this”
Beverly gave Sweet a smile and Sweets heart swelled ever so slightly.
“That's good dear. But before you go. Could you send Big Smoke up. I need a word with him”
Sweet nodded, clearly confused as to his Mothers connection with the bouncing dough fiend.
“Whatever you say moms” and with that he left.

Big Smoke arrived soon after. He bounced through into the living room full of the confidence of a man about to get laid. He was not wrong. Beverly greeted him with a hug. Her wrinkled stick like arms wrapping themselves around his massive frame. As she hugged him she leaned up to whisper in his ear.

“How bout you and me go upstairs”
Big Smoke considerable erection pushed itself against his black chinos.
“You know smoke baby” He said not at all putting his annoying raspy ghetto voice on.
“I'm down for dat”

Half an hour later...

Beverly screamed as Big Smoke whipped his black pudding across her face, cumming as he did so and drenching the save icon in jism. He quickly inserted it back into her with all the grace of a ballet dancer and proceeded to writhe about on top of her like a beached whale. As he was about to cum yet again he pressed his bear paw up against her clitoris and rubbed it vigorously back and forth. Beverly came like a fat kid in cluckin bell drenching his cock in her juice. Big Smoke was not far behind.

Post coitus the lovers lay snuggled under the sheets. Big Smoke wore nothing except for his hat which he refused to take off.
“Ya know it's a shame about Sweet. That drive by were meant to take him out.”
“I know dear” said Beverly playfully biting Big Smokes nipple.
“But all's not lost my sweet smokey smoke. I've got plans for Sweet. Plans that'll make us rich” With that Beverly let out a giggle and proceeded to mount Big Smoke riding herself to oblivion on him yet again.

The next morning Beverly paged Sweet asking him to come over urgently...
“Ma!. Ma!. You 'K?”
Sweet Johnson burst through the door, his eyes the size of apple pits frantically searching the living room. He stood still only moving to throw his shoulders from side to side in some queer ghetto mating ritual to accentuate his toughness.
Beverly socked him in the face and he fell to the ground.
"Ma what you o..." His sentence was cut short as another fist hit him bursting his lower lip.
His tiny tiny eyes looked up dazed and confused and a third hit sent him spiralling into unconsciousness.
She knew he was unconscious but she just had to check. Wrapping a hand around one of her knitting needles she drove it straight down into Sweets groin. severing his left testicle like a plum. He didn't even flinch. Beverly quickly moved to phase two of her plan and pulled down her pantyhose. She gripped the flaps of her fleshy handbag and stretched them outwards till she was left with the blossoming of a meat flower. In one succinct movement she lowered herself onto Sweets melon like head. The crown of his head went up with relative ease however Sweets lower jaw was still clicked forward from all his ghetto posturing. This was going to be tough. That said though Beverly was used to taking Big Smokes sausage and there was a reason, afterall that he was called Big Smoke. Beverly grunted and let out a few winces of pain but before long her body prevailed and sucked Sweet up inside of her. She pulled her pantyhose back up and paged Big Smoke telling him to come over urgently.

Big Smoke came over to meet a Beverly slightly worse for wear, and oddly bloated.
"Wev'e done it hun... Sweet is gone. Without his interference we can now turn Grove Street into the biggest group of pushers this side of Fierro"
Big Smoke grinned and began to hungrily kiss Beverly. That night. As there lovemaking reached it's climax. One could not help but hear a faint whimpering. It was hard to hear at first. But it was undeniably there. You had to strain to hear it. But if you strained enough you could hear the sound of Sweet crying as Big Smokes dick poked him repeatedly in the eye.

The days turned to weeks.
The weeks turned to months.
The months turned to years.

It is 2001. Beverly and Big Smoke lie naked together on a bed of money in there crack palace in Vinewood. The news is on showing a daring escape from a prison van in Liberty City. Big Smoke hits the pipe long and he hits it hard. He exhales breathing a wash of plastic smoke into the air. He passes the crack pipe to Beverly and she sucks hungrily at it. There ascent to power had been quick and very very bloody. With Sweet gone leadership of the Grove fell to Big Smoke. Within days they were selling the finest crack on the streets of Los Santos. Before long the Ballas, with no overarching plot structure or clear leadership were assimilated into Grove Street. After that came the Vagos. They tried to put up a fight but as any true SA player knows. The Vagos gang wars are always the easiest. They were killed ot the last man. The Varios Los Aztecas were another gang that resisted. However they were cowed into submission when Ryder raped Cesar to death with one of his bouncing cars.

The door to the bedroom is kicked open and in walks CJ. He holds a single pistol. He wouldv'e held two but he hasn't yet had time to reach Gangster level with them due to never arriving in 92.
"Ma. What you doing with this dope pushing snake!"
Big Smoke frowns.
Beverly simply shakes her head.
"Son it ain't what it looks like"
"Your naked and smoking Crack!"
"Yes but..."
"But What!?"
"But.... we have a lot of money"
Beverly grins sheepishly and gestures to the mountains of cash around them.
"Money aint worth nothing if you got it through selling drugs to homies"
CJ folds his arms and shakes his head self righteously.
With his arms folded his gun no longer points at them, Big Smoke takes his opportunity. Rising like a great mountain he throws himself forward, simultaneously withdrawing the Desert Eagle he kept hidden in his anal cavity. He fires three shots and CJ's chest explodes in a shower of gore and blood. CJ hits the ground, a bloody pool leaking out of him. Big Smoke goes to give CJ the coup de'grace but Beverly stops him.
"How about you see your brother before you die. You want that?"
CJ nods, blood dribbling out of the corner of his mouth.
"I thought you would. Well don't worry. You'll see him very soon"
With that Beverly squats over CJ and pulls her flesh flaps open.
"Oh yes CJ. You'll be seeing him very soon.

The End. Maybe.

Inspired by Tony Z.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by TonyZimmzy, 20 April 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Bookmarked. Gotta go out shortly or I'd read this right fuggen now hahaha. Oh, this forum. Full of such seriousness ess.

Edit: LMFAO
"The door to the bedroom is kicked open and in walks CJ. He holds a single pistol. He wouldv'e held two but he hasn't yet had time to reach Gangster level with them due to never arriving in 92."

Best line ever. I have a feeling we'll need to do more of these.
  • Ziggy455 likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ahah glad you liked it Tony blush.gif . Was certainly fun to write.

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• BUSTED!
  • United-Nations

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

I was re-reading this and Vegetable Vance earlier, these weird stories definintly need to make a come-back. :p

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by Ziggy455, 14 March 2014 - 02:04 AM.

"The door to the bedroom is kicked open and in walks CJ. He holds a single pistol. He wouldv'e held two but he hasn't yet had time to reach Gangster level with them due to never arriving in 92."

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

I can't critique these. I can only tell you to keep writing them. 

Also, you need to get some more LOLs in the dialogue. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users